Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Russia's invasion of Ukraine has begun!

Post by Winston »

Why does NATO hate Putin so much? Why don't they just leave him alone and be neutral? Why doesn't Russia and NATO coexist peacefully if each claims to respect sovereignty?

Putin doesn't look evil at all. He looks like a decent gentleman. However George Soros and Joe Biden have a very evil and demonic look. No comparison. Why doesn't the stupid US media notice that?

Putin also looks easygoing and self controlled and disciplined. Like a Zen master. Like someone you could get along with in person easily.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 1:44 am
Why does NATO hate Putin so much? Why don't they just leave him alone and be neutral? Why doesn't Russia and NATO coexist peacefully if each claims to respect sovereignty?

Putin doesn't look evil at all. He looks like a decent gentleman. However George Soros and Joe Biden have a very evil and demonic look. No comparison. Why doesn't the stupid US media notice that?

Putin also looks easygoing and self controlled and disciplined. Like a Zen master. Like someone you could get along with in person easily.
Everyone in the United States that controls that country look fake, inauthentic, demonic, evil, or soulless.

The energy in America has the worst negative energy in the world.

The US media are controlled by the same group that controls everything. The media in the US is corporate propaganda and Jewish propaganda. That's why social media giants began censoring content that doesn't go along with the propaganda.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

China teams up with Russia and both together send a message to NATO. Together they are invincible practically.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Putin's full address a few days ago dubbed in English.

With English captions.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 11:04 am
How can you say that? He looks like an evil snake. The same as that Xi Jinping. Both very sick.
Of course he is. Of course they both are. The question is, who can/will stand up to him.

Certainly not useless protestors holding up "We stand with Ukraine" signs from the comfort of their home countries. That is not the kind of "support" Ukraine needs right now.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Here is a Ukraine supporter:

Yet another reason to side with Putin.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

fschmidt wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 12:10 pm
Here is a Ukraine supporter:

Yet another reason to side with Putin.
Soros is one sick puppy and spent his young life screwing over his own people to work with the Nazis and spent his adult years making money speculating and destroying financial systems overseas and now his elderly years funding social justice movements that destroy societies.
What a beautiful human being. I imagine this guy is sponsored by the US State Department/CIA and is given free reign by them or perhaps MI6.

I have to agree with you here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something.

1. Why doesn't Russia just throw millions of soldiers at Kyiv the way they did in 1945 with Berlin? If they did that they would win quickly and easily.

2. Why doesn't Russia just steamroll over Ukraine like they did when they took over eastern europe in 1945 like it was up for grabs?

3. How come Russia isn't using Mig fighter jets or drones to destroy military targets?

4. How come the world didn't impose economic sanctions on the US when it invaded Iraq and Afghanistan unjustly and illegally? Where's the consistency in all this?

Btw is it true what coach red pill said, that Russia is not aiming for blitzkrieg like the western media thinks, but is trying to boil a frog slowly to minimize casualties and not obliterate Ukraine?

How come CNN acts like everyone in the world has a borg like hive mind and agrees on everything? Thats the view they present the world, as though everyone were unified of one mind and in agreement on every issue. Very weird and artificial and one sided and biased. In the 1990s CNN at least pretended to be neutral, but now it doesn't even try to pretend that anymore.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 3:43 pm
I don't get something.

1. Why doesn't Russia just throw millions of soldiers at Kyiv the way they did in 1945 with Berlin? If they did that they would win quickly and easily.

2. Why doesn't Russia just steamroll over Ukraine like they did when they took over eastern europe in 1945 like it was up for grabs?

3. How come Russia isn't using Mig fighter jets or drones to destroy military targets?

4. How come the world didn't impose economic sanctions on the US when it invaded Iraq and Afghanistan unjustly and illegally? Where's the consistency in all this?

Btw is it true what coach red pill said, that Russia is not aiming for blitzkrieg like the western media thinks, but is trying to boil a frog slowly to minimize casualties and not obliterate Ukraine?

How come CNN acts like everyone in the world has a borg like hive mind and agrees on everything? Thats the view they present the world, as though everyone were unified of one mind and in agreement on every issue. Very weird and artificial and one sided and biased. In the 1990s CNN at least pretended to be neutral, but now it doesn't even try to pretend that anymore.
Wars are not fought that way anymore...Russia needs to manage its army personnel better and that is what they are doing. They sent in their newer troops and less experienced troops first with older equipment. This way they get experience and any equipment lost is no big deal. They are holding back on more experienced fighters and advanced equipment for the upcoming war against NATO and USA.

Ukraine is a massive country and they have various groups controlling the country and fighting the Russians. Look up the Azov Battalion which is a neo-nazi battalion that is part of the Ukrainian military. These guys are literal nazis that oddly enough receive weapons from Israel....yes it is that weird. Plus, there are large amounts of Russian speaking and actual ethnic Russians that live there so they don't want to steamroll and potentially kill their own countrymen. Plus, many Russians are married to Ukrainians and vice versa. It is a brotherly nation.

They want to avoid any collateral damage. Russia is currently encircling the cities and conducting pincer movements to cut off areas where the Ukrainian Army is at, so they can encircle them and take them out and either kill them or make them surrender.

The world right now is controlled through the financial system which is in Western hands.....USA, UK, etc. SWIFT is located in Belgium currently which is a western controlled proxy state like most western states. They are not going to impose sanctions on themselves....LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was watching CNN earlier. How come everyone on CNN claims Putin is losing the war and that he miscalculated and expected the Ukrainians to embrace his army with open arms and flowers? Putin can't be that stupid as CNN claims right? They even had chess champion Gary Kasparov saying that too. Surely Kasparov can't assume Putin is that dumb right? Kasparov is a high IQ Russian and should know better. Did he just tell CNN what they wanted to hear?

Also isnt it stupid for them to punish the whole country of Russia with all the sanctions and SWIFT blocking and even pulling Russian vodka off the shelves in America? Thats overkill. They don't understand how stubborn and obstinate Russians are and how they will not budge. Russians will never even apologize for anything. They are super stubborn and prideful. I saw that in Russia. CNN doesn't understand that. Even their correspondents in Moscow don't.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw i heard that Putin made a nuclear threat today and told his nuclear arsenal forces to be on high alert. The western media says that is a bluff and sign of desperation which means he is losing. Is that true?

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 4:18 pm
I was watching CNN earlier. How come everyone on CNN claims Putin is losing the war and that he miscalculated and expected the Ukrainians to embrace his army with open arms and flowers? Putin can't be that stupid as CNN claims right? They even had chess champion Gary Kasparov saying that too. Surely Kasparov can't assume Putin is that dumb right? Kasparov is a high IQ Russian and should know better. Did he just tell CNN what they wanted to hear?

Also isnt it stupid for them to punish the whole country of Russia with all the sanctions and SWIFT blocking and even pulling Russian vodka off the shelves in America? Thats overkill. They don't understand how stubborn and obstinate Russians are and how they will not budge. Russians will never even apologize for anything. They are super stubborn and prideful. I saw that in Russia. CNN doesn't understand that. Even their correspondents in Moscow don't.
It is all propaganda. Kasparov opposes Putin because he is likely on the payroll of a foreign government or has some kind of avarice towards Putin.

Both sides need to secure Ukraine and this is going to be a fight to the death obviously as you can see.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 4:25 pm
Btw i heard that Putin made a nuclear threat today and told his nuclear arsenal forces to be on high alert. The western media says that is a bluff and sign of desperation which means he is losing. Is that true?
Putin increased his nuclear forces readiness level yes.

I wouldn't say it is desperate as much as it is a preparedness move in case the West decides to increase their provocations against him which they are doing by cutting off SWIFT and other measures.

Belarus just voted to remove its non-nuclear status and will be able to host Russian nukes now.

The West doesn't realize Putin is willing to go all the way and hit them with tactical nukes if they don't back down with imposing sanctions, war, etc. and basically destroying Russia and Russian people.

The West is going to be in for a hell of a surprise soon. I actually think Putin will nuke them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russia Today is still on YouTube and presenting the other side of the Ukraine war. Here is their channel and livestream.

https://www.youtube.com/c/RT/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chinese embassy in Russia explains why the US is the REAL threat to the world. Interesting.