Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 3:26 am
... at the high end boomers and older that have up to a 15% chance of death if healthy, and higher if not....after which it will be an endemic virus that mutates and claims around 0.1-1% of the population each year, mostly concentrated in the elderly.
In other words, a big reduction in the number of sugar daddies, meaning my competition. So if I survive (I'm 59) and no lingering side effects like impotence, I should be sitting pretty. Also, trimming the population of old folks means less pressure to reduce Social Security, again good news for those of us boomers who remain. Always want to look at the bright side of things.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Shemp wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:35 am
HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 3:26 am
... at the high end boomers and older that have up to a 15% chance of death if healthy, and higher if not....after which it will be an endemic virus that mutates and claims around 0.1-1% of the population each year, mostly concentrated in the elderly.
In other words, a big reduction in the number of sugar daddies, meaning my competition. So if I survive (I'm 59) and no lingering side effects like impotence, I should be sitting pretty. Also, trimming the population of old folks means less pressure to reduce Social Security, again good news for those of us boomers who remain. Always want to look at the bright side of things.
It will represent the largest historical intergenerstional wealth transfer to occur, will likely free up a lot of political and senior management positions, will lighten the rolls on social programs, and appears to completely spare children under 10, ensuring the next generation can thrive. It's a terrible virus, but there could be positive effects economically and socially after a few rough years. I'd rather it not happen at all though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 3:18 pm
It will represent the largest historical intergenerstional wealth transfer to occur, will likely free up a lot of political and senior management positions, will lighten the rolls on social programs, and appears to completely spare children under 10, ensuring the next generation can thrive.
If true then God bless whoever engineered this virus. If there is one thing that is in everyone's interest with in and of itself now downsides it is getting rid of all the old people. The only problem is likely to be the elite replacing them with third world immigrants.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 3:33 pm
HouseMD wrote:
It will represent the largest historical intergenerstional wealth transfer to occur, will likely free up a lot of political and senior management positions, will lighten the rolls on social programs, and appears to completely spare children under 10, ensuring the next generation can thrive.
If true then God bless whoever engineered this virus. If there is one thing that is in everyone's interest with in and of itself now downsides it is getting rid of all the old people. The only problem is likely to be the elite replacing them with third world immigrants.
They wouldn't replace old retired people with anyone lol
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
The thing is that the bad guys can't afford to let the economy shrink without changing the current economic system, which they don't want to do as it enables them to effortlessly plunder the rest of us. Therefore when the old people die off they will need to get more immigrants in to keep prices high and borrow more money into existence. Of course they would want more immigrants to displace white people anyway.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm
HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
The thing is that the bad guys can't afford to let the economy shrink without changing the current economic system, which they don't want to do as it enables them to effortlessly plunder the rest of us. Therefore when the old people die off they will need to get more immigrants in to keep prices high and borrow more money into existence. Of course they would want more immigrants to displace white people anyway.
The old are a net drain. They don't spend on consumer products and they milk social services for trillions. You don't replace red ink, you get rid of it
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:24 pm
The old are a net drain. They don't spend on consumer products and they milk social services for trillions. You don't replace red ink, you get rid of it
Not within a fractional reserve banking system where money has to be borrowed into circulation you don't. Illegal immigrants are a net drain and yet the ZOG does nothing about them unless they are white.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Not within a fractional reserve banking system where money has to be borrowed into circulation you don't. Illegal immigrants are a net drain and yet the ZOG does nothing about them unless they are white.
Immigrants tend to be a net positive over time, increasing overall economic output. Their presence only negatively impacts other unskilled laborers, and as a category high school dropouts lose about 3% of their yearly wages. But most immigrants work, at least in America, since there are few social supports for them (federal programs are unavailable and defrauding state programs is often challenging and will only provide small amounts of services one cannot survive on). But yeah, net, in America at least, immigrants increase overall economic production by billions while only decreasing wages appreciably for high school dropouts. Because social security and Medicare are built on a house of cards that requires exponential growth, immigrants are stabilizing forces from an economics perspective
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 3:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:31 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Immigrants tend to be a net positive over time, increasing overall economic output. Their presence only negatively impacts other unskilled laborers, and as a category high school dropouts lose about 3% of their yearly wages. But most immigrants work, at least in America, since there are few social supports for them (federal programs are unavailable and defrauding state programs is often challenging and will only provide small amounts of services one cannot survive on). But yeah, net, in America at least, immigrants increase overall economic production by billions while only decreasing wages appreciably for high school dropouts. Because social security and Medicare are built on a house of cards that requires exponential growth, immigrants are stabilizing forces from an economics perspective
Were going to need to set your Mopar up as a Road Warrior interceptor coming up to battle the zombies.. How many 50 calibur machine guns do you think she can support ?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
That is all nonsense of course, apart from the first line. Yes of course having more people generally increases the size of the economy and causes economic growth. For example, if the governments of Europe borrow money to pay welfare to invading hordes of third world savages, this money will be spend into the economy, add to GDP and allow various businesses catering to the savages to pay down their debts or take on debt, thus keeping the debt-based economy going a while longer. This is necessary in the current system, but a better idea would be to change the system.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

HouseMD wrote:
Immigrants tend to be a net positive over time

Their presence only negatively impacts other unskilled laborers
Your profession attracts a lot of mediocre people like yourself mostly of Asian and Middle Eastern background who are looking for high salaries and prestigious positions in society that they really don't deserve when their performance is judged closely. Immigration is why there are a lot of bad doctors and doctor wannabes in the west.

I assume it's even worse in Asia but then again Serpentza said doctors in China aren't privileged or well paid: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41986&start=15#p333462
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 3:56 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Immigrants tend to be a net positive over time

Their presence only negatively impacts other unskilled laborers
Your profession attracts a lot of mediocre people like yourself mostly of Asian and Middle Eastern background who are looking for high salaries and prestigious positions in society that they really don't deserve when their performance is judged closely. Immigration is why there are a lot of bad doctors and doctor wannabes in the west.

I assume it's even worse in Asia but then again Serpentza said doctors in China aren't privileged or well paid: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41986&start=15#p333462
To say nothing about all the Indians being brought in to take over from American IT workers after the Americans have been forced to train them to replace them.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

The tech companies don't want any whistle blowers so Asians are preferred especially Asians not raised in the west. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

March 8: Journalist goes undercover at wet markets where the Coronavirus started | 60 Minutes Australia

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Stopped by the store to buy food. My plan was to only get packaged food and then wait a few days for any virus remnants on the packaging to die, but then I was attracted to some oranges and green peppers. Furthermore, I was touching the handle of the shopping cart and change money the cashier returned. Finally decided "f**k it, I've lived long enough and I'm ready to die, I want that pepper now" and so I gobbled the pepper down unwashed and with unwashed hands while sitting in the park outside the store.

I expect lots of people to lose patience with all the hygiene measures required to stop virus from spreading, same as me with that unwashed pepper eaten with unwashed hands. So I think containment is hopeless.

PS doesn't appear to be any panic buying at food stores here in small towns of Spain, nor signs of panic in general.