Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Russia's invasion of Ukraine has begun!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 7:19 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 7:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Unfortunately Tucker Carlson has revealed himself to be just another shill for the evil globalist regime in his latest broadcast, which shouldn't be a surprise given his support for the election fraud.
Got a link, or is it the episode I just turned off when he began by saying no decent person supports what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I make some allowances for the things he must pass over in order to keep his job, but that was just a gratuitous slur.
That's the episode I was thinking of. Just disgusting.
I'm shocked!!! If we can't trust warmongering zionist cuckservatives from the Fox Jews network for truth and integrity, who can we trust?! :shock:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Ukrainian MP for the Soros funded jew puppet Zelenskyy regime openly says "right now we know it's a critical time because we know that we not only fight for Ukraine, we fight for this New World Order" ... wasn't that supposed to be nothing more than an "antisemitic conspiracy theory," LOL.

And what about David Rothschild, shouldn't he be banned from Twitter for spreading anti-semitic conspiracy theories?

Last edited by WilliamSmith on March 1st, 2022, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
Unfortunately Tucker Carlson has revealed himself to be just another shill for the evil globalist regime in his latest broadcast, which shouldn't be a surprise given his support for the election fraud.
It's hard to tell whether Tucker is a shill or he is just being practical in dealing with moronic Americans. If his goal is just to get American morons to oppose getting involved, then he is probably saying the right things.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 7:19 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 7:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Got a link, or is it the episode I just turned off when he began by saying no decent person supports what Russia is doing in Ukraine? I make some allowances for the things he must pass over in order to keep his job, but that was just a gratuitous slur.
That's the episode I was thinking of. Just disgusting.
I agree but all mainstream media and people on it can't be trusted. Anyone who is decent and intelligent would support Russia.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Moretorque wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:43 pm
Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Updates:

A Russian convoy 40+ miles long is heading to Kyiv. Wow it looks like Kyiv is f***ed.

Belarus is preparing to send its army to invade Ukraine too. Dang.

Something disturbing i saw on the news. The Ukraine border will not let foreign men leave unless they pay 500 dollars fee. Thats really corrupt and greedy. Why doesn't the US media condemn that? Foreign men has no business staying there is they don't want to. If Zelensky was freedom loving why would he allow this and why would he force all Ukrainian men to stay behind? The Western media should condemn that.
They are trying to start WW 3 IMO. I don't think it is going to work, the surveillance grid they have built world wide may be backfiring on them. They want a big war to depopulate and cover their tracks the best they can in the process.
Does that mean Putin is part of the global elite and in on it? Isn't he against the NWO? It could also be that the controllers have some type of technology to control Putin's mind and that's why he's acting out of character. In 1972 the chess champion Bobby Fischer said that he felt that Russians were using mind control devices to interfere with his mind. So such technology may exist.

Maybe Covid didn't kill enough people so they need to start a world war? Or they have to start a war to repeat WW1 and WW2 as part of a cycle, like the repetition of Lincoln and Kennedy which have over 50 synchronicities that are too much to be coincidence. Even the early 1800s had a Napoleonic war, and the early 1900s had WW1. So the controllers may need to start another big war to repeat the cycle that the gods require them to do? Sounds crazy but truth is stranger than fiction.
It's not out of character or mind control. It's a legitimate action and any intelligent leader would have done the exact same as Russia. Putin is waging a humanitarian war and minimizing civilian casualties.

If I were President of Russia, I would have personally destroyed every highway and railway in Ukraine's West and Southwest bordering NATO nations, destroyed many electrical plants, and I would have actually bombed the seats of government as the opening first strike and military command to kill the chain of command.

The fact Putin hasn't done that shows he isn't a terrible person.

Russia has the a powerful conventional missile that could destroy an entire city. I think it's called the Father of all Bombs. If he was a leader that actually wanted all Ukraine absorbed into Russia, he could destroy all the cities, sacrificing the infrastructure and the people, taking the land and the natural resources.

That's the point. Putin is doing precision strikes and wants a neutral or friendly Ukraine.

America, NATO, and Israel are ruthless and merciless. The West can't be allowed to continue expanding and doing whatever they want without consequences.

(Edit: Changes underlined to fix misspellings)
Last edited by Tsar on March 1st, 2022, 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What a stupid statement.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 2:47 am
What a stupid statement.
True - rarely read such a nonsense from Tsar ins his comments above.
LOL, what nonsense is this?
It's a legitimate action and any intelligent leader would have done the exact same as Russia.
------------------------------
... all mainstream media and people on it can't be trusted. Anyone who is decent and intelligent would support Russia.
:lol: :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 4:07 am
Voyager1 wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 2:47 am
What a stupid statement.
True - rarely read such a nonsense from Tsar ins his comments above.
LOL, what nonsense is this?
It's a legitimate action and any intelligent leader would have done the exact same as Russia.
------------------------------
... all mainstream media and people on it can't be trusted. Anyone who is decent and intelligent would support Russia.
:lol: :roll:
I was only stating a very simplified version of things and bringing to attention how a War of Conquest or "Total War" could go down.

Putin has the capability if he wanted but he's not. That proves he's not a bad person like many people are trying to claim.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are so many ukrainians saying that they are willing to die rather than surrender in the media? Theres nothing heroic or good or beneficial about dying for your country. Its a waste of life. Why is the media glorifying that? Its sick and illogical.

Isn't being willing to die for your homeland a medieval mindset and has no place in the 21st century? Geez.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For the pro Russia side of the news see the Russia Today livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0I5eglJMRI
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 6:21 am
For the pro Russia side of the news see the Russia Today livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0I5eglJMRI
I just received the message:

This video is not available in your country

YouTube is enforcing the European Union's ban on Russian media which specifically included Russia Today.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A VPN with a non-EU IP address can bypass the EU's media ban that's being enforced on the internet inside Europe by Google and YouTube.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Ramzpaul commenting on all the silly globo-homo war propaganda.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html
World turns its back on Russia:

Astonishing moment diplomats WALK OUT as Kremlin minister tells disarmament conference Russia was forced to invade Ukraine to 'stop them getting nuclear weapons'

Diplomats from countries including Britain, United States and France today walked out of room at Geneva conference when Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov's pre-recorded video message began to play

During his speech, the foreign minister blamed Ukraine for the war and claimed Kyiv has been seeking to acquire nuclear weapons - a 'real danger' that required a Russian response

But Lavrov delivered his speech to a thin crowd after dozens of diplomats staged a walk-out to protest Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 7:38 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html
World turns its back on Russia:

Astonishing moment diplomats WALK OUT as Kremlin minister tells disarmament conference Russia was forced to invade Ukraine to 'stop them getting nuclear weapons'

Diplomats from countries including Britain, United States and France today walked out of room at Geneva conference when Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov's pre-recorded video message began to play

During his speech, the foreign minister blamed Ukraine for the war and claimed Kyiv has been seeking to acquire nuclear weapons - a 'real danger' that required a Russian response

But Lavrov delivered his speech to a thin crowd after dozens of diplomats staged a walk-out to protest Russia's invasion of Ukraine
World meaning "America's global empire" turns it's back on Russia.

Not China, India, or Mexico. Not any nation with any real independence.

Everyone knows that Russia's actions are legitimate. It's tragic what happens to the innocent people (collateral damage) but the blood is on the hands of America, NATO, the EU, and America's proxies that have ruled Ukraine since 2014.