More Male-Bashing BS from the Leftist Press

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Think Different
Junior Poster

More Male-Bashing BS from the Leftist Press

Post by Think Different »

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/03/ ... t/#respond

WASHINGTON D.C. (CBSDC) – A new study finds that men who prefer busty women tend to be more sexist than others.

CBS News reports that researchers asked 361 white British men to look at 3-D renderings of a woman. They were shown five different images with the only difference between the images being breast size.

Most of the men picked the medium-busted woman as the most appealing at a 32.7 percent clip. Twenty-four percent of the men chose large and 19 percent picked very large.

The participants were then asked to complete an assessment of their attitude about women. The aspects they looked at were: attitudes toward women, hostility toward women, and benevolent sexism.

The researchers concluded that “men who more strongly endorsed benevolently sexist attitudes towards women, who more strongly objectified women, and who were more hostile toward women idealized a large female breast size.â€￾

The study was published in the February edition of Archives of Sexual Behavior.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

More feminist Anti-male propaganda! They're getting pretty desperate, aren't they?
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I'm getting really tired of these "studies." Really, you can make data say whatever you want, and correlate it to whatever you want. This is why I'm not a big fan of evo-psych-esque human behavior pieces. Just too many exceptions and variables at play.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

So I guess, men aren't supposed to get turned on looking at women who look like the woman below and if they do get turned on, they are sexist pigs! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »