Mother throws her 7 month baby out of a 4 story building

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mother throws her 7 month baby out of a 4 story building

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a sickening story that happened recently, a woman threw her 7 month old child from a fourth story parking garage. Her child died after he hit the ground. She was suffering from "postpartum depression" who knows, she may not even get any jail time! :shock:

"A witness saw the baby falling through the air, and several people, including a doctor, called 911, said Sgt. Dan Adams, a police spokesman."

Here is the full story:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 4-16-33-16
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Goddamn what the hell is wrong with these moms, my goodness.

It seems like there's a story every single week a mother selling,abusing, hurting, killing their own children.

Can't believe that mangina of a husband is defending her ass, gotta love these suckers. And he doesn't want to lose his wife... pathetic excuse for a man
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

well-informed wrote:Goddamn what the hell is wrong with these moms, my goodness.

It seems like there's a story every single week a mother selling,abusing, hurting, killing their own children.
The thing is, she might not get any jail time because she has "postpartum depression." It's unbelievable what women in America can get away with, some of them get away with murder, literally! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."