Ahmadinejad: US hated around the world

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Ahmadinejad: US hated around the world

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Ahmadinejad slams NATO, denounces U.S. pressure in Middle East

I think what Ahmadinejad is really trying to say is that, the interventionist foreign policies of the US are hated the world over. I don't think he was necessarily implying that Americans themselves are hated everywhere, although I'm sure that the controlled media outlets like CNN just love to use such a twisted title, in order to keep the sheep inline and fearful, and so that they're afraid to venture outside of the US.

Nontheless, there are, unfortunately, a number of countries where Americans would obviously be smart to avoid at the moment for a number of reasons. It sucks that our government has to make decisions against the will of the people, which in turn negatively affects our reputation if we happen to be tourists in a foreign land.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Ghadaffi was the hated one there, Obama is the hated one here. He is our tyrant. We want him out. And i only want him replaced with Ron Paul. Any other person is the same as Obama a psychopath and murderer. Regime change here in America!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Wait fuckin' hold the f**k up.

Ahmadinejad is cool with Brasil. They trade with each other. And Brasil is going to become a force to be reckoned with within 20 years. So the whole world doesn't hate him.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Yes, Ron Paul is probably the only GOP candidate left who still has a decent rapport going with Ahmadinejad and some of the other leaders of middle eastern countries. Obama seems to have already stepped on his own dick one too many times, and so his respect amongst world leaders has been severely compromised, or it is waning.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nontheless, there are, unfortunately, a number of countries where Americans would obviously be smart to avoid at the moment for a number of reasons. It sucks that our government has to make decisions against the will of the people, which in turn negatively affects our reputation if we happen to be tourists in a foreign land.
That is why most Americans that travel overseas put Canadian pins or lapels on their backpacks, so as not to be confused as an American overseas.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I love Ahmadinejad. He just tells it like it is. He straight up said the western governments are always trying to make up fake stories to destroy and take over foreign countries. Iran is one of the few threats to the west, which is why they try so hard to destroy Iran, including making up an assassination plot scenario with no evidence to back it up.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Iran is a threat to the United States like a mouse is a threat to an elephant. But US operatives and the media continually try to provoke a conflict with Iran. It seems the US military is being used to assure Israeli dominance of the Middle East – and Iran – the remaining competitive power has to go. Americans continue to fall for this bullshit while they are losing their jobs.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. From Iran's perspective, they're surrounded by a hostile nation. What if China occupied Canada and Mexico? What do you think America would do?

Iran is justified to get nuclear energy. They pose no threat to anyone. America conducts state-sponsored terrorism. Israel wants any excuse to attack Iran. Why is America giving so much money to Israel? What is Israel doing for us? f**k this global politics bullshit.

I want some Colombian p***y and orange soda.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrPeabody wrote:Iran is a threat to the United States like a mouse is a threat to an elephant. But US operatives and the media continually try to provoke a conflict with Iran. It seems the US military is being used to assure Israeli dominance of the Middle East – and Iran – the remaining competitive power has to go. Americans continue to fall for this bullshit while they are losing their jobs.
Why does Israel want and need so much?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

philosophical_filipino wrote:America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. From Iran's perspective, they're surrounded by a hostile nation. What if China occupied Canada and Mexico? What do you think America would do?

Iran is justified to get nuclear energy. They pose no threat to anyone. America conducts state-sponsored terrorism. Israel wants any excuse to attack Iran. Why is America giving so much money to Israel? What is Israel doing for us? f**k this global politics bullshit.

I want some Colombian p***y and orange soda.
Excellent points. Again, this is part of the US government's typical propaganda machine that they use to justify their horrible behavior overseas. Iran is always called a "threat" by the US, but how many countries has Iran invaded in the last 100 years? Zero! (Iraq invaded Iran in the 80s). How many countries has the US invaded in the last 100 years? 30? 50? More?

It's often been amazing that the Americans aren't more hated than they already are, due to the horrible actions of the US government. It's both a testament to the patience and tolerance of other nations, and shows that if the US waves enough $$$ around, people will keep putting up with the BS. Now that the US economy is tanking, you're seeing foreign nations have less and less of that patience. The worm is turning...
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Lots of good points on this thread. So many Americans still fall for the most obvious lies from the U.S. government and the corporate media. The level of ignorance in this country is appalling, but seeing how widespread it is, it's easy to see how so many American men still fall for the marriage trap and the propaganda that makes AW out to be prize catches rather than toxins to be avoided.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Tehran looks like a nice city:

Check out the night life in Tehran, Iran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_AqbcGFGg

So this is where America/Israel want to attack next, huh? :roll:

Tehran Times (International Daily) newspaper/outlet:

http://www.tehrantimes.com/
Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: Tehran looks like a nice city:

Post by Think Different »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Check out the night life in Tehran, Iran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_AqbcGFGg

So this is where America/Israel want to attack next, huh? :roll:

Tehran Times (International Daily) newspaper/outlet:

http://www.tehrantimes.com/
It's as modern and upscale (if not more so) than anything I've seen here in Italy.