13 year old boy shoots and kills mother

Discuss news and current events around the world.
sirius
Freshman Poster

13 year old boy shoots and kills mother

Post by sirius »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -game.html

Article directly mentions "Mother and son had a stormy relationship" and "Mr Crooks added that the mother and son would fight often".

In plain English- woman was being a typical man-hating feminist bitch to her own son, and so the son naturally started to hate her.

How's that misandry working out for you ladies? How's it feel when you turn an innocent young boy into a rage-filled person because of your constant abuse and hatred towards him?

Imagine how badly his mother must have treated him for the young boy to snap and kill his own mother like this. Looks like being a man-hating bitch didn't work out too well for her.

This is a glimpse of the coming hyper-violent society. You women have created entire generations of rage-filled and angry young men, and they are a product of YOUR man-hatred and abuse.

Funny how the article blames the boy, who was ONLY 13 f***ing years old, but NEVER places any responsibility onto the mother. It's because in America, women are NEVER held accountable for their own actions. Even if a woman kills her own children, she will probably not face jail time.

When the hell are you women going to GROW THE f**k UP and start taking responsibility for your own actions? You raised your child wrong, it's YOUR f***ing FAULT, not the fault of society or video games or whatever.

Anyway, this poor boy was just a product of feminism, feminism brainwashed women into hating men, and women are such pathetic cowards, they take out their man-hatred on young defenseless boys. Then when the young boys who have been so badly abused and hated on by women and even their own mothers grows up and does something like this? Of course, it's NOT the mother's fault. No, women are saints, it couldn't possibly be the result of the mother's feminist man-hatred and abuse towards her son.

And notice in the comments section. Women are saying "That boy is evil, that boy is sick". NOT ONE SINGLE WOMAN criticized the mother or held her accountable.

Once the generations of young men who have been abused and hated on their whole lives by women grow up? What kind of society do you think they will create? Here's a hint. They will offer NO PROTECTION to women. In the near future, society is going to become so hyper-violent that women will be getting raped or beaten in the streets, and NO MEN will come to help them. Not even the police. And you women CREATED this hyper-violent society by hating on the young boys.

Have fun living in the hyper violent society, ladies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yeah, I hate this feminist society. Most of my aunts and grandmothers would treat the young males in the family like shit, because the baby daddies treated THEM wrong when they knocked their dumbasses up! So they take it out on the next generation.

For example, my mother abandoned me when I was a teenager, but before that she didn't acknowledge me. My older brother was the star of the show, behind my damn sister. She let her baby daddy treat us(me and my older brother) like shit and she did the same to us. They were never even there for us. I needed her when I was in middle school and high school, because I was being teased/picked on.

And people wonder why men are overly violent. Violence was my only parent for most of my school days.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Women are such f***ing cowards, they take out their frustration on defenseless children, boys.

Then when such abused and hated boys grow up, women act surprised that such men no longer want anything to do with women? Misandry breeds misogyny.

Eventually, it will get so bad that women will have no defense because men will refuse to protect them anymore. Already, many men are saying that if they see a woman getting beaten or raped in the street, they will just keep on walking and not help her.

Once society gets to that stage, women are in deep shit. They won't be able to even leave their homes because of how dangerous it will be for them.

Feminism destroys civilization, civilization gives women freedom, so when civilization is destroyed, women lose all freedom and feminism is dead.

As for personally? If I see a woman getting raped or beaten in the street? I will laugh at her and keep on walking.

The future is going to be Clockwork Orange meets Mad Max times ten.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

^ It doesn't seem like she was bad or unfair to him from what the article says ... she was disciplining him. As well both parents are still together & they have older sucessful kids ... It could be that he's regularly bullied at school or something else of the sort that feeds his anger ...?? He had a lot of rage to kill over a petty video game.

American society is just toxic, it's no place for kids.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Renata wrote:^ It doesn't seem like she was bad or unfair to him from what the article says ... she was disciplining him. As well both parents are still together & they have older sucessful kids ... It could be that he's regularly bullied at school or something else of the sort that feeds his anger ...?? He had a lot of rage to kill over a petty video game.

American society is just toxic, it's no place for kids.
WHen does the mainstream media EVER criticize women or hold them accountable? NEVER.

Even if a woman murders her own children, the article will make it out like "She's a good mother, she just had a bad day".

As a man, I am going to inform you of something. Men don't just snap and kill random people. If a man kills someone, it means that that person has done them great wrong.

And as a man who was raised in America, I know full well how hateful, abusive, and harsh American women can be, even to their own sons.

Renata, you are exactly what I am talking about. You women f***ing refuse to hold your fellow women accountable for anything ever. Here you are, trying to justify her, even though she clearly f***ed up as a parent.

I mean, if your own child murders you, I think it's safe to say that you are a failure as a parent and as a human being.

How about you INSTEAD ask the question "How much did this woman abuse her own son in order to make him so angry to her that he killed her?"

That would be the LOGICAL question to ask, but oh, I forgot. You women are not logical creatures.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Sirius you said I don't hold my fellow women accountable for anything ever. You are American what have you done to help your fellow men ?? You sound a bit like PAN did you copy & paste bits & pieces from his former threads ?? I've never been to the US nor do I run with women who need to be held accountable for anything. I've never lived in a feminist society nor have I been raised in one.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -