Dating Site For Prisoners

Discuss news and current events around the world.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Dating Site For Prisoners

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/05 ... a-warning/
Canadian Inmates Connect Inc. showcases numerous prisoners serving life sentences and helps the incarcerated find pen pals and, perhaps, much more.

The 16-month-old website, which promotes some 40 convict profiles, has even churned out a few lockup love stories.

The site’s founder says several prisoners have asked her to remove their bios because they have already found that special someone.
Profiles:

http://canadianinmatesconnect.com/male_inmates_3.html
I just want to get your attention! Single Leo and my name is Frankie. I'm looking to meet a woman who could become my BFF and possibly my wifey for lifey. I love a woman who has the 3 D's: Down for her man, Devoted to her man and Dedicated to her man. Let me tell you about me..I'm very romantic, I love R&B music, I'm a good singer. I spend my days working out and I jog a lot. I love the Y&R, American Idle, X-Factor, The Voice and A&E. I love to talk and I'm extremely funny. I am the sports commissioner at Warkworth. I'm in charge of all sports programs inside here. I'm of middle age and I'm looking to meet women who are 35 years or older. What type of woman do I want to get to know? It's simple. An honest, independent woman who wants me but doesn't need me. A stay at home type of woman who doesn't run the streets. Hey, I'm doing a long time and I'm not looking to play no games. I keep it real 24-7. I don't use drugs , I have no tat's and I am negative for STD's. I'm tired of being alone. Hey, when I was younger and I use to go to dances, I never looked to meet the prettiest girl at the dance, I looked to meet the realest girl at the dance. Cause it's not the beauty, it's the duty. If you want to know more, you can write me. ~ Frankie Dorsey (a.k.a Thug Bear) PS: I know I'm an average looking man but my best feature is my walk, my swag and my voice. If you like to laugh, I'll keep you in stitches 24-7.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Dating Site For Prisoners

Post by Teal Lantern »

"American Idle" -- They certainly are.
"Thug Bear" ...'ll keep you in stitches... " and the occasional arm cast, which is exactly what she'll deserve for being this stupid. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Prisoners have INTERNET ?????? WHAT ???? Isn't that a luxury ?? They should just be fed, given some books & put to bed. I wouldn't even give them a tv or a radio. I would have them do community service all day, work for your food, wtf? Some of them don't deserve to be there but still that's too much luxury for a prison.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Women love bad boys, this site should do very well indeed!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Renata wrote:Prisoners have INTERNET ?????? WHAT ???? Isn't that a luxury ?? They should just be fed, given some books & put to bed. I wouldn't even give them a tv or a radio. I would have them do community service all day, work for your food, wtf? Some of them don't deserve to be there but still that's too much luxury for a prison.
Some have internet. Some might even have your addy and other vital details.

Prison Call Centers Put Squeeze on Service Sector
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=4505278

Several years ago, the federal prison system started offering customer-service calling centers. Inmates sit in a small, guarded room taking orders for goods and products and handling shipping questions. A few states have followed suit and opened their own call centers.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything