Prediction on George Zimmerman verdict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Prediction on George Zimmerman verdict

Post by BigJmack »

When GZ got out of his truck and went looking for Trayvon (GZ was told not to follow Trayvon), that opened the door to a manslaughter conviction.

Manslaughter is probably the easiest charge to convict somebody on, because you don't have to prove intent.

I predict he will be convicted of manslaughter.

This case was all about appeasing blacks, nothing more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re: Prediction on George Zimmerman verdict

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

BigJmack wrote:When GZ got out of his truck and went looking for Trayvon (GZ was told not to follow Trayvon), that opened the door to a manslaughter conviction.
he f***ed it up right there. he shouldn't have followed him, but of well, it happened.
Manslaughter is probably the easiest charge to convict somebody on, because you don't have to prove intent.

I predict he will be convicted of manslaughter.

I think the same. most likely, he would be charged with manslaughter and freed within a year.
This case was all about appeasing blacks, nothing more.
agreed. this case was blown out of proportion and blacks acted in the usual way. funny how blacks don't act the same way when black-black violence oocurs.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I predict George Zimmerman gets off--and then a massive, nationwide riot kicks off immediately afterwards...It will make the LA Riots look like child's play...I seriously suggest White people--and possibly Asians and Hispanics--stay indoors on the day of the verdict. Seriously.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I won't predict what the jury will do because of the massive political pressure, but the evidence was overwhelmingly in favor of Zimmerman. This false outrage is really sickening. If you go into a gang neighborhood they will consider it their absolute right to challenge you and possibly kill you for just walking on their turf. Zimmerman didn't go after anyone and would have been killed if he didn't have a gun. If he is acquitted the Feds can try him on exactly the same charges under Federal civil rights laws. And they have unlimited resources and Zimm will be broke. Your right to self defense is being taken away from you before your very eyes. If you can't defend yourself, you have nothing. The system is so rotten to the core. I am glad I am outside the US.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy1 wrote:I predict George Zimmerman gets off--and then a massive, nationwide riot kicks off immediately afterwards...It will make the LA Riots look like child's play...I seriously suggest White people--and possibly Asians and Hispanics--stay indoors on the day of the verdict. Seriously.
lol. here in California, blacks are a small minority (only 6.6% of the population) while anglos are 39%, Hispanics are 38%, and East/South Asians are 13.6% of the population. if they riot here, they can expect a huge backlash. it's more in the south and parts of the east coast where you have to worry.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrPeabody wrote:I won't predict what the jury will do because of the massive political pressure, but the evidence was overwhelmingly in favor of Zimmerman. This false outrage is really sickening. If you go into a gang neighborhood they will consider it their absolute right to challenge you and possibly kill you for just walking on their turf. Zimmerman didn't go after anyone and would have been killed if he didn't have a gun. If he is acquitted the Feds can try him on exactly the same charges under Federal civil rights laws. And they have unlimited resources and Zimm will be broke. Your right to self defense is being taken away from you before your very eyes. If you can't defend yourself, you have nothing. The system is so rotten to the core. I am glad I am outside the US.
The female Judge was so biased against George Zimmerman and his lawyers, it was a total joke! Did you see the way she treated George Zimmerman and his lawyer? Walking out of the court during arguments, yelling at his lawyer, yelling at George Zimmerman. That tells you right there that she's under pressure to convict him, and to prevent mass riots from happening. She's a worse Judge than Judge Ito. (of the O.J. Simpson trial)
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

The fact that the jury is all-female (6 women) is a red flag right there. Plus that stupid female judge who is likely taking orders from above. I don't like the idea that a man's life is in the hands of all females, even if GZ is found not guilty. Women don't have what it takes to judge a case impartially, fairly, and wisely. And they're more apt to be vindictive. Look at the message that sends: no man, black or white or whatever, is capable of judging the facts fairly on a case where black and white men are involved? You gotta be kidding right? We have to rely on women to decide a verdict involving men? Hell, women can't decide anything! This trial is a joke from so many angles.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BigJmack wrote:The fact that the jury is all-female (6 women) is a red flag right there. Plus that stupid female judge who is likely taking orders from above. I don't like the idea that a man's life is in the hands of all females.
I found out today that the judge is a life long democrat and a liberal. You bet your sweet ass Zimmerman will be found guilty, all 6 jurors are women for Christ sake! :shock:

Women do have a hard time being impartial because they are so emotional and illogical. Rumor has it, the Obama administration is putting pressure on the jurors and the judge to find Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What happens on these type trials and situations is key to the Elite plan to divide and conquer and make their one world system, more people everyday are waking up to the fact there are hidden creditors who have unlimited funds via counterfeiting and are rigging the whole game top to bottom.

They know that if they cannot manipulate the masses the way they want the game is over for them.
Time to Hide!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

When the Miami Heat became involved and it became a trendy nationwide "thing" to talk about I knew this whole case was going to be a ridiculous circus. It's two guys who got into a fight over a misunderstanding. I don't think it was all that race related to begin with.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Wow... Not Guilty. My respect for American women has just gone up.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You need to understand a not guilty is supposed to get the black man riled up and this is key to see weather or not the illuminati's plan has any traction on doing the divide and conquer.

Alot of people are waking up to what is really going on and that media they are spoon fed daily is designed to manipulate and not inform with facts, lets just see the outcome from this as to the weather the black man decides to go off or not.

Just remember if you piss the black man off HE''LL KILL YAA plain and simple.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agreed with the verdict, so that was good. The problem is...have any of you seen the comments online on the Twitter and Facebook feeds, to see the racist reactions (from both Black, White, Asians, Hispanic, etc.) to the verdict in this trial? Only goes to show you, how racially divided this country really is. Are people really going to say the U.S. is good place racially, and that Asia or some other part of the world, is far-more racist than the good ole' USA? Really?....Ladislav?
Last edited by zboy1 on July 14th, 2013, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

MrPeabody wrote:Wow... Not Guilty. My respect for American women has just gone up.
Yeah I gotta admit, I was a bit surprised. Good job, ladies. There's hope for you after all. I still don't think all women should serve on juries (or any women for that matter) but this is one where American women got it right for once. Kinda like playing Russian roulette and not blowing your brains out LOL
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:I agreed with the verdict, so that was good. The problem is...have any of you seen the comments online on the Twitter and Facebook feeds, to see the racist reactions (from both Black, White, Asians, Hispanic, etc.) to the verdict in this trial? Only goes to show you, how racially divided this country really is. Are people really going to say the U.S. is good place racially, and that Asia or some other part of the world, is far-more racist than the good ole' USA? Really?....Ladislav?
Don't pay any attention to that stuff, most of what you will see in alot of cases is to get a charged response for racial reaction purposes, all people need to do is research what the elite want to do to America with UN 21 and you soon realize to pull this plan off they have got to play the race card to the max and pull the old divide and conquer in order to lock the country down to try and pull this plan off.
Time to Hide!