Female marines can't do pull-ups

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Female marines can't do pull-ups

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ghost wrote:They should send all the "female marines" (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one) direct to the front lines to engage enemy combatants (or whatever they call them nowadays) ASAP.
Its already planned. The US government passed a law a year ago to put women into combat just in time for WW III, its the perfect job for American women.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

I could care less if Americans women die in combat most of them are ugly look like lesbians or are feminist.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Yeah, but then you'd have male troops jumping in front of them, taking bullets for them and shit that will guarantee we can never win any battle.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The_Adventurer wrote:Yeah, but then you'd have male troops jumping in front of them, taking bullets for them and shit that will guarantee we can never win any battle.
I don't think there's many guys on this forum that will be taking bullets for them. If all the women die we'll win the battle against feminism.