Extreme Social Decay In America

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The sooner you leave America the happier and safer you'll be.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/12-signs ... alk-about/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ghost wrote:This is the biggest reason I think that whatever economic signs of a "recovery" people argue are happening, it doesn't make a real difference. When a society is disintegrating, superficial economic numbers don't mean anything. It's like saying Rome's economy is OK even when the barbarians are on the march to the city gates.
Your quite right most Americans are living in a state of denial. Western civilization is coming to an end soon and you don't want to wait here until the last boat has left because no one is coming to help you.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Taco wrote:
Ghost wrote:This is the biggest reason I think that whatever economic signs of a "recovery" people argue are happening, it doesn't make a real difference. When a society is disintegrating, superficial economic numbers don't mean anything. It's like saying Rome's economy is OK even when the barbarians are on the march to the city gates.
Your quite right most Americans are living in a state of denial. Western civilization is coming to an end soon and you don't want to wait here until the last boat has left because no one is coming to help you.
What do you do if you're flat broke like me?

Be a stowaway, I suppose, and hope whatever country you land in will take you.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

ntm1972: I've been there. Broke, homeless, with a passport, wanting to escape and move somewhere. If you're Jewish you could try Israel, but it's a long shot to say the least, they're going to want you to have a good employment history and money for survival when you arrive. Otherwise you could find work, save up some money and try Asia or South America, low cost countries for long term living. Search for an ebook called The World's Cheapest Destinations, it covers the cheapest countries on the planet for short and long term living.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

sfexcellence wrote:ntm1972: I've been there. Broke, homeless, with a passport, wanting to escape and move somewhere. If you're Jewish you could try Israel, but it's a long shot to say the least, they're going to want you to have a good employment history and money for survival when you arrive. Otherwise you could find work, save up some money and try Asia or South America, low cost countries for long term living. Search for an ebook called The World's Cheapest Destinations, it covers the cheapest countries on the planet for short and long term living.
Hero Of Men and I too were broke and homeless. We are making strides to switch it up now. I just hope I still continue on the up-and-up.

Here's one of my odes to this country: ♪♪Nothing is guaranteed in the U.S. of Gay, one moment you'are the alpha major, next moment it all goes astray. C'mon all in together now. Repeat after me!! Nothing is guaranteed in the U.S. of Gay, one moment you'are the alpha major, next moment it all goes astray.♪♪
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

yeah, that's exactly my problem, I've seen a few jobs that even I can get without a degree....and I can't buy the ticket to fly over, I've been struggling, recently I have 2 job offers and trying to see if they work out, the soul reason is to grind it out for 6 months, I'm able to save my entire pay check if i wish, I'll save for 4 to 6 months, I'll end up with 1k a month saved.

Once that happens... I go abroad and get my self a English teaching job and write off the last 28 years of my life as a nightmare that I finally woke up from.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

sfexcellence wrote:ntm1972: I've been there. Broke, homeless, with a passport, wanting to escape and move somewhere. If you're Jewish you could try Israel, but it's a long shot to say the least, they're going to want you to have a good employment history and money for survival when you arrive. Otherwise you could find work, save up some money and try Asia or South America, low cost countries for long term living. Search for an ebook called The World's Cheapest Destinations, it covers the cheapest countries on the planet for short and long term living.
You can lie on a credit card application about your employment. If you say you make >$60,000 a year they should give you at least a $2000/month limit, that will give you some money to work with.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Thanks to all of you for your thoughtful input. I've got job interviews lined up here, the positions being short-term and service-oriented in nature, as well as tutoring opportunities in the works. At the moment, rent and some food is covered, so I'm not going underwater just yet.

I've already taught for a total of eighteen months in Ecuador and Malaysia, and am thus familiar with the experiences of being an expatriate in general, and an ESL teacher in particular. Without burdening you with details, let's just say - and each reader already knows this - that different countries are much better fits depending upon the man, and I would want to make 100% certain up front that I went to the country that's best for me. Based on my experiences, I prefer Latin America to SE Asia.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Sex with dogs?

Post by targetguy »

:cry: Ive heard of sickos sleeping with sheep and now a german shepard? Seems people in the usa suffer from severe sexual deprivation.
no scammers
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just another reminder western civilization is dying very rapidly. Leave now while you still can.

An Epidemic of Bestiality & Cannibalism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFHqK_RWJ0