A Felony to Sleep with His Own Wife

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Felony to Sleep with His Own Wife

Post by MrMan »

I just saw this clip about a man charged with a felony for having sex with his own wife when she had dementia.

The courts are really intruding into people's personal lives on this one. Shouldn't married people with dementia have a right to sexual release like anyone else?

I really do think the old idea that marriage implied consent works better for the legal system. I read in Canada, the courts have decided it is rape if one wakes their spouse up by having intercourse. I call that 'Thank you, ma'am." Who are these judges to deprive a husband of such a great pleasure?

I am thinking of getting a living will that says my wife can have as much sex with me as she wants if I ever fell into a coma or got dementia. I mentioned the idea to her. She finds the idea gross of doing that to me in a coma. It wouldn't gross me out, but I might decline because a woman needs to be 'warmed up' in ways a man may not have to. I dunno though. I wouldn't want muscles to atrophe in the coma. And if the state finds out, they take you to jail.

Maybe the moral of the story is to take your demented wife or wife in a coma abroad where the laws aren't as messed up in the area of married sexuality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Felony to Sleep with His Own Wife

Post by Taco »

You can be sure if an American man has dementia he can still be legally raped in divorce court.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote: The courts are really intruding into people's personal lives on this one. Shouldn't married people with dementia have a right to sexual release like anyone else?

I really do think the old idea that marriage implied consent works better for the legal system. I read in Canada, the courts have decided it is rape if one wakes their spouse up by having intercourse...
Personally I think, the marriage contract should include in general permission of sexual activity between the spouses.

In Western countries there is hardly any difference anymore between 2 strangers and a married couple, as both have to ask anytime for consent about all and everything which could be considered as sexual related behavior - even a compliment could be considered as unwanted sexual harassment. Ridiculous. So for what is such a Western marriage contract good for? To rip off the husband financially in case of divorce or what?

Some countries - not only Muslim countries - have different legal systems, even demanding willingness of both spouses to sexual activity and to refuse yourself to the spouse over a longer period of time is a valid reason for divorce.
You might be found guilty to mistreat your spouse, to injure your spouse etc. but you cannot be accused of rape. Anyway how to prove spousal rape? It's about shesays-hesays, as usually there are no witnesses in the bedroom and no CCTV installed.

How to prove consent anyway? Consent can be recalled even weeks or months later with such arguments about 'I was drunk, I said yes, but I did not want that', 'I was sleepy taking medication' - such arguments often come up after sleeping with a new boyfriend.

Western morality is very low. Western women have no shame to lie and are unwilling to take responsibility for their own crazy actions.

The only solution I know for Western men is to stay away from Western women and to stay away from feminist-friendly countries as their legal system can bring you into serious troubles.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote:Or just go to hookers. I can't imagine having sex with someone not really there could in any way be pleasurable or fulfilling. That said, it certainly shouldn't be considered rape or assault to have sex with your spouse. That's feminist bullshit.
The idea of a man sleeping with a wrinkly old woman with dementia doesn't sound very appealing. But old married men are used to sleeping with wrinkly women as they have gradually wrinkled and aged and gradually gotten dementia. So it probably doesn't feel as repulsive to them as the idea feels to a younger man.

But I'd imagine out there somewhere, there is an elderly woman with dementia who feels up her husband or comes on to him, wanting sex. Is he to not meet her needs because she has dementia? Don't married folks with dementia have a right to have their sexual needs fulfilled, too? This is a form of discrimination against demented horny spouses.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25618&p=212035

He was found not guilty, btw.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/ ... /26105699/

As an aside, for those of you who think sexual harassment caution cuts both ways, old women (think 60+) have NO hesitation about expressing their opinions on your looks.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything