Irwin Schiff died in prison

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Irwin Schiff died in prison

Post by Moretorque »

:( He was Peter Scihff's father and was very much a true hero of mine. People like him are very rare and why I love some Jews. His story is tragic, hopefully he is in a better place.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Irwin Schiff died in prison

Post by zboy1 »

The U.S. government is treasonous. I remember how his son, Peter Schiff warned about the financial crisis in 2008, but was laughed off or told he was an idiot by the various business reporters and economists until it came true.

I feel bad for Peter, and as for his father, he is a true patriot.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Peter is no Irwin, it's like what Rand is to his father Ron Paul. This blueprint laid down after the bankruptcy of 1933 is the British model so do not be fooled.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote::( He was Peter Scihff's father and was very much a true hero of mine. People like him are very rare and why I love some Jews. His story is tragic, hopefully he is in a better place.
This is what "fight the system" usually looks like up close. :roll:
Years wasted in cages -- with nothing to show.
He'd have done better for himself taking the John Templeton route to tax protesting.

People can still write to Ed and Elaine Brown, though, and put money on the books of the people they took down with them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Teal Lantern wrote:He'd have done better for himself taking the John Templeton route to tax protesting.
You might as well try to steal from the Federal Reserve.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:This is what "fight the system" usually looks like up close. :roll:
Years wasted in cages -- with nothing to show.
Obviously not being pussies and fighting for anything is going to involve some risk and some level of casualties, but this doesn't make it wrong. Pussies are also taken down by the system on a regular basis. Irwin had a good career and did good work before the traitor scum finally took him down. Good for him. I would rather be him than the average organ bank on the street, even if that meant spending the last few years of my life in prison.
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaHand »

Schiff was a nutjob. He was right where he belonged.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People like Irwin are just trying to educate the masses in the spirit the founding fathers would have appreciated. The mass collective is not worth it however in my book.

What people fail to realize is the constitution was suspended long ago and the courts are of the British variety set up after the bankruptcy to serve the creditor class.

His son Peter plays along with the system for the most part in order to reap benefits from it. He will tell you there is no conspiracy and he knows good and well there is one and the fact it's primarily Jewish in origin.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote::( He was Peter Scihff's father and was very much a true hero of mine. People like him are very rare and why I love some Jews. His story is tragic, hopefully he is in a better place.
Thank you for posting this.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:Obviously not being pussies and fighting for anything is going to involve some risk and some level of casualties, but this doesn't make it wrong. Pussies are also taken down by the system on a regular basis. Irwin had a good career and did good work before the traitor scum finally took him down. Good for him. I would rather be him than the average organ bank on the street, even if that meant spending the last few years of my life in prison.
Tactics matter. Schiff's tactics sucked.
This is why I mentioned Templeton, who did his "tax protest" much more effectively.
When Templeton died, it was after many years of enjoying his money and freedom.
Templeton's quiet victory >>> Schiff's blaze-of-glory loss.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
Thank you for posting this.
That poor old man suffered right to the end because he would not submit to the banking cartel.

Nice to see you posting Jester.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Obviously not being pussies and fighting for anything is going to involve some risk and some level of casualties, but this doesn't make it wrong. Pussies are also taken down by the system on a regular basis. Irwin had a good career and did good work before the traitor scum finally took him down. Good for him. I would rather be him than the average organ bank on the street, even if that meant spending the last few years of my life in prison.
Tactics matter. Schiff's tactics sucked.
This is why I mentioned Templeton, who did his "tax protest" much more effectively.
When Templeton died, it was after many years of enjoying his money and freedom.
Templeton's quiet victory >>> Schiff's blaze-of-glory loss.
You should show more respect for one who gave his life in defense of the Sheople.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote: You should show more respect for one who gave his life in defense of the Sheople.
Simon talks about this starting around 4 mins in.
https://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/ce ... bye-18130/
не поглеждай назад. 8)