Islamic Terrorists Kill 9 People in Munich Germany

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Islamic Terrorists Kill 9 People in Munich Germany

Post by jamesbond »

Gunman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' executed children in Munich McDonald's before rampaging through mall killing NINE with police now hunting three attackers.

Munich is in lockdown tonight, as a major police operation is ongoing around the city's Olympic Park, with the force warning people to stay in their homes and avoid public spaces.

Terrified shoppers were seen running for their lives from the Munich Olympia Shopping Centre, in the district of Moosach, after hearing gunshots.

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting at children.

A woman named Loretta said she was in the McDonald's when the man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting.

She told CNN: 'I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He's killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run.'

Loretta said she had been in the bathroom at the same time as the shooter, with her eight-year-old son. She said the man yelled: 'Allahu Akbar!'

A huge manhunt has been launched across the city, including snipers in helicopters. Police said they believe there could be up to three gunmen who are on the loose. They issued a warning to people, saying: 'There are shooters on the run who are dangerous.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unich.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Islamic Terrorists Kill 9 People in Munich Germany

Post by w.p.o. »

The idiot in chief once again makes an a$$ out of himself (like clockwork).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... ch-attack/

Harvard law school really cranks out idiots, don't they?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... ack-video/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Germany and France are no longer nations, they are more like the Somalia and Afghanistan of Europe.

France and Germany have useless leaders, liberal leaders, worthless leaders, and oppression of any speech deemed hate speech (aka, speech that is against or doesn't promote religions besides Christianity, homosexuality, transgenders, other races, etc is considered by their ZOGs to be hate speech). That's what happens when they open free borders to savage terrorist refugees. Why not deport them to Turkey? Erdogan is a friend of the terrorists.

I really hoped that last Friday's coup in Turkey was a success but the next day I learned it failed. I really hoped that the revolutionaries killed Turkish President Erdogan. Too bad he's alive and well and stronger than ever now.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We need you as our leader TSAR!''''' :D
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Germany was already sh*t to live....Just Media glorifying Germany to be a great country...

The entire cops are freemasons and elites jews in Germany. People are brainwashed, no life...

This is just the beginning...Germany would be the first country in the world to be Martial Lawed. Actually, the Muslims, Turks, Syrians, Iranians added some culture to Germany and it was vibrant.

The jews wants Non whites to come to Germany so that they can impose martial law. When I went to Germany, I got a free pass with no Passport checking ..even Less time than when I went to Thailand and Philippines... :lol: :lol:

Getting into Germany for a third world guy like me is the easiest....They want third world people to flood Germany and then create false flags to impose martial law...F*ck me...You won't get me to play your dirty game Jews....The Jews offered me to leech on social security like they are doing with immigrants to stay in Germany and become a patsy for elite plan...

I would rather live in a third world sh*t hole than be part of Jewish agenda in Hell aka Germany...thank god I left Germany...The Real HELL on Earth...Mark my words...This is just the beginning :twisted: :twisted: ...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Germany was already sh*t to live....Just Media glorifying Germany to be a great country...

The entire cops are freemasons and elites jews in Germany. People are brainwashed, no life...

This is just the beginning...Germany would be the first country in the world to be Martial Lawed. Actually, the Muslims, Turks, Syrians, Iranians added some culture to Germany and it was vibrant.

The jews wants Non whites to come to Germany so that they can impose martial law. When I went to Germany, I got a free pass with no Passport checking ..even Less time than when I went to Thailand and Philippines... :lol: :lol:

Getting into Germany for a third world guy like me is the easiest....They want third world people to flood Germany and then create false flags to impose martial law...F*ck me...You won't get me to play your dirty game Jews....The Jews offered me to leech on social security like they are doing with immigrants to stay in Germany and become a patsy for elite plan...

I would rather live in a third world sh*t hole than be part of Jewish agenda in Hell aka Germany...thank god I left Germany...The Real HELL on Earth...Mark my words...This is just the beginning :twisted: :twisted: ...
I agree with this one. Except for the hell on earth part.

They will expand from France to Germany, then Belgium, Holland, and then move on from there, eventually taking Britain. A few more false flags and hoaxes and they will implement Martial Law in the USA. I am just hoping this isn't the end. Is anyone ready for the Antichrist to come? I am not ready, but I am watching.

The news is just blatantly lying about everything. After a while it just becomes so obvious. I was even taking notes on the lies. They are just too numerous to keep up with, and they think everyone is just stupid.

How can you have a new terror attack or police shooting virtually everyday? And of course Megan Kelly and all the blonde actresses on Fox news are accusing one of their Jew bosses of sexual harassment so they can demonize men in the media.

Just like Melania Trump "stole" her speech from Michael. But we know that was scripted too. Then you find speeches Obama's are plagiarized. Then you find that politicians on different continents give the same speeches before their respective legislatures. You know if two men have the same speech in front of different parliaments that the world is controlled and scripted.

The only thing that I wonder is, do they just want martial law on a temporary basis or do they really want to do it just to murder everyone as soon as possible. I mean is it just the end goal itself or is there more coming. There has to be more coming, as per Stalin, Mao, Lenin and the rest of the Jewish lapdogs.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:Germany and France are no longer nations, they are more like the Somalia and Afghanistan of Europe.

France and Germany have useless leaders, liberal leaders, worthless leaders, and oppression of any speech deemed hate speech (aka, speech that is against or doesn't promote religions besides Christianity, homosexuality, transgenders, other races, etc is considered by their ZOGs to be hate speech). That's what happens when they open free borders to savage terrorist refugees. Why not deport them to Turkey? Erdogan is a friend of the terrorists.

I really hoped that last Friday's coup in Turkey was a success but the next day I learned it failed. I really hoped that the revolutionaries killed Turkish President Erdogan. Too bad he's alive and well and stronger than ever now.
You know who is behind it yet for some reason you accept their narratives as true when they are not. I am not saying that Islamists are not terrorists. They are many things. But these incidents are fake altogether. They have goals in mind. They are scripted events. They aren't really organic like they want us to believe. So you don't need to have any hope for Turkey, or that there will be any deportation of savages.

Some people even think Erdogan himself was behind this coup. I really don't care about Turkey to be honest with you. It just goes to show though, they are in control worldwide and our time is short.

They obviously control:
1. Great Britain.
2. Belgium.
3. USA.
4. France.
5. Germany.
6. Turkey.

You know they are only proceeding now because they are tired of waiting. They have accomplished most of their other goals for world domination. Now is just the time to disarm the people, probably under Martial Law, house to house like Katrina. Then there will be tyranny, starvation, rape, theft, mass murder, joblessness, disease, and a war against the people.

And you have all these stooges on TV who know this who are perfectly calm about all this, because they get paid $200,000 to $1,000,000 a year. What they don't know is that if this works for them, all that wealth will be useless. And there's too many of them to be useful. What did that guy Bremenov say? The Soviet defector? These are the ones the establishment will murder first. They are deceived. Suckers.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

Ghost wrote:It's OK, no worries. It was a hoax.

The VP that Hillary picked, Tim Kaine, was governor of Virginia when the "Va Tech Shooting" occurred. I thought it was real until recently. Kaine is very anti-gun rights and if he gets voted in with Hillary, expect more frequent fake shootings. There were 32 killed at Va Tech in 2007, 33 including Cho, the shooter. Those are masonic numbers, 32 degrees + honorary = 33. It didn't happen.

Scroll down to Virginia Polytechnic University (Va Tech)

https://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/data/table_09_va.html
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote: I agree with this one. Except for the hell on earth part.

They will expand from France to Germany, then Belgium, Holland, and then move on from there, eventually taking Britain. A few more false flags and hoaxes and they will implement Martial Law in the USA. I am just hoping this isn't the end. Is anyone ready for the Antichrist to come? I am not ready, but I am watching.

The news is just blatantly lying about everything. After a while it just becomes so obvious. I was even taking notes on the lies. They are just too numerous to keep up with, and they think everyone is just stupid.

How can you have a new terror attack or police shooting virtually everyday? And of course Megan Kelly and all the blonde actresses on Fox news are accusing one of their Jew bosses of sexual harassment so they can demonize men in the media.

Just like Melania Trump "stole" her speech from Michael. But we know that was scripted too. Then you find speeches Obama's are plagiarized. Then you find that politicians on different continents give the same speeches before their respective legislatures. You know if two men have the same speech in front of different parliaments that the world is controlled and scripted.

The only thing that I wonder is, do they just want martial law on a temporary basis or do they really want to do it just to murder everyone as soon as possible. I mean is it just the end goal itself or is there more coming. There has to be more coming, as per Stalin, Mao, Lenin and the rest of the Jewish lapdogs.
Yes. Europe is first and then USA, rest of the world is just way too stupid and Ignorant to know what is going on. The world will follow, where the west goes, Martial Law in the west, lets have it in Asia as well :)

Western folks should brace themselves in coming months as everyone can feel it they have upped the game definitely and it will only increase as we have seen before...The evil Nature dictates to go for the kill when things go bad, so I don't see any reason, why they would slow down now...

-------------------

Also, we should not underestimate them...They are blurring Fake Vs Real by design and leaving clues for us "Conspiracy theorist" to fall over...Yes...Most of the attacks like 90% were Fakes BUT the Real ones would start as martial law takes over aka the day is not far off when we get the knock in our door..and THEN ITS REAL :twisted:

Its very very difficult now to judge whether the attacks were fake or real...They are blurring it now...by design...Its obvious the real THE BIG ONE is not far off...Their theme is always a Nuclear attack on a major city in the west to introduce martial law...and IT cannot be faked.... :roll: :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:It's OK, no worries. It was a hoax.
The sarcasm on "Conspiracy Theorist" would work till the Cops knock on our doors. :lol: :lol:

The hoaxes were to condition people. They do BOTH...

Only naive people in "Conspiracy" are saying all events are hoax....It cannot be...because now the events are so blurry, if I say, I was attacked by cops when taking my dog out and i saw cops taking my neighbor into a black van, most CT will say its a hoax and that I'm working for the elites...that is what they want.

Hey, there are lots of marine in my backyard, taking people to the black van, they shot lot of people yesterday....all conspiracy people who follow this would say...nay its a Hoax...and we will not be prepared...

We should not believe in each other is their plan...Losing trust on each other is the first step in total government control...."Conspiracy Theorist" are super smart folks, if they take them out, its half the battle won...

The thing is...when Martial Law comes...They do not want us to tell you.....I TOLD YOU SO :lol: ....Only a "Conspiracy Nutter" can say those words when Martial Law comes..A conspiracy theorist can lead people and guide them, because people will believe them, as that guy was telling us all the times, Its coming...and we did not believe him and now that its here..its better to believe a Conspiracy Theorist...

...Hoaxes are really a plan to take us out first....but no mistake about it, the real big one is coming...