Going door to door for urine samples, ZIKA VIRUS

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Going door to door for urine samples, ZIKA VIRUS

Post by Moretorque »

I don't know if I am correct on this but this is what I have been waiting for or something like this, they probably have a DATA base about who is awake on the net and who they deem a threat to their system.

They can round the people up and claim they are infected with something and the ZIKA looks like it could be it, they are doing this in Miami as of recently asking for samples of urine........
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Going door to door for urine samples, ZIKA VIRUS

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:I don't know if I am correct on this but this is what I have been waiting for or something like this, they probably have a DATA base about who is awake on the net and who they deem a threat to their system.

They can round the people up and claim they are infected with something and the ZIKA looks like it could be it, they are doing this in Miami as of recently asking for samples of urine........
Zika is fake...they roll with fake because its easy to control.

I still believe Obama is the last president before Martial Law. The Saturn Mars conjunction in 8th house is really dreaded for America. The last time it happened, America had 911...before that two world wars...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Going door to door for urine samples, ZIKA VIRUS

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I don't know if I am correct on this but this is what I have been waiting for or something like this, they probably have a DATA base about who is awake on the net and who they deem a threat to their system.

Links? Details?
You can watch the news broadcast for the local airing in Miami, I believe StarStud is right and Obama was scheduled to be the last president but they may be behind so they need a backup just in case,,,,,,,,,
Time to Hide!