Blacks Kidnap & Torture White Disabled Man And Video Tape It

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blacks Kidnap & Torture White Disabled Man And Video Tape It

Post by jamesbond »

Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.

Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Video of the torture has stunned the country, not just because of the graphic abuse, but because of the comments made by some of the assailants.

"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"

The teen was tied up for four or five hours, Cmdr. Kevin Duffin of the Chicago Police Department told reporters. The victim will recover from his injuries and is at home with his parents, police said.

The teen's brother-in-law spoke briefly with reporters Thursday night.

"We're so grateful for all the prayers and efforts that led to the safe return of our brother. We're fully aware of the charges being brought against the offenders. At this time, we ask for continued prayers for all those involved, for our family's privacy as we cope and heal," David Boyd said, reading a statement.

Boyd said the teen is doing as well as can be expected. He told the media that everyone in the family has seen the video, but he didn't comment further on it.

Duffin said the department sought hate crime charges.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicag ... e-beating/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blacks Kidnap & Torture White Disabled Man & Video Tape

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the news story about the kidnapping and torture of that white disabled man by the 4 black thugs, who are all facing hate crime charges, assault, battery and kidnapping charges.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWKfcGAYmg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blacks Kidnap & Torture White Disabled Man And Video Tap

Post by zboy1 »

I've noticed Blacks are much more racist nowadays, than in the past. In fact, it's well known how racist Blacks are towards Asians and Whites.

Overall, I'm back in the U.S. and I notice how hostile all the races are towards each other. Many Whites look angry and empowered by Donald Trump, too. Glad I don't live full time in America.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I heard that & was a bit surprised they were that blatant with the racial stuff. It might be that a group forms to specifically counter things like that (kind of a mix of the Soldiers of Odin & a biker gang). Wouldn't trust the cops, seeing as they go after whites more & more- plus there's the whole child abuse thing).

One thing I'be found in Europe is that the Germans DO actually seem to be as mentally rigid in real life as the stereotypes suggest. I was talking with these Germans on the tram & she brought up Donald Trump, so we get to talking about politics & this chick actually supported Merkel! To be clear, this is AFTER I brought up the "no questions asked" move she made with the "migrants" getting papers. She though her "keeping her word" was a good thing with that?
What the f**k is it with Germany? They "feel bad" about WW2 & the Holocaust, but don't think twice about letting in fascists that are, coincidentally, flagrantly anti-Jewish (for no other reason than it simply being in their book). Oh, and these people maim, murder, molest, break, burn, and steal while shielding themselves with assistance from non-believers (which they are not supposed to accept, according to their religion).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Also, long-haired Brits (apparently dreadlocks are a thing for white guys here) tend to be very supportive of blacks/muslims. The short-haired ones are a bit more realistic. Something to watch for, I guess. I was just a day behind that truck attack in Germany, so I figure knowing who's supportive of what to some presumable degree.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cute mugshots
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

jamesbond wrote:Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.

Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary. Hill also faces charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Video of the torture has stunned the country, not just because of the graphic abuse, but because of the comments made by some of the assailants.

"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"

The teen was tied up for four or five hours, Cmdr. Kevin Duffin of the Chicago Police Department told reporters. The victim will recover from his injuries and is at home with his parents, police said.

The teen's brother-in-law spoke briefly with reporters Thursday night.

"We're so grateful for all the prayers and efforts that led to the safe return of our brother. We're fully aware of the charges being brought against the offenders. At this time, we ask for continued prayers for all those involved, for our family's privacy as we cope and heal," David Boyd said, reading a statement.

Boyd said the teen is doing as well as can be expected. He told the media that everyone in the family has seen the video, but he didn't comment further on it.

Duffin said the department sought hate crime charges.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicag ... e-beating/
So beating up one white boy is the end of the world but we just have to take one white guy shooting 9 blacks with a grain of salt

There's also the fact they were immediately arrested and charged and will go to jail FOREVER which rarely happens with white on black hate crimes.

If these teenagers were white. The law and the media would be lenient on them and the media would give excuses why the country should forgive them. Because if it didn't their lives would be ruined. But since these teenagers are are Black, the law and the media wants to see them executed or put in prison for life. We all know that white people are the only ones exempt from laws in the US.

Lets see if the judge gives them the same opportunity as Brock Turner, commit a heinous crime and then get 3 months in jail. Lets wait for people to say white privilege doesn't exists when they get 15-20 years for this crime. Some of these same folks who are so pissed about this video, I wonder were they as upset when that white boy raped the disabled black teen with a hanger and got off with no jail time, just community service.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/foo ... mg00000003
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Wolfeye wrote:I heard that & was a bit surprised they were that blatant with the racial stuff. It might be that a group forms to specifically counter things like that (kind of a mix of the Soldiers of Odin & a biker gang). Wouldn't trust the cops, seeing as they go after whites more & more- plus there's the whole child abuse thing).

One thing I'be found in Europe is that the Germans DO actually seem to be as mentally rigid in real life as the stereotypes suggest. I was talking with these Germans on the tram & she brought up Donald Trump, so we get to talking about politics & this chick actually supported Merkel! To be clear, this is AFTER I brought up the "no questions asked" move she made with the "migrants" getting papers. She though her "keeping her word" was a good thing with that?
What the f**k is it with Germany? They "feel bad" about WW2 & the Holocaust, but don't think twice about letting in fascists that are, coincidentally, flagrantly anti-Jewish (for no other reason than it simply being in their book). Oh, and these people maim, murder, molest, break, burn, and steal while shielding themselves with assistance from non-believers (which they are not supposed to accept, according to their religion).
If I can give anyone any advice, especially Americans who believe everything they watch on Fox News - if you're in Europe, keep your mouth shut and your thoughts to yourself, no-one wants to listen to your right wing, O'Reillyesque rantings - they are just going to think you are a stupid American. Behave and be nice - and if they 'bring up' Trump (which I doubt happens...) tell them he's nothing to do with you. Simple and easy.