Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:For some reason people think the measure of a man is how much money he makes. Even then though, there are laws in the USA that if you have an unfortunate circumstance happen to you, they can take away that engineering license, that physician's license or even that license for the electrician or the plumber. They can even refuse to renew your driver's license.

And if they take away that means to earn that income, what is to come of that man then?

And also the cost of entry now is quite steep, because it goes to the $90,000 a year plus salaries of the instructors and the greater salary for the administrators of the colleges and universities. Unless your parents are willing to pay those bills, a graduate can come out of school $60,000 to $150,000 in debt just for the undergraduate degree.

I have met some unemployed engineer graduates. One guy I know finally got a job working as a surgeon's assistant (handing the instruments to the surgeon), which probably doesn't pay as much as he expected he would earn in this life.

And for some reason people in the upper class with their advanced degrees think they are exempt from adversity. They are not. They just think they are, because for now they have been relatively untouched. The working classes also went untouched. Somehow though, these people think they will be passed over, when they are already being targeted.

What a great mindset. Did you take miserable kunt to heart and want to clarify what one is?

No engineer must practice be may be disbarred. Ever heard of professional liability insurance? Guess not. It is not in the bible. No doctor must practice in case he gets a malpractice. No lawyer must practice or risk disbarment. No plumber must touch a pipe. I must not ride my bike as I may get caught and lose my licence. Why study? Anything can lead to failure. why study? I may end up unemployed.

Best I sit under a tree like a kaffir and do nothing but blame the world for my oppression. Why must I go to work tomorrow; i may lose my licence and make a mistake that gets me deregistered and I will lose everything. Best i stay home and blame everyone and wait for the end time. Prosperity gospel says I must hand it all over to the 'pastor' and blessings will come down.

No wonder everyone avoids you in real life. It makes sense now. They are not all evil or nasty and saying bad things about you because of satan. You are just a miserable kunt that no one wants to associate with. I bet you cannot keep friends.

so so pathetic.
My point was that it can be taken away at any time. A child support judgment against a man in the USA can cause him to lose his professional licensure. That was not me saying Don't ever become a doctor. That was me saying that you may not escape and no one is exempt when his time comes. They can get to anyone. There is no amount of education or any type of job that will exempt a man from going down into poverty if something unfortunate happens to him.

Nothing to do with professional liability. Neither was I saying that men should not bother. The point was that just because you're in a great position now, tomorrow it may not be the case, and some things are outside of our control.

Anything can be taken away. My life could be snuffed out tomorrow on my bike by a drunk or a darkie with no licence. Does it mean i should never ride?

The fact that something can be taken away does not change one iota the decision to want to do something with your life that you enjoy, that brings progress, and creates opportunity for your children. You can also get hit crossing the road.

What is the point of even considering such things?
My point was, for those who hate the poor that they should beware because tomorrow things can happen to them that could make them poor. So no need to assume they are part of some elite class that is exempt from poverty. That was the part of the consideration.

Just like the lower class whites today didn't know back then that their jobs could be taken away. Same for the upper middle class men of today.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
yick wrote: All you had to say is 'No, I have never left America' :lol:
I think, Adama had been outside of USA, but maybe not for long time and not for an overseas job. A long time ago he said he was visiting some places in Europe and Latin America. Maybe for vacation only or for a short stay as a volunteer, within a church charity organization or pilgrim or something like that.

He never offers any clear information about himself, except that he is a religious bigot, I often wonder why he is posting in this forum.
He never gives a clear answer to any question, just quoting something from the bible. Of course other members speculate about him, asking who is this guy?

I do not think Adama has been in Asia before, he knows nothing about Asian people and their way of life - I do not think he ever has been in Japan, South Korea, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia etc. Just my guess about him.

I have been overseas numerous times, but never for religion. I should go religion though. I have also never volunteered overseas.

I lived in Europe for several months and I have visited a few places in Latin America.

I have little interest in Asia. There are Asian women I consider attractive, but I dont think I would make a trip to Asia for women.

I am also not a religious bigot. There are people who are bigots on this forum though. Do you call them such? That's rhetorical.

This is not about me. This was supposed to be about loneliness.

Yet everyone comes out of the woodwork to show everyone that what I was saying is true. That many if not most people today are just filled with pride, easily offended, and searching for an occasion to commit to insult a single person.

It's so funny how the revilers can get together, with one mind and one spirit, to attack another person who has said nothing wrong.
Last edited by Adama on August 28th, 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote: Except you did say so - you used the word successful and then used English teaching as a polar opposite in comparison. You can't even see what you have typed with your own hands.
I came back to this conversation after many hours and saw a couple of pages of bickering about this. I read Adama's comment, and I don't see it as an insult towards English teachers who worked overseas. I did the whole English teacher thing overseas for many years.

He described two scenarios. One was about a guy who worked on Walstreet and was successful there who had one perspective. The other was an English teacher overseas. They have different scenarios.

If he'd used 'successful' as some kind of jab implying English teachers are not 'successful', then that would be a feminine way of arguing. But your assuming he meant that as some kind of subtle, implied insult is a feminine way of interpreting his message. Men tend to be more direct about what they say, at least in the US. Women tend to imply stuff.

Conversations go a lot smoothly if you give people the benefit of the doubt and don't read insults into their posts.

I didn't know you were an English teacher or remember it. I don't remember everyone's job. I remember Kradmelder is an engineer. Winston has a website. Cornfed complains about not having a great career, thinking the system is stacked against him. I can't remember much else about people's jobs. I know some of you guys are English teachers. Do you really think everyone remembers your personal details, yick?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Can we steer the topic back to the original post.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote: If he'd used 'successful' as some kind of jab implying English teachers are not 'successful', then that would be a feminine way of arguing. But your assuming he meant that as some kind of subtle, implied insult is a feminine way of interpreting his message. Men tend to be more direct about what they say, at least in the US. Women tend to imply stuff.
Because I know his posting history, that is how he debates his point.
Conversations go a lot smoothly if you give people the benefit of the doubt and don't read insults into their posts.
Do you mind?

I know how he posts, you are making out this is the first time I have been on here and debated him. I am very well aware of how he posts and basically it is...

some kind of subtle, implied insult is a feminine way

I didn't know you were an English teacher or remember it.

Well, who has spoken to you about it? :roll: He obviously does or knows there are a few English teachers on here which is why he picked it to use as a comparison to successful wall street wanker.
I don't remember everyone's job. I remember Kradmelder is an engineer. Winston has a website. Cornfed complains about not having a great career, thinking the system is stacked against him. I can't remember much else about people's jobs. I know some of you guys are English teachers. Do you really think everyone remembers your personal details, yick?
I don't - but adama came on to make a point which he was unsuccessful at defending and it is in line with his overall feminine bitchy persona on here, and I have called it out, what's your problem with it?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote: Well, who has spoken to you about it? :roll: He obviously does or knows there are a few English teachers on here which is why he picked it to use as a comparison to successful wall street wanker.
The wanker part is your comment, right? Anyway, your reading an insult into that isn't reasonable. He called the Wallstreet guy successful. It isn't reasonable to assume he was implying that an overseas English teacher was unsuccessful. It's just not a logical, reasonable conclusion to draw from the post, and then how many posts were made about this? I've made two already.

I don't know your posting history with him. But I think you should ask yourself if you have a habit of reading subtle insults into posts when they aren't intended.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote: The wanker part is your comment, right? Anyway, your reading an insult into that isn't reasonable. He called the Wallstreet guy successful. It isn't reasonable to assume he was implying that an overseas English teacher was unsuccessful. It's just not a logical, reasonable conclusion to draw from the post, and then how many posts were made about this? I've made two already.
It is if you know how he posts, how he debates. Which is in a snidey feminine way.

And then he went onto make a point he wasn't able to defend, he's a waste of bandwidth. :roll:
I don't know your posting history with him. But I think you should ask yourself if you have a habit of reading subtle insults into posts when they aren't intended.
Says who? You!

Again, if you know how Adama posts, then it is easy to see the implied insults in his posts, just ask others on here about him. He isn't popular for a very good reason. :roll:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
Says who? You!

Again, if you know how Adama posts, then it is easy to see the implied insults in his posts, just ask others on here about him. He isn't popular for a very good reason. :roll:
Though I haven't read his conversations with you, I've read lots of his posts, and I haven't noticed any subtle indirect insults. He seems direct to me. That's why I'm wondering if the issue is your reading subtle implied insults into his posts.

Even if a girl prone to snide comments had posted that about the successful guy on Walstreet, your assuming she meant it as an insult to English teachers wouldn't be logical or reasonable.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
Though I haven't read his conversations with you, I've read lots of his posts, and I haven't noticed any subtle indirect insults. He seems direct to me. That's why I'm wondering if the issue is your reading subtle implied insults into his posts.
We're reading different things into the way he posts, but you'll find more people see him the way i do than they do the way you do.
Even if a girl prone to snide comments had posted that about the successful guy on Walstreet, your assuming she meant it as an insult to English teachers wouldn't be logical or reasonable.
Yes it would be - especially if you are aware of Adamas posting history.

If you are making a comparison to something = then you are going to use two opposites, especially when you make the comment that one of the comparisons are successful, he is obviously making the statement that the other comparison is the sign of someone unsuccessful - unless you are really obtuse.

He could have picked ANY job but he plumped on English teaching, strange choice methinks.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

MrMan wrote:Though I haven't read his conversations with you, I've read lots of his posts, and I haven't noticed any subtle indirect insults. He seems direct to me. That's why I'm wondering if the issue is your reading subtle implied insults into his posts.

You seem to be the most grounded person in this thread. Maybe you can tell me what's going on? I thought this was a conversation about loneliness in the west.

===========================================================================================================================================================================

In any case, we can get on the west all we want all day and night. The west is foul right now and it does need to be checked, but we shouldn't forget to check ourselves. I'm not even worried about the thottie dotties, the feminists, or the "marxists" (whatever that is), because, as men, we need to bring it back to self-improvement. Check it. A lot of y'all are definitely putting out negative energy, and other people can pick up on that. A lot of y'all ain't ready for that third eye, avatar type game. Y'all ain't ready for that! If you put in negative energy, if you use that as fuel, the universe will give that back to you. It's not the Jews, it's not Satan, it's not feminism. Sometimes, the problem is you. Shocker!

Get out there and find hobbies. Find passions. Find things to go all-in on. As far as women go, if you white knight/beta them they're most likely going to shy away. To be someone's sole reason for existence is a lot of pressure. Hell, being their number one priority is a lot of pressure. How about putting them to the side? I mean, aren't they more of a sideshow anyway? I assume everyone here is western to some degree and white. If you're western in general you have it well, but as white men? Pfftttt. You better stop playing and get out there. Take up sailing, travel, writing/art, music, biking, technology, philosophy, martial arts, reading, blogging or vlogging. All things I do, and I intend to have a lot of fun and good times doing them.

Another thing. It's best if no one dwells on the past. Take it from me. I let it cling to me like a tick, and once I ripped it off I was better. I'm not perfect, but I'm working on it. Crying about it won't change it. Nothing will short of time travel. You can either let the negative energy consume you, or you can fight it and keep it pushing. What's it going to be? I know what I'm choosing to do.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Even if I had insulted Yick (which was certainly not my intention, for the nth time), is it necessary to go on, and on and on about it? Why not just let it go? Someone IMPLIED an insult and that requires three pages of insults because of hurt feelings? Any person so easily offended might ask himself why he is so offended by an implied insult by someone he doesn't even know.

This is why I don't bother with most people. They are so busy looking for an occasion to be offended. So that they can go on and unleash the verbal murder they so deeply want to unleash upon others.

Believe me, I would refrain from verbal insults myself.

Why then would I go about insulting all the English teachers of this forum? I have nothing against teaching English. My goodness. Of all the things that I could choose to insult a person over, would I pick something such as that?

And why would someone feel so insulted by something that has not even been said?

Also proving my point all along. It is difficult to deal with people nowadays because they are just looking for a reason to smear your name, even saying you imply insults in arguments and that they know you do this, as if you've made a sport out of hidden insults.
Last edited by Adama on August 28th, 2021, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
yick wrote: Except you did say so - you used the word successful and then used English teaching as a polar opposite in comparison. You can't even see what you have typed with your own hands.
I came back to this conversation after many hours and saw a couple of pages of bickering about this. I read Adama's comment, and I don't see it as an insult towards English teachers who worked overseas. I did the whole English teacher thing overseas for many years.
Exactly. And now you have a different job. Being an English teacher doesn't make a man a loser. It is a job. I am not one who says that you can measure a man by the amount of money he makes or even his job, unlike others. So knowing that I don't care how much a man makes, it also seems reasonable that I would not use that as a reason to insult someone, even by stealth. Some people just want to be offended and are looking for a fight. Do you see this now, MrMan? That's what I've been talking about. Do you see how I said one benign thing and three people come out to call me names from bigot all down the list? And did I deserve this?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:For some reason people think the measure of a man is how much money he makes.
It's certainly a baseless way to judge a person. Wealthy individuals such as Kim Jong-Un and Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman are just two random examples. Man makes the money, money doesn't make the man. As they say.

It's similar to basing a woman on her looks alone or fawning over a pop singer just because they have a tremendous voice or can dance sexy. All superficial.

A rich man can still commit murder, fiddle with little kiddies, or f**k your woman behind your back but hey lets put him on a pedestal just because he drives a lamborghini.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:For some reason people think the measure of a man is how much money he makes.
It's certainly a baseless way to judge a person. Wealthy individuals such as Kim Jong-Un and Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman are just two random examples. Man makes the money, money doesn't make the man. As they say.

It's similar to basing a woman on her looks alone or fawning over a pop singer just because they have a tremendous voice or can dance sexy. All superficial.

A rich man can still commit murder, fiddle with little kiddies, or f**k your woman behind your back but hey lets put him on a pedestal just because he drives a lamborghini.

People do that with those who hold power, or good looks. The latter of which is a phenomenon known as the "halo effect". It's a silly trait, but not for social reasons. I come from the biological side of things. I can't see how, say, a stranger from another tribe is trustworthy because he or she is attractive.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

yick wrote:
I think if one is a working class person in our countries, the white South African reminder is a reminder/warning to get qualified, get educated and to get skills because we'll be put out to pasture and no-one will give a f**k. The days of having value of being an honest, hard toiler have long gone.

Basically, when it gets to that stage as it has with working class white South Africans, we're all on our own. And I believe it's coming to our countries, as for us, Eric. We have education and degrees, we are ahead of the pack even now, thankfully.
A good academic education is of course an advantageous but not essential. Those of us who never received a high level of schooling can still make a good living by replacing it with drive & determination coupled with a rigorous work ethic. Look at the immigrants who come to the west with just the shirts on their backs. They can build a successful business by implementing these traits so why can't a lot of the homegrowns do the same?. That's the key nowadays. Put all your energy into your own venture, not somebody else's, because by tomorrow you could be surplus to requirements.