Woman Fights With Bus Driver Causing Bus To Plunge Off Bridge

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Fights With Bus Driver Causing Bus To Plunge Off Bridge

Post by jamesbond »

A woman got into a fight with a bus driver because he missed her stop. The driver lost control of his bus and the bus plunged off a bridge and into a river. The bus was eventually found 262 feet underwater and all 15 passengers died.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Fights With Bus Driver Causing Bus To Plunge Off Bridge

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video showing the accident caused by a woman starting to attack a bus driver because he missed her stop. The bus plunged off a bridge and sank 262 feet underwater everyone on the bus was killed.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Most white and Asian women do not hit bus drivers while they are driving and cause them to drive off a bridge.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 9:06 pm
Most white and Asian women do not hit bus drivers while they are driving and cause them to drive off a bridge.
No but they do other psycho things that they generally get away with.

BTW, I feel obliged to point out that I already made a thread about this.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:
December 15th, 2018, 8:13 pm
Here is another video showing the accident caused by a woman starting to attack a bus driver because he missed her stop. The bus plunged off a bridge and sank 262 feet underwater everyone on the bus was killed.

But people took issue with the "you going to jail now" bus driver.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OllieGutierre
Freshman Poster

Post by OllieGutierre »

This accident took place in Chongqing, China. The news spread all around the world. People have different comments on this incident but the life of the human is the most important thing in the world.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Watch the video closely. The driver deliberately pulled hard to the left to run the bus off the bridge.
lenzi
Freshman Poster

Post by lenzi »

In New York there is a state law that says anyone who assaults a bus driver gets five years in prison. Wonder what the penalty is in China?