Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by fschmidt »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 7:16 pm
At this point I'm exhausted with all this Jew stuff now, it doesn't even matter anymore.
There are no heroes in the real world. Tucker talks about a lot of things that will make you agree with him. Like how he called out
Nicki Haley for being a war mongering bitch. Musk is even accused of not being truly who people believed him to be. Sure he allows people to speak out against the Jews or whatever on X, but he still gets accused of being part of some of these agendas despite being hated by some of the Jews that want to destroy his social media platform. I just want some better news at this point....I've been reading Paul Roberts blog and he talks about things that interest me but then he never provides any solutions. His blogs are generally too short where he questions things but it's never enough...I always leave his website feeling bitter and disappointed. Every article I encounter nowadays have the feeling of "Just give up, you can't never win. They always will because money and influence allows them to always win."
The problem is that humanity has turned to shit. The solution is to leave mainstream humanity. Become Arkian.
http://www.arkian.net/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 6:29 pm
Wow check out Tucker Carlson wearing a red string Kabbalah bracelet on his left hand. Does that mean he's aligned with the Jews or Jewish mysticism? lol. Also I heard Trump is having Tucker Carlson run as his VP. Is that so?

At this point I'm exhausted with all this Jew stuff now, it doesn't even matter anymore.
There are no heroes in the real world. Tucker talks about a lot of things that will make you agree with him. Like how he called out
Nicki Haley for being a war mongering bitch. Musk is even accused of not being truly who people believed him to be. Sure he allows people to speak out against the Jews or whatever on X, but he still gets accused of being part of some of these agendas despite being hated by some of the Jews that want to destroy his social media platform. I just want some better news at this point....I've been reading Paul Roberts blog and he talks about things that interest me but then he never provides any solutions. His blogs are generally too short where he questions things but it's never enough...I always leave his website feeling bitter and disappointed. Every article I encounter nowadays have the feeling of "Just give up, you can't never win. They always will because money and influence allows them to always win."
You need a honest money system for starts, most of the people are to dumb to figure out what has really haPPENED so you have to give the people who have taken the purchasing tickets for the world over credit in the point they have made in that regard. How can you have a true democratic society when the sheep cannot think for themselves and be responsible for the future in any type of meaningful fashion?

Everybody should know by now communism is all based on legalized counterfeiting with the goal of total world domination and because the sheep are soo stupid how else can you mange it? Just ram it's head in the wall and get rid of it. :roll:
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Moretorque wrote:
December 5th, 2023, 4:23 am
Winston wrote:
Wow check out Tucker Carlson wearing a red string Kabbalah bracelet on his left hand. Does that mean he's aligned with the Jews or Jewish mysticism? lol. Also I heard Trump is having Tucker Carlson run as his VP. Is that so?

You need a honest money system for starts, most of the people are to dumb to figure out what has really haPPENED so you have to give the people who have taken the purchasing tickets for the world over credit in the point they have made in that regard. How can you have a true democratic society when the sheep cannot think for themselves and be responsible for the future in any type of meaningful fashion?

Everybody should know by now communism is all based on legalized counterfeiting with the goal of total world domination and because the sheep are soo stupid how else can you mange it? Just ram it's head in the wall and get rid of it. :roll:
I don't even like the word "Democratic" when I hear the word democratic, all I can think about are the Democratic shitheads who ruined all the best States in the U.S. and the far left cock suckers who are embracing globalism and colonizing their own people out of existence all over the Western world so they can have a flock of ignorant third worlders that will be less willing to revolt and incapable of organizing against them. Almost everyone globally is following by America's self destructive example. @Natural_Born_Cynic made a point when he brought up the U.S. having a known presence in so many countries throughout the world. And as far as having an honest money system goes...That's never going to happen. We are govern by the same people FOREVER. Even when Trump made it look like he was on the people's side and wanted to "fix" things he was still heavily hated, people worked against him including Republicans themselves. Add on top of the fact he's pro-Israel along with all the others that kiss their sorry GOD complex acting asses.

We have communist in the white house right now who desperately want to do all they can to maintain power for life. So all they do is vilify their enemies on the Right, manipulate their leftist followers into believing that their lives will be DOOMED unless they continue to stand with the Democrats who are doing all the damage RIGHT NOW yet they talk as though the real damage is when or if a Republican takes over while pretending that everything is fine as long as people continue to trust them and only them. This country doesn't give a shit about honesty or integrity....Because neither side represents anything good, they're all in it to make our lives hard as hell. They'll front being the good guys only when it makes them look good to their followers. In the end there's no one to trust anymore.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

December 5th, 2023, 5:05 am
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:

I don't even like the word "Democratic" when I hear the word democratic,
You're one of the sheep who still can't figure it, they tell you you live in a democratic society when in reality you live in a complete dictatorship they installed by legalized counterfeiting. They just program you through a constant bombardment of slick worded lies and repeated mind tricks and the sheep still can't grasp what is really going on.

They change the words meanings along the way over time as they program you, they own all the publishing companies. It's unbelievable how stupid most people are, the lights have been on for 30 years with the net.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 5th, 2023, 10:28 am
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:

You're one of the sheep who still can't figure it, they tell you you live in a democratic society when in reality you live in a complete dictatorship they installed by legalized counterfeiting. They just program you through a constant bombardment of slick worded lies and repeated mind tricks and the sheep still can't grasp what is really going on.

They change the words meanings along the way over time as they program you, they own all the publishing companies. It's unbelievable how stupid most people are, the lights have been on for 30 years with the net.
Who are you calling a Sheep? When did I say I trusted in anything they said? I never once in my life gave a f**k about Democrats, nor have I ever voted for any of them. I don't give a shit about the fake ass Republicans either. So you're calling the wrong person a sheep. You weren't paying any attention to what I said or wrote to be calling me a sheep when I carry the same amount of hate for both sides.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

December 5th, 2023, 10:39 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Who are you calling a Sheep? When did I say I trusted in anything they said? I never once in my life gave a f**k about Democrats, nor have I ever voted for any of them. I don't give a shit about the fake ass Republicans either. So you're calling the wrong person a sheep. You weren't paying any attention to what I said or wrote to be calling me a sheep when I carry the same amount of hate for both sides.
You just validated my point and don't even realize it.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:
December 5th, 2023, 11:09 am
December 5th, 2023, 10:39 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

You just validated my point and don't even realize it.
Man shut the f**k up, might as well be talking to Willymonte or gali :roll: