Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by Taco »

Tucker doesn't write his own material. He desperately wants you to believe he's conservative.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson and everyone on Fox News seems to assume that everyone MUST stay in America and try to save the country and leaving America doesn't exist and can never be talked about because it's taboo and unpatriotic. Have you noticed that? Him and everyone he interviews claims that "America is the greatest country on Earth" so no one ever wants to leave it. Very weird. I posted this under some of his videos:

Tucker you FALSELY assume that everyone has to stay in America and try to fix things. However, I have a much better and real solution that doesn't involve useless new age claptrap. That is to GET OUT OF AMERICA. Go to a HAPPIER FREER country like the Philippines or Thailand or Cambodia or Latin America, etc. America is unfriendly, toxic, antisocial, misanthropic, etc. Everything there brings you down. When you leave America a huge burden is lifted off your shoulder. You feel freer, better, less isolated, no social anxiety etc. Because people abroad have REAL SOULS you can connect with and are not soulless like in America. There is no ice wall between strangers in most other countries too so you can connect with people and DATE as many women as you want. ZERO social anxiety or isolation. And LOWER cost of living. What more can you ask for?! In the Philippines I have unlimited dating, sex, girls, romance, fun, freedom, etc. And much lower cost of living too. What more could you ask for?! Going to SE Asia is a true paradise. When you experience all this you will kick yourself for not leaving America sooner! That's the REAL SOLUTION. No BS. But most people won't tell you about it because it's taboo to talk about this for some reason. If you see my podcasts you will learn more about why my solution WORKS and has no BS cliches that are useless like other YouTube videos do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson got fired from Fox News? Why? Isn't he super popular with conservatives who are Fox News' audience?

Tucker Carlson's last speech before leaving Fox News.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
April 19th, 2023, 10:53 pm
Tucker Carlson and everyone on Fox News seems to assume that everyone MUST stay in America and try to save the country and leaving America doesn't exist and can never be talked about because it's taboo and unpatriotic. Have you noticed that? Him and everyone he interviews claims that "America is the greatest country on Earth" so no one ever wants to leave it. Very weird. I posted this under some of his videos:

Tucker you FALSELY assume that everyone has to stay in America and try to fix things. However, I have a much better and real solution that doesn't involve useless new age claptrap. That is to GET OUT OF AMERICA. Go to a HAPPIER FREER country like the Philippines or Thailand or Cambodia or Latin America, etc. America is unfriendly, toxic, antisocial, misanthropic, etc. Everything there brings you down. When you leave America a huge burden is lifted off your shoulder. You feel freer, better, less isolated, no social anxiety etc. Because people abroad have REAL SOULS you can connect with and are not soulless like in America. There is no ice wall between strangers in most other countries too so you can connect with people and DATE as many women as you want. ZERO social anxiety or isolation. And LOWER cost of living. What more can you ask for?! In the Philippines I have unlimited dating, sex, girls, romance, fun, freedom, etc. And much lower cost of living too. What more could you ask for?! Going to SE Asia is a true paradise. When you experience all this you will kick yourself for not leaving America sooner! That's the REAL SOLUTION. No BS. But most people won't tell you about it because it's taboo to talk about this for some reason. If you see my podcasts you will learn more about why my solution WORKS and has no BS cliches that are useless like other YouTube videos do.
You encouraging everyone to flee to these other countries in record numbers onyl means those people will bring all the shit with them that made America what it is. People make a nation what that nation becomes. Why do you think people hate Californians so much? They move to different states and f**k with them, turning them into the same shit state they created in California. The same thing would happen globally if a bunch of garbage people went abroad. Most people think they can change the world and they do that with trash shit political beliefs. And the West have some of the shittest political beliefs I've ever seen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WanderingProtagonist,
I don't tell everyone to go abroad, only misfits like us who are good and genuine and not having any good dating or social life or fun in the US. Didn't I make that clear? This isn't for everyone. This is a niche market. Many Americans never want to leave America. Everyone on Fox News says they never want to leave America because it's the greatest, for example.

Furthermore, the guys in this movement tend to be sensitive, aware, down to earth, and focused on social connection, and are hence not a-hole types. So they would not corrupt other countries right? Think about it.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 10:09 am
WanderingProtagonist,
I don't tell everyone to go abroad, only misfits like us who are good and genuine and not having any good dating or social life or fun in the US. Didn't I make that clear? This isn't for everyone. This is a niche market. Many Americans never want to leave America. Everyone on Fox News says they never want to leave America because it's the greatest, for example.

Furthermore, the guys in this movement tend to be sensitive, aware, down to earth, and focused on social connection, and are hence not a-hole types. So they would not corrupt other countries right? Think about it.
@Winston You still seem to think that happier abroad is for "misfits" and "outcasts". Check out the subreddit "AmerExit" and also "IWantOut". There's literally tons of normies who are pissed off at America right now and are finally seeing America for the insanity it really is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmerExit/

https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 11:09 am
Winston wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 10:09 am
WanderingProtagonist,

@Winston You still seem to think that happier abroad is for "misfits" and "outcasts". Check out the subreddit "AmerExit" and also "IWantOut". There's literally tons of normies who are pissed off at America right now and are finally seeing America for the insanity it really is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmerExit/

https://www.reddit.com/r/IWantOut/
That's not going to do them any good going abroad unless they can respect the way things are in those countries. Whining about how shitty the U.S. is and then taking your lame ass political beliefs elsewhere won't change nothing. People were doing that here in California, leaving because they hate it. Then go to other states and vote for the same shit mutha fuckers that ruined their own states. If you go abroad you have to leave all the BS behind that f***ed up your own country in the first place. If people in certain countries for instance don't have a bunch of blacks, don't go there advocating like a self hating white bitch that they need to let more nigs and Arabs move in to be "less racist." If women have fewer rights, don't cry about it being unfair claiming to be a feminist. Don't go abroad trying to change shit to be more like the place you ran away from just because you don't like it or think it's not "fair". This is something that most of the ignorant normies fail to understand because they would do exactly what you shouldn't do if they had the chance to escape. Trying to convert the world to be a "melting pot" like America is the dumbest damn thing anyone can do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson exposes the Trump indictment and the hypocrisy of the Democrats in his new Twitter video.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson exposes taboos and political correctness in America being used to control people.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 2:07 pm
Tucker Carlson exposes the Trump indictment and the hypocrisy of the Democrats in his new Twitter video.
Tucker Carlson is a Washington insider. He's always been the mouthpiece of the Republican old guard. It's 2023 and America is entering a new era. Time to elect liberal, progressive leaders who will move this country forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
Trump is scum. Tucker is scum. All (cultural) Americans are scum.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Winston wrote:
Trump is scum. Tucker is scum. All (cultural) Americans are scum.

Napolitano is still ragged because he lobbied Trump for a SCOTUS appointment and didn't get it. As a poofter -- indeed a notorious sexual harasser of male interns at Fox -- his integrity and moral fiber come naturally under question.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Tucker Carlson wearing a red string Kabbalah bracelet on his left hand. Does that mean he's aligned with the Jews or Jewish mysticism? lol. Also I heard Trump is having Tucker Carlson run as his VP. Is that so?

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 6:29 pm
Wow check out Tucker Carlson wearing a red string Kabbalah bracelet on his left hand. Does that mean he's aligned with the Jews or Jewish mysticism? lol. Also I heard Trump is having Tucker Carlson run as his VP. Is that so?

At this point I'm exhausted with all this Jew stuff now, it doesn't even matter anymore.
There are no heroes in the real world. Tucker talks about a lot of things that will make you agree with him. Like how he called out
Nicki Haley for being a war mongering bitch. Musk is even accused of not being truly who people believed him to be. Sure he allows people to speak out against the Jews or whatever on X, but he still gets accused of being part of some of these agendas despite being hated by some of the Jews that want to destroy his social media platform. I just want some better news at this point....I've been reading Paul Roberts blog and he talks about things that interest me but then he never provides any solutions. His blogs are generally too short where he questions things but it's never enough...I always leave his website feeling bitter and disappointed. Every article I encounter nowadays have the feeling of "Just give up, you can't never win. They always will because money and influence allows them to always win."