What are Walmarts like in El Paso?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What are Walmarts like in El Paso?

Post by Cornfed »

Although we can all sympathise with this shooter’s apparent motivation, did he really select such a great target? I don’t know what the average Walmart shopper in El Paso is like. Presumably a lot of them would be Latino, but then that might have been true 100 years ago (you know what I mean). Also, although gunning down random people in Western society as it stands might be statistically likely to be doing the world a favour, I’m not sure that it is a very helpful approach.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/us/e ... oting.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: What are Walmarts like in El Paso?

Post by Neo »

Most mass shootings are used to advocate for gun control. That's usually the real goal.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 5:35 pm
Most mass shootings are used to advocate for gun control. That's usually the real goal.
Hopefully there is enough resistance to disarmament to fight back in America, so perhaps this form of accelerationism will actually be a good thing.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 5:39 pm
Neo wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 5:35 pm
Hopefully there is enough resistance to disarmament to fight back in America, so perhaps this form of accelerationism will actually be a good thing.
With some of these shootings, later it is found out that the legislation was already written and just waiting for the occasion.

The thing that most innocent-minded gun control advocates rarely consider and never accept, is that if guns can be removed from US citizens, then there is nothing to stop the gulag from being implemented worldwide. I truly do believe that if gun control ever happens, then the same thing that happened in China and Russia will happen, but everywhere and in every place at the same time. That will be the end of life and freedom.

We already know that Western societies have been subjected to Cultural Marxism. Just wait until gun control happens.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

This has got false flag written all over it; i.e., the gunman was a mind-controlled asset of the Deep State. Two obvious motivations for the attack.

One, they are going after Q and trying to shut down 8chan, where Q publishes. They tried this before with the New Zealand shooting, which was dodgy as could be. Secondly, the optics of a white man shooting up a bunch of Mexican-Americans and Mexicans (believe me, any public space you go into in El Paso will be at least 90 percent Hispanic) serves their purposes for the 2020 election, where the Dems only chance of ousting Trump will be to mobilize a lopsided Hispanic vote.

And of course, the usual agenda of stripping Americans of their guns.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Well, maybe. I just think this would be happening in any other society on an industrial scale without any false flags, but maybe it is a false flag.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:24 pm
This has got false flag written all over it; i.e., the gunman was a mind-controlled asset of the Deep State. Two obvious motivations for the attack.

One, they are going after Q and trying to shut down 8chan, where Q publishes. They tried this before with the New Zealand shooting, which was dodgy as could be. Secondly, the optics of a white man shooting up a bunch of Mexican-Americans and Mexicans (believe me, any public space you go into in El Paso will be at least 90 percent Hispanic) serves their purposes for the 2020 election, where the Dems only chance of ousting Trump will be to mobilize a lopsided Hispanic vote.

How long have you been aware that many shootings are false flags or staged? I don't even bother mentioning such things anymore, because most people refuse to accept it.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The average Walmart shopper in El Paso is a low-IQ Mexican. El Paso has always been Mexican, so it was a stupid target. Manifesto quality is dropping.

https://archive.ph/pWuR8/506269e5575ceb ... 78c5f0.jpg
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 10:18 pm
gsjackson wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:24 pm

How long have you been aware that many shootings are false flags or staged? I don't even bother mentioning such things anymore, because most people refuse to accept it.
Since Las Vegas in 2017, in part influenced by what I read on this site. Picking up the Q narrative and other "conspiracy theory" threads crystallized the agenda for me. The Q narrative has it that the Deep State is circling the drain fast, and will go out with a bang, many bangs. They will activate shooter after shooter to dominate the news cycle, and try to inflame the public against the 'white nationalist terrorist threat.' All the Dem presidential candidates are on cue with this message.

Apparently another shooter has been activated in Ohio. Could indeed be crunch time for the DS.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I blame Trump for this particular shooting. If he had kept his promises to build the wall, remove illegal immigrants and restrict legal immigration, as well as ending the censorship and persecution of his own supporters, this shooting probably would not have happened.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 5:49 pm
I blame Trump for this particular shooting. If he had kept his promises to build the wall, remove illegal immigrants and restrict legal immigration, as well as ending the censorship and persecution of his own supporters, this shooting probably would not have happened.
Perhaps there is not much can he do about it if the leftists in Congress oppose him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Perhaps there is not much can he do about it if the leftists in Congress oppose him.
He could have done most of the stuff under existing legislation including having anyone who opposed him killed.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Neo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
He could have done most of the stuff under existing legislation including having anyone who opposed him killed.
That's not realistic, Cornfed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 8:33 pm
That's not realistic, Cornfed.
He could have tried. Why make excuses?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wow, Black Science Man actually said something sensible for probably the first time in his life:
Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote:In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings.

On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose…

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents
40 to Homicide via Handgun

Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.