Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Shemp »

This is what panic looks like:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The problem with excessive quarantine rules is that eventually people see the absurdity and rebel, so that too many stupid rules worse than a few wise rules.

First thing I would close would be hospitals, which are focal points for transmitting the infection. Allow sick people to call for help. Send a biohazard crew to test the caller. If confirmed coroma virus, order the petson to stay home (with 5 years prison and $1 billion fine for disobedience), give them unlimited government paid sick leave, plus free delivery each day of fresh food, medicine, etc. If they live, great. If they die, haul them off to the incinerator. At least 1000 people die of natural causes every DAY in a place like Italy, but these fools are going crazy because an extra 1000 died over the course of a month. Actually, might not be an extra 1000, but just the same people age 80 and up who were going to die soon anyway of something else if it wasn't corona virus.

After shutting hospitals, mass testing elsewhere, with immediate quarantine for those detected to be infected. Allow people to move if necessary, but make them pay for the privilege, like $1000 tax per flight or bus trip, $2000 for international flights, etc. $20 tax for each visit to food stores, $100 for visits to gyms, restaurants, etc. Take all this tax money, and add some extra money, and then subsidize remotely delivered services, such as restaurant delivery, video home gym training sessions, etc. Huge subsidies for each employee working for home, huge taxes for each employee working outside the home. Etc.

In other words, this would be a chance to reengineer the economy towards doing things remotely versus in person, so as to be resistant to future natural pandemics, as well as terrorist attacks with biological or chemical weapons. Plus all these taxes and subsidies would destroy the economies of big cities while boosting small towns, which would be a blessing indeed.

Instead, it's just lots of silly random rules. People crowding into hospitals where they will all get sick, as well as making the healthcare professionals sick, so eventually no one left to provide care.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The media now is saying, coronavirus, worldwide pandemic: women most affected. :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

women are most affected because there are more elderly women (70+) than men in most countries, and elderly are much more affected than the young. In the younger cohorts, men are more affected, though only a few young people are affected.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Older people have lived longer and should therefore have more antibodies against more diseases and viruses right? Especially if they've traveled to multiple countries. So shouldn't their immune system be stronger than younger people? Can anyone explain?

@HouseMD?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 3:59 am
I don't understand something. Older people have lived longer and should therefore have more antibodies against more diseases and viruses right? Especially if they've traveled to multiple countries. So shouldn't their immune system be stronger than younger people? Can anyone explain?
The explanation is obvious. This is a completely new virus, so their antibodies count for nothing against it. Also, their bodies are generally dysfunctional, so even where they theoretically should have immunity, it doesn't always work.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From my recent reading your immune system as it gets older wears down and then you factor in all the toxins.

The day of reckoning is here for the US, I have been warning people about this for 25 years or more. I have a feeling most Americans here in the US will be dead shortly. You cannot live this far outside your local eco system for an extended period of time and expect to survive....

As stated by the Kelvans, the fate of the inferior in any Galaxy..

Happy birthday Winston...
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 3:59 am

@HouseMD?
Your ability to form functional antibodies fades with age. Your thymus, which is critical for immune function, basically disappears by the time you are elderly. This is partly functional- an overactive immune system results in autoimmune disorders- but the side effect is that your ability to develop a robust response to new threats fades almost completely. IgG, which are your long-acting antibodies, are less possible to create, and older individuals primarily rely on IgM responses to new threats, which are far less efficient. IgM are large, nonspecific antibodies while IgG are smaller and more targeted. Think using a shotgun for everything instead of whatever weapon does the job. A shotgun works for most things, but when your enemy is an armored tank, you're basically screwed. IgG could have generated the rocket to take out that tank, but you're stuck with a shotgun
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 6:02 pm
Your thymus, which is critical for immune function, basically disappears by the time you are elderly.
You can slow, halt or even reverse this process of thymus decay by the Taoist practice of Greatest Kan and Li:

https://www.mantakchia.com/inner-alchem ... an-and-li/

The formula consists of: Moving the stove and changing the cauldron to the higher center. Absorbing the Solar and Lunar power. Greatest mixing, transforming, steaming and purifying of sexual power (generative force), soul, Mother Earth, Father Heaven, Solar and Lunar power. Mixing the visual power with the vital power. Mixing (sublimating) the body, soul and spirit.

[Edit: the above link no longer works, just hours after I checked it. Maybe in these times of crisis they realize how powerful this esoteric knowledge is. There are 9 levels and rejuvenating the thymus was part of level VI. Currently, they are only showing information about levels 1-3. Basically, for the higher levels, you have to pull the orgasm up the backbone to higher and higher chakras. Thymus chakra is just above heart chakra, or perhaps part of heart chakra.]

[Later edit: now the link is working again. I'll quote the part about the thymus in case the link breaks again:]

This internal alchemy formula is Yin and Yang power mixed at a higher energy center. It helps to reverse the aging process by re-establishing the thymus gland and increasing natural immunity.
Last edited by Shemp on March 17th, 2020, 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But didnt actor Tom Hanks recently get the coronavirus? I saw it on the news. Hes pretty old now it seems. Does that mean he is unlikely to survive it? Im sure he has access to the best doctors and hospitals in America right?

How did he get it? Don't these big celebrities live in secluded Hollywood mansions?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 5:21 am
From my recent reading your immune system as it gets older wears down and then you factor in all the toxins.

The day of reckoning is here for the US, I have been warning people about this for 25 years or more. I have a feeling most Americans here in the US will be dead shortly. You cannot live this far outside your local eco system for an extended period of time and expect to survive....

As stated by the Kelvans, the fate of the inferior in any Galaxy..

Happy birthday Winston...
Who are the kelvans? Do u mean this is a punishment from nature for humans for destroying their own environment? Theres a theory called Gaia, that mother earth is an organism. If thats true then maybe this is her way of getting rid of the cancer of the human race from the earth? Maybe when the amazon rainforest burned down, that was the last straw?

However only 5,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Thats not much of a reset. A lot more than that die each year from car accidents and from prescription drugs too. Even more americans died during the invasion of iwo jima during ww2. So theres gotta be more catastrophe that this if they want a reset or a mass culling or purging.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I just got back from the supermarket. Only 2 bottles (gallons) of water limit per customer, and only 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide per customer. The buffet food was put into individual containers, but not very convenient to be bought, because I certainly don't want to buy one container; I want to mix and match foods, but I'd have to buy more than I need the way it's set up.

Meat shelves were bare.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 12:37 am
But didnt actor Tom Hanks recently get the coronavirus? I saw it on the news. Hes pretty old now it seems. Does that mean he is unlikely to survive it? Im sure he has access to the best doctors and hospitals in America right?

How did he get it? Don't these big celebrities live in secluded Hollywood mansions?
Celebrities tend to travel a lot, eat out a lot, and be in contact with jet setters. His chances of survival are around 85-90%.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 12:48 am
Who are the kelvans? Do u mean this is a punishment from nature for humans for destroying their own environment? Theres a theory called Gaia, that mother earth is an organism. If thats true then maybe this is her way of getting rid of the cancer of the human race from the earth? Maybe when the amazon rainforest burned down, that was the last straw?

However only 5,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Thats not much of a reset. A lot more than that die each year from car accidents and from prescription drugs too. Even more americans died during the invasion of iwo jima during ww2. So theres gotta be more catastrophe that this if they want a reset or a mass culling or purging.
Plagues don't happen overnight. At the current rate we should reach maximum penetration around 156 days from now, and around 117 million will die. The world economy will be disrupted to the point it takes years to recover. The poor will starve around the globe. The US will likely start a war of distraction, and China will blame the US for the virus due to our poor preparation.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Plagues don't happen overnight. At the current rate we should reach maximum penetration around 156 days from now, and around 117 million will die. The world economy will be disrupted to the point it takes years to recover. The poor will starve around the globe. The US will likely start a war of distraction, and China will blame the US for the virus due to our poor preparation.
Aren't you overdramatising somewhat? This disease seems to be mainly killing boomers so no problem there. Maybe the global elite will use this to do evil things, but if it wasn't this it would be some other excuse.