Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Taco »

HouseMD wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 8:00 pm

You've been promising the apocalypse to me for almost a decade now. At this point if you're right you'll just be a broken clock, but trust me, you won't be right. We have several more cycles before the decline of the US begins in full.
As always, your very overconfident...

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 10:17 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 8:00 pm

You've been promising the apocalypse to me for almost a decade now. At this point if you're right you'll just be a broken clock, but trust me, you won't be right. We have several more cycles before the decline of the US begins in full.
As always, your very overconfident...

We have been doing this for almost 10 years. You have been right zero times and I have been right every time. Your longing for the endtimes does not make them so
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 5:35 am
We have been doing this for almost 10 years. You have been right zero times and I have been right every time. Your longing for the endtimes does not make them so
Lol, this whole covaids scamdemic hasn't convinced you that we are being set up for a massive disaster? In other disasters such as the North Korean famine of the nineties, it was the people who couldn't actually do anything on the ground level such as lawyers and doctors who starved to death first. I find myself torn between hoping and unhoping that people like you will suffer the same fate.

Return to “News and Current Events”