$1,200 Economic Stimulus Checks

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

$1,200 Economic Stimulus Checks

Post by jamesbond »

I just came across this video where this tax expert explains what's going on regarding the $1,200 economic stimulus checks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $1,200 Economic Stimulus Checks

Post by jamesbond »

In this video he explains the entire economic stimulus package for both businesses and individuals.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some information on the economic stimulus checks and how to get yours.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/04/ ... ow-to.aspx
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good news. Even if you didn't file your taxes last year or this year, and are not required to file any, you can still file to receive your government stimulus check at the IRS link below. According to this site:

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/04/ ... ow-to.aspx
If you didn't file a 2018 or 2019 tax return, here's what you need to do ASAP

It's important to note that if you didn't have to file a 2018 or 2019 tax return and are worried about not getting a stimulus payment, you don't need to wait until the Get My Payment tool becomes available. The IRS launched a non-filers portal last week to allow people who typically don't need to file a tax return to submit their bank information so they can receive a stimulus payment.

Finally, Social Security beneficiaries for the most part don't need to do anything to receive a stimulus payment. With a few exceptions -- such as SS beneficiaries with children or new beneficiaries in 2020 -- Social Security recipients will automatically receive their stimulus payments in the same manner in which their Social Security benefits are paid out.
The IRS portal link they provided to submit your information to receive the stimulus check is here:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-fil ... -info-here

Note that this is only if you were not required to file any taxes for this year or last. If you are, then you gotta file it first.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They should throw in a good recipe for some wholesome bat stew with a kitty side dish.....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A list of free online tools to file your taxes that the IRS recommends.

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

Some useful IRS links about getting your stimulus checks.

If you were not required to file taxes for this year or last, use this page to file for your stimulus checks:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-fil ... -info-here

To check on the status of your payment:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

If you're not sure whether you need to file taxes this year or not, use this guide to see if you are required according to the criteria:

https://www.irs.gov/help/ita/do-i-need- ... tax-return

FAQ page about the stimulus checks and the criteria to see if you are eligible for it:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economi ... ion-center

Guide on how to get your stimulus check payment:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/how-to-use ... ct-payment

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You're wohooing about getting your 1200 gibs. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hey Cornfed,
good to see you here after all these years! How are you doing?

I see the police states are making progress across all the western world.

If I had described this "quarantine" to people in January they would have locked me up as IN-SANE!

I hope you are fit and well!

Best Regards

PAN
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 3:52 am
You're wohooing about getting your 1200 gibs. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.
You recently admitted you are living on the New Zealand dole aka welfare system, isn't that right?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

All this stimulus money, coming from thin air. I wish someone, and I will admit I can't do it, but I wish someone could break down just how much that will cost us in the long run due to inflation. Everything will get more expensive, and your job wont really ever up your pay in proportion, unless its a minimum wage job. So this stimulus money is robbing the middle-class, I just dont know by how much. If it was by the current value of say, $1200, then that's fine and perfectly fair. But I just think it comes out to higher than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Our rulers have complete control over this, we are going into deflation on most assets. That 1200 per head will not stop this. The bank economy is just a supply of #'s with us on a debt tread wheel. Because of all the job loses and less is going into the real economy and loans being paid back this will cause deflation. You will have price inflation on things in demand like food and the breaks in the food chain will drive it all through the roof.

Winston if you want to loose weight you should stay in the US coming up.... Also there are lots of cats to eat here. You should have me over for some kitty.. I have 3 and I am fattening them up for a nice gourge..
Time to Hide!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I think that the robot economy we are transitioning to will allow for a massive growth spurt in the money supply. We could probably print $5T per year, and it wouldn't make a difference.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 5:55 am
Hey Cornfed,
good to see you here after all these years! How are you doing?

I see the police states are making progress across all the western world.

If I had described this "quarantine" to people in January they would have locked me up as IN-SANE!

I hope you are fit and well!

Best Regards

PAN
Yes, a few months of labouring has left me the fittest and wellest I've been in a few years. A bit short of income and not much chance of earning more of it due to this insane lockdown at the moment, but I have savings so no worries. It is indeed incredible that the bad guys are getting away with the lockdown given that the data is in and we are just dealing with the common cold.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Although I am not eligible to recieve it, this $1200 check is the PERFECT thing for Trump to offer in an election year. I understand he intervened and required the Dept of Treasury to have his name as the signatory instead of the Secretary of the Treasury.

This is yet one more step towards ensuring his re-election. All we need now is Biden to make a boneheaded choice for his VP and Trump is guaranteed to win. Rumor has it that Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are on his short lists! Either one would be great to ensure his victory.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton be Trump's next VP? They are Democrats and would have to switch parties. It'd damage their credibility if they switched parties like that, and would look bad. Plus Trump probably doesn't like either of them. Why not choose a nice Republican woman with good conservative values?