Proof That The "Soft" Civil War 2.0 Is Already Here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Proof That The "Soft" Civil War 2.0 Is Already Here

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is truly disturbing. No man should ever be beaten and moved to say he is sorry like that!

There is a reason I carry a firearm everywhere I go in the United States. Single mother-made men like this street thug are now declaring open season on those they hate. It used to be that they only preyed upon middle class black people, but now they are targeting whites without pause or cause.

I say, every American needs to arm himself and never let this type of thing happen unanswered again. I hope this idiot gets arrested and dealt with as he should. The giggling camera man deserves his too.

The soft Civil War 2.0 is already here. The Marxist Left and the Traditionalist Right needs to get it on and get it over with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof That The "Soft" Civil War 2.0 Is Already Here

This one is even worse. I cannot think of anywhere else in the world this would happen.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

But blacks aren't immune either. Civil War 2.0 needs to come to fruition in full swing!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whats a soft civil war? If its not an armed rebellion then nothing will come of it unless the elite want it to.

Are the riots dying down or getting worse?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

It's much too little too late for libtarded whites to wake up.
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 18th, 2020, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Whats a soft civil war?

Are the riots dying down or getting worse?
A soft civil war means that people have already taken sides, the rhetoric is pre-violence, people are buying up weapons and ammo, and there are periodic, low-level skirmishes breaking out. All that remains is for larger scale shootings to take begin taking place that are out of the control of law enforcement. That is the point where it will go from soft to hard. I cannot predict when that will happen, but I sense it will sooner rather than later.

This is low-level skirmish of a soft civil war nature. Once these pick up in number and in intensity, we are going from soft to hard.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I can't wait :D

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

HappyGuy wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 11:09 pm
I can't wait :D

That incident took place last year. It had nothing to do with the ideological war, but that wife goaded his husband on to his death, perhaps intentionally. I understand the victim had some sort of mental illness but it just goes to show, don't provoke then attack armed people.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

More proof that America is already in a soft civil war. We are just waiting for the guns to come out.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Well that did not take long. A "protester" in Kenosha, WS is running around the police with a rifle!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

A 17 year old with a rifle shot some rioters in self-defense. The tripwire for the move from soft to hard Civil War was shooting between rival groups.

We now have Civil War 2.0 because this will be on the increase as we get closer to the election.

The kid was arrested, but I think his case for self defense is a valid one. He should be uncharged or beat the case at worst.

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I agree that it's already here and is showing no signs of letting up. Eventually it's going to devolve straight into shootings in the streets and truly armed conflict. And the police and National Guards won't be able to stop it. The weeks before this next election will be the catalyst. With mail-in ballots, the pandemic still in full swing, and all of this armed conflict going on the US is going to look like a Third World country in a revolution.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TD-40 wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 6:17 pm
I agree that it's already here and is showing no signs of letting up. Eventually it's going to devolve straight into shootings in the streets and truly armed conflict. And the police and National Guards won't be able to stop it. The weeks before this next election will be the catalyst. With mail-in ballots, the pandemic still in full swing, and all of this armed conflict going on the US is going to look like a Third World country in a revolution.
That very well could be the case, but I am also thinking that the period AFTER the election could spell bigger violence also, especially if Trump wins.

Just as the poor chess loser overturns the table when he can't win, the left may try to ruin the political chess board at that time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 9:34 pm
The kid was arrested, but I think his case for self defense is a valid one. He should be uncharged or beat the case at worst.
He's obviously innocent, but so were most of the people at Charlottesville.