Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

It is the biggest scam going.....it has already killed more than the 9/11 scam.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw a covid test at the supermarket. Why didnt will n dowd just get that? Its cheap and way less than 75 dollars. Can the supermarket one be used to board a plane?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

My post said the test to see if you already had the virus is $75.
The tests to see if you currently have it are free.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 1:19 am
Can the supermarket one be used to board a plane?
The requirement for international travel is generally that the test result is signed by a medical practitioner and the test is taken within three calendar days of boarding the plane. Cheap or free tests cannot generally meet these criteria.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is some guy stating the obvious, except that it is much worse than he says.

https://rumble.com/vkq8w5-a-time-travel ... covid.html
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I just heard that the Delta CEO is saying that the airlines may enforce a vaccine mandate beginning around September 2021, or whenever the three major shots, Pfizer, Moderna, JJ all get FDA approval. This means that for those of you planning on not getting vaccinated against covid, this might be your narrow opportunity to leave. You basically have less than a month. You may not be able to book an international flight out of the country without being vaccinated. It seems like I might be ensnared in this. I just came back into the country 2 years ago. I hope I can leave again, but its seeming more and more unlikely as time goes by...
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

“It’s very difficult for us to come in and mandate a vaccine that isn’t even federally approved yet, the authorization hasn’t been final yet, so stay tuned,” Bastian said on “Squawk Box.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/delta-a ... in-us.html

Ed Bastian is clearly hinting here that a mandate is coming.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't that impossible in America since 50 percent of people or more are against a vaccine mandate? Even many pro vaxxers do not believe in mandating it. With half the people against it, it would be impossible to mandate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Winston wrote:
August 11th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Isn't that impossible in America since 50 percent of people or more are against a vaccine mandate? Even many pro vaxxers do not believe in mandating it. With half the people against it, it would be impossible to mandate.
Winston,

I really hope you are right. However, as you can see, New York City is now implementing a vaccine passport system (Excelsior Pass) for a wide range of indoor activities, such as dining, live performances, and for trips to the movies. Across the pond, in France, nearly all indoor activities now require proof of vaccination. The White House is also now incentivising the private sector and schools to require proof of vaccination. A federal judge just smacked down Florida's ban on vaccine passports for the cruise industry, siding with Norwegian over Governor DeSantis. This seems to be the "carrot and the stick approach". Offering people marijuana (yes, some places did this), beer, $100 bills, guns, trucks, etc did not work, so now they are going with the "stick". Want to work? Want to go out to eat? Want to shop in our store? Deine papers, please. All in a digital app with a QR code. It just seems to be the direction that the world is headed in. I sure hope you're right. I hope this vaccine passport system falls on its face. I am unable to receive vaccinations because of real medical issues with vaccines. Will I receive some kind of waiver? Will I be able to "test out" of requiring a vaccine and quarantine myself on arrival? I sure hope so. There seems to be some kind of creepy, concerted effort to get the entire globe vaccinated against a virus that is less than 1% lethal. You have to wonder about the motives behind all of this. Is it really about vaccination and a respiratory virus? Or is it about government control? Covid could be very real, but also being abused by those in power. It wouldn't be the first real catastrophe to be abused to manipulate the public.

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

At the very least SARS-COV 2 has been used and exploited to justify near-global tyranny (near global). Fat profits for big pharma..

Forcing people to take part in a medical experiment is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Vaccine passports are coercion. Creating scapegoats of unvaccinated is coercion & using peer-pressure is coercion. One has to ask why are they doing this? Why does big pharma have legal immunity if you or a loved one are harmed by the experimental jab (trials not due to be completed until 2022, 2023 I think for Pfizer, can't remember which one is 2023)?

One can only conclude this is at the very least about money, at worst the 'conspiracy theorists' could be right. Have you noticed the lack of debate in the media? Have you noticed lack of 'pros and cons', 'arguments for and against' discussions in mainstream media? That should raise alarm bells.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Is this true? This will run chills down your spine.

https://www.johnvpanella.com/index-updates.html

COVID in the MIRROR is DIVOC

DIVOC in Hebrew means: Possession of an malevolent spirit.

They always tell the truth in Mirrored symbols

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 12:44 am

This is the thing Commander, Japan is pulling millions of vaccines because they are claiming they are magnetic which has been verified by other countries. Graphene is poison to our bodies and they are claiming this is the culprit and it also is a super conductor that reacts violently to EMF. This could make people's brains wig out bad and create zombie like symptoms.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 30th, 2021, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Moretorque wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 6:20 am
Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 12:44 am

This is the thing Commander, Japan is pulling millions of vaccines because they are claiming they are magnetic which has been verified by other countries. Graphene is poison to our bodies and they are claiming this is the culprit and it also is a super conductor that reacts violently to EMF. This could make people's brains wig out bad and create zombie like symptoms. Another interesting thing is here in the US the 5G towers going up are called Delta.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2OZ14F
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You cant use government sources to prove that government doesnt lie. Its common sense. Why dont coincidence theorists realize that?

If u catch someone doing something bad or illegal they arent going to admit it. Come on.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 8:35 am
You cant use government sources to prove that government doesnt lie. Its common sense. Why dont coincidence theorists realize that?

If u catch someone doing something bad or illegal they arent going to admit it. Come on.
Not everybody is a science denialist. The information is for them.

You can bing the telescope to the pope but you can not make him look through it because he is a science denialist.