Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 1:05 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 12:46 am
You just proved that you are a coward who cuts and runs when things get difficult. Worse yet, you run back to your mama in Italy at the first sign of trouble.
Hard to explain to those who won't listen. Let's put it like this. Things were definitely not getting more difficult. Things were bloody easy, since I have been almost idle (besides a few meetings) for 6 months and I did not like the prospect of being idle for a few more months.

Going back to Italy and getting busy with my family again is the hard thing to do. Please re-read the above as soon as your Alzheimer or whatever you have gives you a break. And don't bust everybody's balls with this meaningless gaslighting.
I knew this about you but now it is apparent to all that you are a loser that needs his mama. Well go back to her because that is exactly where you belong, with your mama.
My "mama" is my family and our business, which "probably" needs me more than a kitchen on lockdown the other side of the world. Again, not something someone who never gave a crap about his family will ever understand.

I know it's hard to understand by someone, like you, who devoted his entire life to doing the least amount of work for the highest possible salary, with a nice pension to top up. Unlike you, I don't hate my job and I don't want to spend too long not doing my job. Capisc?
You win the 2020 Loser Of The Year award. At least Cornfed doesn’t run back to parents like you do. He might be a stagnant loser, but not as big a loser as you. There is no wonder your hotel got rid of you. You didn’t “resign.” You were FIRED and I only have to wonder what took them so long to see you are a toxic liability and a waste. But better late than never.
LOL OK granpa, I got FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED! You probably made your call and mentioned your Hilton Royal Diamond status and they immediately called Mr Hilton and got the nasty Italian cheflet fired. That's exactly how it went.
By the way, marry that prostitute you were dating so she financially rapes you and I can howl with laughter.

Things will not end well for you. I can see catastrophe headed for you from miles away.
Finally a truly forward-looking man... We all needed that level of foreskin...sorry, foresight! :)

Thanks for showing precisely the mentality that got you fired. I feel sorry for your family that has to put up with you yet again. If they were smart, they would encourage you to get a backbone and try again in the Philippines. The fact that they don't speaks volumes about what they think of your ability to adapt and succeed under difficult circumstances.

Run back to your mama as losers typically do. Too funny!!!!!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 1:47 am
Thanks for showing precisely the mentality that got you fired. I feel sorry for your family that has to put up with you yet again. If they were smart, they would encourage you to get a backbone and try again in the Philippines. The fact that they don't speaks volumes about what they think of your ability to adapt and succeed under difficult circumstances.

The "mentality" being what, exactly? So clear you have no intention to listen and debate. It's 100% farts on fire, as usual...

Dude, do yourself a favour and keep your mind movie for yourself and yourself alone! You are pathetic and an embarrassment to all. Don't you have some more meds to take, to smoothen up that nasty edge, nonno?

Or maybe you could finally give up your TRT shots and accept the fact that you're a decrepit old man who won't get laid without paying, and will only get laid with prostitutes or women in desperate need for money. Oh well, I guess that sunk into you already, since you gave up travelling.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:28 am
October 10th, 2020, 1:47 am

The "mentality" being what, exactly? So clear you have no intention to listen and debate. It's 100% farts on fire, as usual...

Dude, do yourself a favour and keep your mind movie for yourself and yourself alone! You are pathetic and an embarrassment to all. Don't you have some more meds to take, to smoothen up that nasty edge, nonno?

Or maybe you could finally give up your TRT shots and accept the fact that you're a decrepit old man who won't get laid without paying, and will only get laid with prostitutes or women in desperate need for money. Oh well, I guess that sunk into you already, since you gave up travelling.

Your parents must be so proud of having raised an overall coward and a professional failure.

So when is the wedding? I can't wait to pepper you with endless "I told you so!" This is going to be GOOD!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 3:14 am
Your parents must be so proud of having raised an overall coward and a professional failure.

So when is the wedding? I can't wait to pepper you with endless "I told you so!" This is going to be GOOD!
LOL Sure, you'll be the first person on my invitee list, if and when I get married :D

Go back to your movie, come on...you're missing out...

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

It's a virus designed in a high-security lab to be far more aggressive and dangerous that any naturally occurring flu virus. I would bet he has left more people dead or with long-term consequences than the average flu or pulmonary infection.

From what I have read, it loses its potency (the nasty "Frankenstein" bits) as it gets transmitted from patient to patient, which explains why after a while it becomes as mild as a standard coronavirus.

The problem is that, if whoever is behind this leaked it in its original form the first time, they may do it again any time they want. They can simulate a return of the Covid-19/20 with all the devastating consequences on the collective mind and the global economy.

I am personally not scared of the virus, I am scared of the use that they are doing with it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 6:16 am
It's a virus designed in a high-security lab to be far more aggressive and dangerous that any naturally occurring flu virus. I would bet he has left more people dead or with long-term consequences than the average flu or pulmonary infection.

From what I have read, it loses its potency (the nasty "Frankenstein" bits) as it gets transmitted from patient to patient, which explains why after a while it becomes as mild as a standard coronavirus.

The problem is that, if whoever is behind this leaked it in its original form the first time, they may do it again any time they want. They can simulate a return of the Covid-19/20 with all the devastating consequences on the collective mind and the global economy.

I am personally not scared of the virus, I am scared of the use that they are doing with it.
You should watch some videos by Dr Andy Kaufman. It seems that most if not all viruses have never truly been isolated even by the standards of virology. In other words, viruses themselves are not real. They are just used as scare tactics, control mechanisms, and to sell vaccines and pharmaceuticals. Kind of how there was no Moon Landing, even though there is TV footage of "it."
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:

Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

October 10th, 2020, 2:29 pm
hypermak wrote:

Rumor has it that you recently made a sappy, self-pitying, melodramatic post that you were leaving the forum.

I mentioned that it was likely your latest attempt to get narcissistic supply (attention) for yourself, nothing more.

I guess I was right because no one is holding you hostage here. You’re completely free to leave a never return you know. You’ll have so much more to deal with in Italy as your life spins out of control there anyhow.
The forum would not be the same without the Pillsbury Dough Boy.... :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yes, but I changed my mind. As you said, nobody is forcing me to stay, nobody is forcing me to leave. Nobody is forcing you to reply to my post to get your very own dose of attention and validation. Am I right?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 7:22 pm

Yes, but I changed my mind.
That simply means you need to get a life. But we all knew that already. :mrgreen:
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:50 am
Spencer wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:16 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I had it. It wasn't fun and affected my heart. Bad times, gotta love being a doc
Is forever damage or can full recover
Won't know for a while. Lungs are fine but my heart has been having runs of afib that come and go, probably have some cardiac remodelling that messed with the conduction system
What does "runs of afib" mean? What does afib stand for? How can it affect your heart? A flu is not supposed to do that. That is scary.

Did you get it from your hospital work?

Donald Trump recovered from it quickly, he said he took some amazing new medicine. Do you know what he was referring to? Can't you take the same one?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 5:54 am
What does "runs of afib" mean? What does afib stand for? How can it affect your heart? A flu is not supposed to do that. That is scary.
Should mean this one:

Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrial_fibrillation

---------------------

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oning.html
WHAT ARE THE LONG-TERM SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19?
Most coronavirus patients will recover within a fortnight, suffering a fever, cough and losing their sense of smell or taste for several days.

However, evidence is beginning to show that the tell-tale symptoms of the virus can persist for weeks on end in 'long haulers' — the term for patients plagued by lasting complications.

Data from the COVID Symptom Study app, by King's College London and health company Zoe, suggests one in ten people may still have symptoms after three weeks, and some may suffer for months.

Long term symptoms include:

Chronic tiredness
Breathlessness
Raised heart rate
Delusions
Strokes
Insomnia
Loss of taste/smell
Kidney disease
Mobility issues
Headaches
Muscle pains
Fevers

For those with more severe disease, Italian researchers who tracked 143 people who had been hospitalised with the disease found almost 90 per cent still had symptoms including fatigue two months after first falling unwell.

The most common complaints were fatigue, a shortness of breath and joint pain - all of which were reported during their battle with the illness.

Another study in Italy showed one in ten people who lose their sense of taste and smell with the coronavirus - now recognised as a key sign of the infection - may not get it back within a month.

The study, published in the journal JAMA Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, involved 187 Italians who had the virus but who were not ill enough to be admitted to hospital.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

September 30th, 2020
COVID-19 - A Quantifiable Fraud and a Crime Against Humanity
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/thecrowhouse/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/RgIusD6l1njG/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New! A PDF of Vernon Coleman's banned book called, 'Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History'

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/greatesthoax.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne