Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by HenryGeorge »

The Big Question About C0VlD Vac3ines that No One in Media Is Asking.. Do these Vac3ines actually prevent spread of the virus? If not, will all those who receive them become C0VlD versions of "Typhoid Mary"?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

What I hear in this stupid video and what I read in most of these follow-up comments is purely ignorant nonsense.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Yohan wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 12:10 am
What I hear in this stupid video and what I read in most of these follow-up comments is purely ignorant nonsense.
Wow, Yohan, that was such a well thought out critique. Talk about a knee jerk reaction... :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan and CE, how do you explain this?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Yohan and CE, how do you explain this?

Are you retarded? We've had about 90% lockdowns from about February so the number of fatalities from car accidents, murder, mishaps, employment deaths, and other consequences of normal living will definately be higher in 2018. Surely you can see this, right? If not, why not? It is common sense!

And we still have about two weeks of December left AND there is a lag in reported deaths to the CDC by several months because of quarterly reporting protocols in my localities.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Here in Japan with 126 million people there are about 1.38 million deaths per year.
Covid-19 infections are so far 174.012 people and 2555 patients died.
By far not such a huge number as in USA, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, India etc.

Therefore there is no difference between the number of deaths comparing month by month of 2018, 2019, 2020....about the same.

The problem is more about the huge costs of isolating patients, over several weeks, so far 146,715 recovered.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of this video showing why masks and social distancing and lockdowns did not cause Covid-19 to decrease.

https://newtube.app/user/PPS/teS5ujK
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 2:30 am
What do you all think of this video showing why masks and social distancing and lockdowns did not cause Covid-19 to decrease.
If you compare countries with good medical facilities and which citizens are disciplined, follow strict rules and use face masks, respect social distance, keep their hands clean, etc. with countries where people doing whatever they like without consideration of others, you will quickly understand that discipline, masks etc. keep the number of infected people/deaths rather low.

For example:
Italy infected 1.728.878 - deaths 60.078
South Korea infected 42.766 - death 580

Italy (population 60 million) vs. South Korea (population 52 million, densely populated small country)
infection rate 40:1
death rate 100:1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand how a coronavirus can quickly infect all 200 countries in the world with none exempt. Thats very improbable and implausible and if true would mean that someone or something deliberately made sure every country would be infected by covid19. Not by accident or coincidence.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 1:11 am
I don't understand how a coronavirus can quickly infect all 200 countries in the world with none exempt. Thats very improbable and implausible and if true would mean that someone or something deliberately made sure every country would be infected by covid19. Not by accident or coincidence.
It's now about one year already and it is a virus which can infect quickly other humans and also animals (in case of pets, they are often not infected themselves, but cats and dogs might carry the virus around in their fur)

People travelling by airplane, but also cruise ships going to everywhere are likely responsible for the quick infection worldwide.
Just yesterday, in Japan 4 people from Brazil were stopped in the airport by thermal camera on arrival, covid-19 positiv.

There is no direct airplane from Brazil, likely there was a stopover somewhere in USA. Some people left the plane in USA, and others boarded this plane to Japan. These 4 persons might have infected already several hundreds of people....

Travel within Europe by train - a nice round-trip and the virus might infect people from Germany up to Portugal or from Netherland up to Greece.

Illegal immigrants from Myanmar infected hundreds of Thai people in Northern Thailand...

A Christian Korean priest organized a meeting in a church, despite told it is illegal to do it, result about 600 people infected

A pilot infected people in Taiwan.. and so on...

just a few examples...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, anyone can lie and make up anything. Watch me lie right now:

2+2=5

See how easy it was to lie? lol. Anyone can do it.

Btw, Rock's dad just tested positive for Covid-19. He said he felt nothing. Another relatives tested positive too and said it felt like a regular cold. How do you explain that?

Isn't it possible this is all a scam as many freethinkers say, including medical doctors like the one I posted above?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 3:20 am
Btw, Rock's dad just tested positive for Covid-19. He said he felt nothing. Another relatives tested positive too and said it felt like a regular cold. How do you explain that?

Isn't it possible this is all a scam as many freethinkers say, including medical doctors like the one I posted above?
It is important to wait until a person is testing negative again for at least 2 times. Many people feel nothing at the beginning for a few days, but already might infect others next to them.

A scam about what? Do you think, all these thousands of people who are asking for medical help worldwide because they have high fever and other serious health issues are liars and simulators and are going to the hospitals just for fun?

Here in Japan, because of New Years celebrations, with millions of people out in the streets visiting temples and shrines, restaurants and department stores, etc. the situation a week later became horrible, many more infected than expected in the large cities.

Of course Japan is still much better off than many other countries, as it has many good hospitals, nobody is worried about medical bills.

See for yourself
https://www.stopcovid19.jp
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My sister knows a lot of people who have had it now. A couple of people on my teaching course have had it too.

Two people have been hospitalised, but they were both obese. Covid's quite ruthless in finding people with underlying health issues.

Taking vitamin D or cod liver oil is a good idea. The Nordic countries have about a 10x lower death rate... guess what? They love fish!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Irish gov forced to admit covid-19 doesn't exist?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=772881933310267&_rdr

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alan Jones on Sky News Australia shows why there's no real pandemic and lockdowns are totally UNWARRANTED and governments have MISLED the public! Many experts agree.