Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:08 am
I checked Balathas IP. She is in America it seems. So i guess shes Filipino American? How did she get to the US? By marriage? If not how? Is she from a rich family?
Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:34 am
I feel this woman calling herself 'bathala' has no idea about what she is talking. Maybe she is not for real but a sockpuppet of PAG or otherwise trolling.
This.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 1:47 am
Do foreigners really think me as an object and someone to easily get married to? I’ve seen men talk about fantasies that encompasses things that make me uncomfortable. Some of you see ethnicities like a how you would want your steak done. I hope my country will develop fast enough so I can push out foreigners that have no boundaries with women. We loose our identity now our dignity. I hope I will bring change to my country because I’m tired of women worshipping foreigners and bleaching their skin to become whiter. Colonialism has ruined us but hasn’t destroyed us. Soon we will be capable to have our own identity and respect our skin color. We will be rise from the ashes and this community fueled me up to be more xenophobic.
Look its very simple, 'Bathala'. Low-class foreign men will continue to flock to the Philippines to pump & dump low-class Filipinas. If you are a high-class, educated Filipina girl, not from a broken family, not a single mommy, not covered in tattoos, not dancing in bars and not knocked around by some Pinoy shabu addicted jeepney driver, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to foreigners... you won't be used, abused. You get to have standards for the men you sleep with. Find a good man from your own people. Or a foreign man who's actually handsome, not some balding ogre.

But those balding, alcoholic ogres from America, the UK, Australia, Russia, Pakistan, India... they will keep coming. They will keep knocking up and ditching Filipina women. Because of the laws of supply and demand. Even an old f***er who looks like Santa Clause's dirty cousin from Alabama is still often a better choice for a low-class, poor Filipina girl, than her Kuya down the street or that one kind batchmate who tried courting her years ago... :roll:

Some foreign men are awful. By all means, stay clear of them. I do, too! I want nothing to do with whoremongers, alcoholics, with STD-ridden leeches, the dregs of society from all around the globe. But as I said... unless you're a low-class Filipina, you have nothing to worry or even be upset about. A lot of your kababayan always complain about their local men. How they're lousy, no-good, cheaters, lazy, drunks... so they have this idealized image of foreign men, especially white men. Is it the white man's fault, the foreign man's fault, that these girls are too desperate and too negative towards their own kind?

Not to mention, last but certainly not least, that many of these Filipinas also take their foreigner boyfriend or husband for a ride. They screw the man over, as much as the man screws over her. In about 90% of cases, the gremlin-looking low-T beta foreigner and his buttless skinnyfat waifu deserve each other. A low-class match made in hell, and you know deep inside it's true and this is the cause of some of your pain and anger. :lol:

A Filipina girl who is actually smart, educated, comes from a good place and is mentally healthy, has a good chance of finding a good partner. That partner may be a a good, solid, hard-working Filipino man, of which there are plenty. Or he may be a good, solid, hard-working foreigner. Of which there are also plenty. If she's cute, she could even land herself that very rarest of unicorns... a handsome foreign man in the possession of a non-receding hairline, an actual jawline and decent facial features. Bonus points if he doesn't drink to excess and avoids drugs. She's got herself the holy grail of foreign men! But don't expect too much, if you're not worth too much. It's really that simple. To get something good you have to bring more to the table than just your p***y and a fertile womb.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I agree with what you are saying, but you are insulting men too much. All people age, and many men, as they age, put on weight and lose their hair. However, you seem to equate their physical appearances which result from getting old with being low class. A lot of these guys are educated and have good money or pensions. And we all get old and all will develop such symptoms to one extent or another.
The Philippines is a popular destination for retirees. Not so much for young, single male travelers or expats. And retirees are usually older and thus exhibit such external symptoms of old age. No need to demonize them with such scorn as to turn them into in-human ogres.
Physically, you just described me, by the way. But I am a nice guy, not a demon or low-life.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

ladislav wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 7:42 am
I agree with what you are saying, but you are insulting men too much. All people age, and many men, as they age, put on weight and lose their hair. However, you seem to equate their physical appearances which result from getting old with being low class. A lot of these guys are educated and have good money or pensions. And we all get old and all will develop such symptoms to one extent or another.
The Philippines is a popular destination for retirees. Not so much for young, single male travelers or expats. And retirees are usually older and thus exhibit such external symptoms of old age. No need to demonize them with such scorn as to turn them into in-human ogres.
Physically, you just described me, by the way. But I am a nice guy, not a demon or low-life.
But what Marcos is saying, and I think you'll agree is that the reason you can get such (young, nubile, attractive...) women is because of the poverty of the islands. You might be a really nice fellow but you wouldn't be able to get young, nubile, attractive women in Finland or Norway or it would be very very hard.

It's true to say if the Philippines became first world where young women had an array of opportunities open to them, you would be frozen out there. Nothing wrong with what you're doing but it is because of the financial situation of the Philippines and the fact they seem to be adverse to contraception.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But what Marcos is saying, and I think you'll agree is that the reason you can get such (young, nubile, attractive...) women is because of the poverty of the islands. You might be a really nice fellow but you wouldn't be able to get young, nubile, attractive women in Finland or Norway or it would be very very hard.

It's true to say if the Philippines became first world where young women had an array of opportunities open to them, you would be frozen out there. Nothing wrong with what you're doing but it is because of the financial situation of the Philippines and the fact they seem to be adverse to contraception.
Marcos is also saying that those who are over the hill, overweight and balding are monsters. I disagree.

I want to see Marcos and the Bathala lady and all those handsome young men and women 30-40 years from now. Let's see what they look like. And shall we call them all ogres?

But I do agree with you re the economic status. Also, they are attracted to white genes and want to have half white kids.

A fair deal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 5:07 am
Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:08 am
I checked Balathas IP. She is in America it seems. So i guess shes Filipino American? How did she get to the US? By marriage? If not how? Is she from a rich family?
Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:34 am
I feel this woman calling herself 'bathala' has no idea about what she is talking. Maybe she is not for real but a sockpuppet of PAG or otherwise trolling.
This.
You forget PAG is in Ukraine now right? His IP was last in Ukraine. But Bathalas IP is in America. So how can she be a sock puppet of PAG? Arent u being paranoid in assuming every troll is PAG?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I checked the last few IPs that italianman used. They are from kyiv, ukraine. So he must be in Kiev. Bathalas IP is in the US. So she can't be a sock puppet of him right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:05 pm
You forget PAG is in Ukraine now right? His IP was last in Ukraine. But Bathalas IP is in America. So how can she be a sock puppet of PAG? Arent u being paranoid in assuming every troll is PAG?
Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:05 pm
I checked the last few IPs that italianman used. They are from kyiv, ukraine. So he must be in Kiev. Bathalas IP is in the US. So she can't be a sock puppet of him right?
@Winston, you know PAG is using a proxy software to change his IP address to wherever he wants. That's why Spencer was from Africa, or something like that.

Anyway I agree with @yick and @Yohan. No Filipina would openly talk about rape and abortion on an anonymous forum. Plus she mentioned she needs to finish her degree, so she must be very young, early 20 at most. And she's already in the US? Meh.
Last edited by hypermak on November 4th, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 4:57 pm
Most developed nations have an equal workforce and it helps contribute more ideas to the field. I would rather have that then seeing my fellow friends get carried away with a foreigner into a different country. If they stayed here and worked I would see a increase in the workforce and we need more workers especially when foreigners marry us then leave to Another country. We need less brain drain and more people to sustain this country.
There is hardly a good reason for a Western man to stay in Philippines for work only, except if he has an employment contract from a foreign company, but of course he might be recalled anytime. In general there are few jobs and low payment in Philippines.

The only reason to stay for some lonely Western men is for holidays and after retirement, visa are not so difficult, life is cheap with a Western retirement allowance and a female friend can be found easily - but there is also a risk because of missing medical insurance cover and rampant criminality almost everywhere in Philippines.

Most Filipina women are going abroad as overseas contract workers and are NOT taken by a foreign man for relocation in a different country.
Same with Filipino men, who are working on ships, overseas construction sites etc. and see their families only during Christmas time once a year.
Both Filipino men and women are doing these overseas jobs solely for sending money home to their families....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Bathala wrote:
Most developed nations have an equal workforce and it helps contribute more ideas to the field. I would rather have that then seeing my fellow friends get carried away with a foreigner into a different country. If they stayed here and worked I would see a increase in the workforce and we need more workers especially when foreigners marry us then leave to Another country. We need less brain drain and more people to sustain this country.
And yet, judging from the IP address of the computer you're using, you are in the US. How honest :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:09 pm
Bathala wrote:
And yet, judging from the IP address of the computer you're using, you are in the US. How honest :)
Claiming to be raped, living in the US and is accusing 'foreign men' - sounds like a typical feminist to me...NGO or something like that, a woman who never worked anything productive in her entire life. Likely Asian American....

Up to my retirement I had a lot to do with Filipino staff, and also have a Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu and still have contacts to Filipino people in Japan - real Filipino people talk and write differently about their problems, they are very sceptical about their own nation, rarely accusing foreigners for their misery.

Well, we will have to wait now and see if 'bathala' will come back - or maybe gone already?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Typical of many such people to be living in the USA and calling Americans foreigners. How smart is that?
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

hypermak wrote:
Bathala wrote:
Have you heard of a VPN...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bathala wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 1:40 pm
hypermak wrote:
Bathala wrote:
You are running out of arguments, 'bathala'

This is all what you have to say after reading our comments about Philippines?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bathala wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 1:40 pm
hypermak wrote:
Bathala wrote:
A VPN would show different IPs. You only have one IP from Comcast Cable, a common US cable TV provider. I doubt a VPN would be associated with a common American cable TV provider. My IP in Las Vegas is also from Comcast Cable. How do you explain that? Are you claiming that you're in the Philippines? Where do u claim to be from now exactly? Can't you be honest about who you are and what your point is? Otherwise you lose credibility right?