Woman dies due to covid

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman dies due to covid

Post by Cornfed »

Not due to the disease itself but because she elected to commit state assisted suicide due to the restrictions placed upon her, supposedly to save her life, making her life not worth living. Ironic in a way, but of course this kind of thing is exactly what the evil monsters who imposed the restrictions intended.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/facing-an ... -1.5197140
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman dies due to covid

Post by gsjackson »

The long-range goal of the plandemic is clearly depopulation, starting with the low-hanging fruit by cleaning out the nursing homes. No doubt a certain number of elder-suicides were factored in at Event 201. And then there are the unanticipated bonus self-offings, like the 17-year-old in my neighborhood in Arizona, who was driven out of his mind by the isolation. But our rulers understand human psychology very well, so maybe their estimates across demographic ranges were right on the money.

Next up the jabs. As Gates said, if we do a good job with the vaccines we might be able to reduce the world's population by 10-15 percent. Wonder what comes after that, because that would leave them still well short of the goal.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 2:01 am
And then there are the unanticipated bonus self-offings, like the 17-year-old in my neighborhood in Arizona, who was driven out of his mind by the isolation.
Kind of ironic really that I am one of the few standing up against this crap, yet I am doing it largely on principle since I'm not particularly emotionally effected by it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Don't forget. Depopulation is the entire point of the Climate change hoax as well. If CO2 is bad for the earth, then it makes even exhalation and energy consumption a tragedy for it. And what does that say for human life if exhalation is bad in this false religion?

I don't mind recycling, but I think that was part of the start. I hear that most of those plastic bottles don't even get recycled anyhow. They don't get reused. They just go to their separate garbage dump.

Recycle for the environment, to save the earth, Earth Day.

But some people want the earth all to themselves and just for their extended crypto relatives, and have turned the earth into a god to be worshiped to which people must sacrifice their lives for.

Most people can't even accept that Climate change is a hoax. How could they possibly see the goals of it, or note that this fake virus also is a hoax?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 4:31 am
gsjackson wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 2:01 am
And then there are the unanticipated bonus self-offings, like the 17-year-old in my neighborhood in Arizona, who was driven out of his mind by the isolation.
Kind of ironic really that I am one of the few standing up against this crap, yet I am doing it largely on principle since I'm not particularly emotionally effected by it.
It's hard not to feel for the woman in the OP story, and hard not to despise the culture that convinced her it was better to kill herself than probe into and resist the authoritarianism that took away all of her quality of life. May the monsters responsible get what's coming to them sooner than later.

You know if you've got old folks in nursing homes during Crazy Time you really need to bring them home for the duration, whatever the sacrifices that may entail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 8:03 am
You know if you've got old folks in nursing homes during Crazy Time you really need to bring them home for the duration, whatever the sacrifices that may entail.
By the time they are there it is not really possible or desirable to bring them back in most cases, and the last thing us white guys want to do is further exempt ourselves from government subsidised services.