NFL promotes perversion

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

NFL promotes perversion

Post by Cornfed »

Will people who watch the NFL (Negro Felon League) games please stop. It was bad enough that you were mostly idolising stupid negros and setting an appalling example to your women and children, but when they started promoting anti-white racism, that should have been the last straw. Now they are doubling down and further putting the boot into your society with the relentless promotion of various sexual perversions. If you have an ounce of self-respect you will stop supporting these evil degenerates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-new ... o-rcna1300
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: NFL promotes perversion

Post by Outcast9428 »

Why is the LGBT community so greedy and obnoxious? Honestly, I wouldn't normally have any reason to really dislike gays or try and interfere with their lives but now I feel like I do because the LGBT people are obsessed with shoehorning their lifestyle into everything. Gay shit is literally everywhere now. There are rainbow flags on the goddamn cereal boxes, my bank has an advertisement pledging support for gays, 25% of the characters on TV now are gay or bisexual, meanwhile the people who are gay and bisexual seem insistent on proving that "nobody is really 100% straight" which again is obnoxious. They would get pissed off at me if I ever told them that I don't believe they are gay or bi so why is it fine for them to act like "I must have some gay in me" when I don't? Half the girls I meet now have f***ed another girl.

Nobody would give a shit about gay people if they just stayed in their lane and lived their lives without bothering us but instead they seem insistent on pushing their lifestyle onto us and if they keep pushing us like this, then I'm not gonna shed a tear when legislature restricting their "rights" starts popping up in congress.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 1st, 2021, 1:18 am
Why is the LGBT community so greedy and obnoxious? Honestly, I wouldn't normally have any reason to really dislike gays or try and interfere with their lives but now I feel like I do because the LGBT people are obsessed with shoehorning their lifestyle into everything. Gay shit is literally everywhere now. There are rainbow flags on the goddamn cereal boxes, my bank has an advertisement pledging support for gays, 25% of the characters on TV now are gay or bisexual, meanwhile the people who are gay and bisexual seem insistent on proving that "nobody is really 100% straight" which again is obnoxious. They would get pissed off at me if I ever told them that I don't believe they are gay or bi so why is it fine for them to act like "I must have some gay in me" when I don't? Half the girls I meet now have f***ed another girl.

Nobody would give a shit about gay people if they just stayed in their lane and lived their lives without bothering us but instead they seem insistent on pushing their lifestyle onto us and if they keep pushing us like this, then I'm not gonna shed a tear when legislature restricting their "rights" starts popping up in congress.
This new group of judges on the SCOTUS needs to have the courage to reverse that unconsciounable decision to read special rights for homosexuals into the 14th amendment where none was intended and none appeared in the ink on the page.

Society has gone insane. If we step back and think about it, people get special legal protection for their sexual preferences, but only certain sexual preferences.

If you go on a job interview and say, "I am sexually attracted to six-foot tall pregnant redheaded women. Do you discriminate against men with my preference?" the hirer could rightly throw your resume in the trash can for being a creep (and if she were a tall pregnant red-head, she might do so even more quickly). But if you say you are a gay man, which means you are sexually attracted to other men, they cannot discriminate against you because of that.

But you can not hire someone because they have a big nose, unless it is related to race, or because you do not like the way they laugh or smell, etc. Why do specific sexual preferences become a protected category.

Something I find really messed up is high schools having clubs for LGBT and allied. There should be no sex-preference themed clubs in public high schools. This is insane. In a sane society, a school would oppose sexual perversion among the students.

And I don't want to be reminded of perverted sexual preferences by Walmart or Coca-Cola or a box of cereal. The rainbow is supposed to be a sign of God's covenant with mankind, not a sign of solidarity with sexual perversion.

I do hope the pendulum swings the other way. Thought controllers in Hollywood, etc. have brainwashed much of the public, even people on this forum. It appeals to sexual libertines who sleep with the opposite sex, I suppose. If society cannot oppose any sexual perversion, then society can't oppose their less abnormal sexual perversions.

Something truly sad and scary is that all the legal framework to support defending homosexual orientation can apply to pedophiles. In the past, the Boy Scouts had the good sense to not allow homosexual scout leaders. Some homosexual child molesters did not abide by that and infiltrated. Of course they would want to. But the Boy Scouts capitulated to pressure on that policy and crumbled not long after.

If laws prevent discrimination based on 'sexual orientation' why wouldn't pedophilia be protected also? There are men who, from a young age, were sexually attracted to underage girls. So if you cannot discriminate on hiring based on sexual orientation, then legally, this is leading to schools not being able to turn down pedophiles wanting to teach kindergarten. They already do not turn down homosexuals for wanting to work with young boys. If sexual orientation is legally protected, why shouldn't zoophiles be forbidden from working with cattle?

Some discrimination should be allowed. We should be allowed to discriminate against people who got low grades in hiring them as engineers. If a man who dresses in drag wants to rent the other half of the duplex you live in with your little kids, you should be able to say no because he is a dude dressed like a lady. If he acts like a flaming homosexual, you should be able to turn him down and tell him to his face the reason without reprocussions. You should also be able to turn down someone as a roommate who is a Satanist or practices Santeria who wants to sacrifice chickens in the apartment. These antidiscrimination laws have gone way too far.

And something really stupid is the Black civil rights spokespeople in Congress joined the sexual perversion bandwagon, treating this as a real discrimination issue instead of considering it an insult to the Civil Rights Movement.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's all just part of the communal dictatorship...
Time to Hide!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2021, 6:20 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
July 1st, 2021, 1:18 am

This new group of judges on the SCOTUS needs to have the courage to reverse that unconsciounable decision to read special rights for homosexuals into the 14th amendment where none was intended and none appeared in the ink on the page.

Society has gone insane. If we step back and think about it, people get special legal protection for their sexual preferences, but only certain sexual preferences.

If you go on a job interview and say, "I am sexually attracted to six-foot tall pregnant redheaded women. Do you discriminate against men with my preference?" the hirer could rightly throw your resume in the trash can for being a creep (and if she were a tall pregnant red-head, she might do so even more quickly). But if you say you are a gay man, which means you are sexually attracted to other men, they cannot discriminate against you because of that.

But you can not hire someone because they have a big nose, unless it is related to race, or because you do not like the way they laugh or smell, etc. Why do specific sexual preferences become a protected category.

Something I find really messed up is high schools having clubs for LGBT and allied. There should be no sex-preference themed clubs in public high schools. This is insane. In a sane society, a school would oppose sexual perversion among the students.

And I don't want to be reminded of perverted sexual preferences by Walmart or Coca-Cola or a box of cereal. The rainbow is supposed to be a sign of God's covenant with mankind, not a sign of solidarity with sexual perversion.

I do hope the pendulum swings the other way. Thought controllers in Hollywood, etc. have brainwashed much of the public, even people on this forum. It appeals to sexual libertines who sleep with the opposite sex, I suppose. If society cannot oppose any sexual perversion, then society can't oppose their less abnormal sexual perversions.

Something truly sad and scary is that all the legal framework to support defending homosexual orientation can apply to pedophiles. In the past, the Boy Scouts had the good sense to not allow homosexual scout leaders. Some homosexual child molesters did not abide by that and infiltrated. Of course they would want to. But the Boy Scouts capitulated to pressure on that policy and crumbled not long after.

If laws prevent discrimination based on 'sexual orientation' why wouldn't pedophilia be protected also? There are men who, from a young age, were sexually attracted to underage girls. So if you cannot discriminate on hiring based on sexual orientation, then legally, this is leading to schools not being able to turn down pedophiles wanting to teach kindergarten. They already do not turn down homosexuals for wanting to work with young boys. If sexual orientation is legally protected, why shouldn't zoophiles be forbidden from working with cattle?

Some discrimination should be allowed. We should be allowed to discriminate against people who got low grades in hiring them as engineers. If a man who dresses in drag wants to rent the other half of the duplex you live in with your little kids, you should be able to say no because he is a dude dressed like a lady. If he acts like a flaming homosexual, you should be able to turn him down and tell him to his face the reason without reprocussions. You should also be able to turn down someone as a roommate who is a Satanist or practices Santeria who wants to sacrifice chickens in the apartment. These antidiscrimination laws have gone way too far.

And something really stupid is the Black civil rights spokespeople in Congress joined the sexual perversion bandwagon, treating this as a real discrimination issue instead of considering it an insult to the Civil Rights Movement.
The problem with the LGBT crowd is that they seem to insist on taking over everything because they want all of society to treat them like they are special just because they want to f**k the same sex. Now, personally, the truly gay people don't actually bother me as much. The people I really can't stand are the bisexual people. The gay people I feel like were legitimately born that way and from what I've seen, try to stay in their lane more. The bisexuals on the other hand are much more obnoxious. They are the ones going around telling people that nobody is really straight and they want to call themselves LGBT because they see it as a special club now but want to still be able to retreat into the heterosexual world once they feel like settling down.

And I've mentioned this to some gay people and they agree that the bisexuals are particularly obnoxious. Bisexual people kind of act, in my opinion, like rich white kids trying to act hood because that's what's cool now. But instead bisexuals act gay because that's what's cool now. Often times its not enough for them to even say they are bisexual, they have to come up with nonsense labels like pansexual or demisexual basically describing orientations that don't even exist. Most of the LGBT crowd at this point is just a super snowflake crowd jumping on board with the bandwagon and trying to take over everybody's elses spaces because they can't just stick to their own or make their own spaces.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some people have an urge to steal stuff. It's called kleptomania. That doesn't make it moral to steal stuff. If some people are attracted to the same sex from a young age, that doesn't make it moral to engage in perversion with the same sex. Some men are attracted to prepubescent children. Attraction does not justify sexual immorality. Lust does not justify sin.

The 'born that way' thing is not something that has scientific backing. If one identical twin is separated from another at birth and one is homosexual, the chances of the other being homosexual is higher than average, but, if I remember right, the chances are the other one is not homosexual. (I believe this is self-reported data, too.) There is an established clinical Psychology literature on this that male homosexuality typically finds its roots in a boy not feel accepted by his father or male role model, who then eroticizes attention from men.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If NFL Football is gay and you are not gay, then do not watch NFL Football.

Imagine if they said, "Football is straight." The LGBT folks would be outraged. But they can say it's gay. Why don't straight men show the NFL it needs to respect its audience by not watching it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 8:29 am
Some people have an urge to steal stuff. It's called kleptomania. That doesn't make it moral to steal stuff. If some people are attracted to the same sex from a young age, that doesn't make it moral to engage in perversion with the same sex. Some men are attracted to prepubescent children. Attraction does not justify sexual immorality. Lust does not justify sin.

The 'born that way' thing is not something that has scientific backing. If one identical twin is separated from another at birth and one is homosexual, the chances of the other being homosexual is higher than average, but, if I remember right, the chances are the other one is not homosexual. (I believe this is self-reported data, too.) There is an established clinical Psychology literature on this that male homosexuality typically finds its roots in a boy not feel accepted by his father or male role model, who then eroticizes attention from men.
You guys really need to quote people when replying to them. I lose track of threads if I don't get a notification.

Well from what I've read, science doesn't really know what causes people to be gay. I do know that homosexual behavior has been observed out in the wild though. I have also read that a frighteningly large percentage of gay men were molested when they were a child. But that doesn't explain why there's similar levels of homosexual behavior across each country in the world. Even the Middle Eastern countries have a lot of homosexual behavior, maybe more then the West does because young men there can't have sex until marriage and the average age of marriage in the Middle East has become too old for that kind of system to work. The majority of men delaying all sexual activity until they are 26-28 years old (like the average age of marriage is in most Middle Eastern countries now) is not gonna happen. So a lot of guys from those countries these days are either f***ing other men or they are pressuring girls into premarital sex.

I don't disagree with the principle of waiting until marriage but in most countries where that's actually worked, people married young and/or could visit prostitutes until they were ready to marry. As of right now, neither of those conditions are true of the Middle East.

Regarding homosexuality and whether its natural though, you might be right, I don't have conclusive evidence to say for sure. One thing is for sure though, regardless of my inconclusive stance regarding the existence of homosexuals, I definitely cannot stand the LGBT culture.