I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Voyager1 »

You envy that guy. You would love to be in his shoes (finances). He doesn't have to pretend.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by MrMan »

dupe
Last edited by MrMan on July 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Italianman wrote:
July 21st, 2021, 12:36 am

Then I decided to simply rip up the carpet and install new subflooring and luxury vinyl planks.

Since wood is 3x more pricey right now, I got some of this shit

I put luxury vinyl plank in my house. If you get a high-end enough plank, they are not supposed to scratch easily. I dropped tools on scraps and it did not scratch. A utility knife will cut right through it. For the value versus money, I think it is better than wood, at least right now. Wood is up 3x what it used to be.

I wish I would have gotten two brands and mixed them, though, to allow for more variety in the wood. You just have to make sure the patterns interlock.

I found installing it exhausting. Part of it was learning. I learned how important it was to keep everything clean and vacuum out hairline cracks.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on July 24th, 2021, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 8:14 am
You envy that guy. You would love to be in his shoes (finances). He doesn't have to pretend.
Obviously you do. I have no desire to be some 70 year old elderly man :lol: I wasn't even born when he started making his investments.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

MrMan wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm
Italianman wrote:
July 21st, 2021, 12:36 am

Then I decided to simply rip up the carpet and install new subflooring and luxury vinyl planks.

I put luxury vinyl plank in my house. If you get a high-end enough plank, they are not supposed to scratch easily. I dropped tools on scraps and it did not scratch. A utility knife will cut right through it. For the value versus money, I think it is better than wood, at least right now. Wood is up 3x what it used to be.

I wish I would have gotten two brands and mixed them, though, to allow for more variety in the wood. You just have to make sure the patterns interlock.

I found installing it exhausting. Part of it was learning. I learned how important it was to keep everything clean and vacuum out hairline cracks.
This is true. Very durable.

Wood laminate flooring vs. vinyl is not even close. However, I wish had went with 5mm loose lay vinyl plank vs. glue down vinyl plank. Click and lock vinyl plank IS a complete fraud. Loose lay IS the best and easiest to install not to mention repair.

I brought in a $1300 Lake Shore deluxe firm euro pillowtop bed today

with matching $150 luxury Shag rugs

I figure if I do all of the shopping, I'll be able to get a higher rent each month. The majority of people lack developed taste.
Last edited by Italianman on July 23rd, 2021, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 6:56 am

Mark Cuban is worth $4.1 Billion, with a B.

B. B. B. B. B.

Daymond John only $350 million with an m :lol:
And? Knowledge is king in investing; the more you know, the more opportunities you'll have. Cuban has a technical background. The other person has a background in the fashion industry. Since technology has taken over the world, one has amassed more wealth through investments. The most essential thing is to figure out a method to put capital to work, which they all appear to be doing and seem to be enjoying their lives. You, on the other hand, are a destitute, bitter loser with nothing :lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

The sixth watch has just arrived.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Italianman wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 9:38 am
Who needs 6 watches? They're probably fakes like you :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 10:37 am
Italianman wrote:
LoL
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 10:37 am
Italianman wrote:

You probably can't even afford to eat at McDonald's :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

That's funny because I saw you begging for change outside a McDonald's. You know with one of those coffee cups :lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 11:42 am
That's funny because I saw you begging for change outside a McDonald's. You know with one of those coffee cups :lol:
Dude, don't you have some toilet to clean? You're not very clever

:lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I found PAG on TikTok

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 27th, 2021, 8:42 pm
I found PAG on TikTok

Lol, all I could find on Voyager's YouTube channel was a video of him releasing a chipmunk?