A Record 4.3 Million Americans Quit Their Jobs in August

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Record 4.3 Million Americans Quit Their Jobs in August

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2021, 10:37 pm
jamesbond wrote:
November 12th, 2021, 9:21 pm
A record 4.4 million Americans quit their jobs in September, this breaks the previous record of 4.3 million who quit their jobs in August.

I bought a house earlier this year. It was time, but I also anticipated, with the government printing money, that inflation would occur. A single family home is a hedge against inflation. If housing prices are going up, it's an investment based on leverage, too, but you have to pay to live somewhere. I don't think housing will go back down unless a bubble bursts, and I don't think this is a housing bubble like the sub prime thing last time.

I understand baby boomers retiring out. I don't get people leaving their jobs. They have to live. Where is the money coming from? The federal government has been giving out money, but not that much money.
This is the great reset, I got a real bad feeling about all this. The next generation cannot get established and this more than likely was the plan, I see a good size die off coming to the places that have just in time supply lines.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Record 4.3 Million Americans Quit Their Jobs in August

Post by jamesbond »

This girl talks about the latest figures showing a record 4.4 million Americans quit their jobs in September.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."