Backdown on mandatory lethal injections

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Backdown on mandatory lethal injections

Post by Cornfed »

The UK regime has caved on mandatory covaids injections for healthcare workers. This was probably always planned. As well as getting rid of all the dumbasses they seem to want to kill all the cowardly lickspittles. If you just strap on a pair of balls and avoid abject submission to the genocide then they might well let you live.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... staff.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Backdown on mandatory lethal injections

Post by Cornfed »

Quebec has also dropped plans to heavily tax people who aren't the walking dead. Now a lot of you know that this was a bluff and if you just weren't such sniveling cowards you would have lived to see the future world. We'll put the property and space you have vacated to good use.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/ca ... uxbndlbing
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To force people into vaccination does not work. Same with vaccine passports.

The position of the Japanese government is very clear about it.
No problem here with AntiVaxxers, about what should they complain anyway?

Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/vaccine.html
Consent to vaccination

Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent.

Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.
About vaccination certificate, if you want one, you can apply for it, might be useful for international travel and re-entry into Japan..Quarantine time..etc. Vaccinations and official certificates in Japanese/English with your passport data from the ward office are for free.

If you live already inside Japan nobody cares if you are vaccinated or not.

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/certificate.html
Taking COVID-19 vaccine is left to the discretion of individuals. Issuance or use of the vaccination certificates itself does not influence each individual’s choice to be vaccinated.

Not possessing the vaccination certificate does not restrict international travel.

Possessing the vaccination certificate does not guarantee quarantine-free travels nor relaxed quarantine restrictions around the world. The latest information on countries and regions which allow the use of the vaccination certificate is updated at the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (only in Japanese).

Since October 1, 2021, the vaccination certificate as well as vaccination seal and record issued by municipals and clinics have been accepted to receive preferential treatment of new quarantine measures for vaccinated person upon arrival in Japan. As quarantine measures upon arrival in Japan are subject to changes from time to time, please check the latest information at the webpage of "Border Control Measures".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 7:32 am
To force people into vaccination does not work.
It clearly does work if the people are useless pussies. Speaking of which, haven't some members who took the jab subsequently stopped posting? If they are suffering the medical consequences of their stupidity and/or cowardice, it is their moral obligation to document those consequences here for gloating purposes.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 7:48 am
Yohan wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 7:32 am
To force people into vaccination does not work.
It clearly does work if the people are useless pussies. Speaking of which, haven't some members who took the jab subsequently stopped posting? If they are suffering the medical consequences of their stupidity and/or cowardice, it is their moral obligation to document those consequences here for gloating purposes.
If members would suffer and die statistically all families in the world would lose relatives in high numbers. You hope that would happen but seems like they are quite ok. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
People still not dying on the streets from the vaxx and the earth is still not flat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:33 am
If members would suffer and die statistically all families in the world would lose relatives in high numbers.
Yes, that is happening. Of course not everyone is going to die in screaming agony the instant they take the jab. The current unprecedented 40-60% death rate increase in most places is in the expected target range and this is just the beginning. Have a little faith and patience. The great die off is happening right now.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:42 am
Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:33 am
If members would suffer and die statistically all families in the world would lose relatives in high numbers.
Yes, that is happening. Of course not everyone is going to die in screaming agony the instant they take the jab. The current unprecedented 40-60% death rate increase in most places is in the expected target range and this is just the beginning. Have a little faith and patience. The great die off is happening right now.
That is stupid. Where I live most are older weak guys and I do not know anybody I know died here or anywhere.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:45 am
That is stupid. Where I live most are older weak guys and I do not know anybody I know died here or anywhere.
The data indicates many people are dying. The fact that it is not so bad where you are yet is irrelevant.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:51 am
Gali wrote:
The data indicates many people are dying. The fact that it is not so bad where you are yet is irrelevant.
Right the flat earth data :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:53 am
Cornfed wrote:
Gali wrote:
Insurance company date actually.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:56 am
Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 8:53 am
Cornfed wrote:
Gali wrote:
Insurance company date actually.
Good for you it keeps your hope alive otherwise you would look quite stupid.
Cherry picking data is good for team sky wizard :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 9:01 am
If you know of other mortality rate data you could post it.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 9:10 am
Gali wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 9:01 am
If you know of other mortality rate data you could post it.
I did my duty in the flat earth thread. I should do serious stuff and not waste time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Gali wrote:
Yes, many are dying, especially unvaccinated people. Same with ICU-units, despite omicron is somewhat milder than the delta-variant.

How do death rates from COVID-19 differ between people who are vaccinated and those who are not?
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Inside an ICU where 70 per cent of COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5738198
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 9:50 pm
Yes, many are dying, especially unvaccinated people.
Since the spike in deaths is clearly caused by the jabs, if what you are saying is true then the jabs are bringing about the deaths of the unjabbed. How would that work?