Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Post by Winston »

Live Newstream of the Russian invasion of Ukraine from DW News:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Post by Winston »

The NTD live newstream is also good. NTD is very neutral and fair.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

NTD's update today about the Ukraine invasion.

Trump should tell the media that if the fraudulent election of 2020 didn't happen, then Putin probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. So in a sense it's the corrupt USA's fault. The US never takes responsibility for anything though, it always blames others. Especially the moronic low IQ degenerate CNN.

Another NTD update just released.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates on the invasion and battles from DW News.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian troops have reached Kiev.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Russia's invasion of Ukraine has begun!

Post by Winston »

Interesting insights and analyses on what is driving Putin in this invasion, on DW News.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you guys predict will happen or be the result of this invasion?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Indian woman has very good insights into Putin's mind. She's far more understanding of things than any Western reporter.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: Russia launches missiles from its naval ships in the Black Sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--57TF9g684

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgHNHqNYrD4

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 8:02 am
This Indian woman has very good insights into Putin's mind. She's far more understanding of things than any Western reporter.

Worthless analysis that pretends to go into some psychological depth for a minute or two before repeating the cabal's talking points. When Putin said the demise of the Soviet Union was a tragedy, it was very clear that he was talking about the emergence of a unipolar power -- (((the U.S. and its poodle pack))) -- that threatened the safety of a world that had been kept fairly stable by a bipolar power system in which the U.S. and USSR offset and kept each other in check. He has always made it very clear that he does NOT otherwise mourn the passing of the Soviet Union, and does NOT seek to restore all of its territory under the Russian flag.

If you want to psychoanalyze him, Putin strikes me as a fairly solid combination of Christian faith and Enlightenment era rationalism, a normal person of learning and good will, who has found his way into a career of swimming in the world's biggest shark tank under the spotlight of history. If you want an anecdote from his youth that shows his character, you can find one in a bio that was written to slam him. Although small, he first gained a reputation as a tough guy at around age 12 when he used to beat up bullies who were terrorizing his friends. Which is just what he's doing now.

This woman extracts from her anecdote the quality of duplicitousness, when what it reflects is an instinctive peacekeeper who used his wits to find a way to keep blood from being shed. God knows he's waited long enough and then some to shed some righteous blood in Ukraine.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just curious. Are you guys rooting for Putin to win? If so, isn't that taboo? You're supposed to root against him and call him an aggressor right?

However, Putin is likable. He's strong and no-nonsense and stoic and is not fake or a buffoon like Biden or Obama. So this is a conundrum. We all hate war, but we hate lies and we like Putin's character more than fake plastic weak Americans like Biden or Obama. Right? Because we admire men who do not cave in to liberalism.

Modern Americans seem weak and inauthentic. It seems all they care about is political correctness and artificial forced social justice and all that BS.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I not only want Putin to win, I find this invasion absolutely exhilarating, a triumph of good over evil. Sometimes freedom does come only from iron and blood (per Bismark, I believe), and we are clearly at such a point. The world the ruling cabal has given us is a giant tissue of lies. Time to crush it. Words won't get the job done.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 9:31 am
However, Putin is likable.
How can you say that? He looks like an evil snake. The same as that Xi Jinping. Both very sick.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

gsjackson wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 10:21 am
I not only want Putin to win, I find this invasion absolutely exhilarating, a triumph of good over evil. Sometimes freedom does come only from iron and blood (per Bismark, I believe), and we are clearly at such a point. The world the ruling cabal has given us is a giant tissue of lies. Time to crush it. Words won't get the job done.
That's why you're in Poland.

Слава Україні! Героям слава!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 11:09 am
gsjackson wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 10:21 am
That's why you're in Poland.

Слава Україні! Героям слава!
No, that would be Tsar. I'm in the free state of Texas.

Just lie low for the next few weeks, and eventually you'll find yourself in a much, much better Ukraine. Or whatever it's called then.