Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 7:30 am
I have no idea what is happening with this. I haven't been interested as I don't use any form of social media anyway. I think anywhere that promotes free speech is a good thing though. So maybe Twitter will be better than Facebook. Musk might be an autistic as f**k oddball but he's still better than that silicone looking android cunt who runs Facebook. Zuckerberg is an enemy of the people and deserves to be tried and imprisoned like the rest of them. Of course my personal views on how these globalist wankers should be dealt with in much more brutal way but I thought I'd tone it down a bit :lol:
You guys should see it! It's been amazing! I'd suggest at least making an anonymous account to see what's been going on there.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 2:23 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 7:30 am
I have no idea what is happening with this. I haven't been interested as I don't use any form of social media anyway. I think anywhere that promotes free speech is a good thing though. So maybe Twitter will be better than Facebook. Musk might be an autistic as f**k oddball but he's still better than that silicone looking android cunt who runs Facebook. Zuckerberg is an enemy of the people and deserves to be tried and imprisoned like the rest of them. Of course my personal views on how these globalist wankers should be dealt with in much more brutal way but I thought I'd tone it down a bit :lol:
You guys should see it! It's been amazing! I'd suggest at least making an anonymous account to see what's been going on there.
Hasn't Elon Musk made Twitter into a subscription based service? I don't know if I give enough of a crap to join Twitter. I hate social media and can't be arsed with it. But at least Musk is creating a platform for free speech, right? That's a good thing and already puts Twitter above platforms like Fuckerbergs Facebook etc.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 5:58 am
Hasn't Elon Musk made Twitter into a subscription based service? I don't know if I give enough of a crap to join Twitter. I hate social media and can't be arsed with it. But at least Musk is creating a platform for free speech, right? That's a good thing and already puts Twitter above platforms like Fuckerbergs Facebook etc.
@Pixel--Dude
No, no! It's still free, but you'd only have to optionally pay a measly $8 a month to become a blue-checked "verified" user if you wanted, but I never did that, it's all free for normal accounts! Don't listen to the jewmedia lying about Twitter, it is the place to be right now for free speech even though there's still some darker currents running (like banning Ye after he tweeted Elon with that f***ing satanic kike Ari Emmanuel, but trust me it's still doing a lot of good and redpilling people like crazy right now):
Twitter is EXPOSING these goddamn satanic jews, child traffickers and pedophiles, the jew war over Ukraine, and more! :D
I have a zillion screenshots of what's happened on there in case jews assassinated Musk or shut it down (so I can post what happened), but right now it's great.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Don't miss the so-called "Twitter Files"! Epic stuff revealing so much dirt (irrefutable facts, not opinions) on the so-called "deep state" :

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/elon-publis ... -imagined/

I've never been a "libertarian" (I'm not really into "isms" since it doesn't mean !@#$ when you're like Han Solo running around trying to escape hell using a monohull sailboat like the Millenium Falcon, LOL) but this is a pretty solid brief primer from good ole' Ron Paul:

https://www.unz.com/rpaul/the-twitter-p ... -among-us/
I admit to being skeptical of Elon Musk as a free speech hero. He has moved from one US government-subsidized business to another on his path to becoming the world’s richest person. But there is no denying that his release of the “Twitter Papers” this past weekend, which blew the lid off government manipulation of social media, has been a huge victory for those of us who value the First Amendment.

The release, in coordination with truly independent journalist Matt Taibbi, demonstrated indisputably how politicians and representatives of “official Washington” pressed the teams that were then in charge of censorship at Twitter to remove Tweets and even ban accounts that were guilty of nothing beyond posting something the power-brokers did not want the general public to read. Let’s not forget that many of those demanding Twitter censorship were US government officials who had taken an oath to the US Constitution and its First Amendment.

It is important to understand that both US political parties were involved in pushing Twitter to censor information they didn’t like. There is plenty of corruption to go around. However, as the Twitter Papers demonstrated, vastly more Tweets were censored at the demand of Democratic Party politicians simply because Twitter employees on the censorship team were overwhelmingly Democratic Party supporters.

Perhaps the most damning piece of evidence released in this first installment of the Twitter Papers was a series of Tweets from the Biden 2020 campaign to its contact inside Twitter asking that the social media censor them. An internal Twitter document shows that the censor team “handled these,” meaning censored them.

Elon Musk himself openly stated before the release that, prior to his taking control of the company and engaging in mass firing, Twitter had been manipulating elections. So all those years we heard lies from the Washington elites that Russia was interfering in our elections when after all it was Twitter. Of course that raises the question about other large social media companies like Facebook. Will Mark Zuckerberg come clean about his own company’s election interference? Will anyone have the courage to demand that he do so?

How did they get away with all of this? As another truly independent journalist, Glenn Greenwald, pointed out on the Tucker Carlson show the night the “Twitter Papers” were released, while it was once controversial for the CIA to attempt to manipulate what Americans consume in the mainstream media, nowadays these outlets openly hire “former” US intelligence leaders and officers as news analysts. CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and the rest of them all bring on “former” members of the intelligence services to tell Americans what to think. “Big tech censorship is a critical tool of the national security state,” Greenwald told Tucker. “Whenever anyone tries to do anything about it these former people from the CIA and the Pentagon and the rest jump up and say ‘we cannot allow you to restore free speech.’”

This is a corruption scandal so massive that it is almost guaranteed to never be properly investigated. Government itself is among the most guilty and we know “government commissions” are really about covering up rather than uncovering the crimes committed. But the truth is powerful. Some 58 years after the Warren Report whitewashed the assassination of President Kennedy, polls show that few Americans believe the “official” narrative.

Truth is powerful and we must always seek it. No amount of lies can withstand the disinfectant of truth. Thanks to Elon Musk for his courage and we encourage him to continue.

(Republished from The Ron Paul Institute by permission of author or representative)
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Look at the title : "Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'"

The Devil always comes promising of doing good.

The Devil presents an outward appearance that he's a good guy.

Elon Musk did the same thing. I read one news article saying that ex-FBI and CIA are coming into management positions at Twitter.

This is not about Free speech.....the real agenda is Big Brother spying on you.

So whenever you read about something big happening in the news, always look for the real agenda behind it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 3:28 pm
Look at the title : "Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'"

Elon Musk did the same thing. I read one news article saying that ex-FBI and CIA are coming into management positions at Twitter.

So whenever you read about something big happening in the news, always look for the real agenda behind it.
Good observation! That's what I suspected would happen all along!

Elon isn't doing this to give us an arena for free speech. The real reason is because the people at Twitter are going to be making dossiers on all of us rebels and "troublemakers" and our "unacceptable" opinions, dossiers which might one day be handed over to the NWO's secret police once the Great Reset has been brought into being. Then those of us who are found guilty of "thought crimes" could be cut off from society and our government allowance, thrown in prison or placed in reeducation camps, or even forced to work in state gulags. That's the real reason. Elon is no hero!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As far as the "Twitter files" stuff goes, if anyone is wondering why an obvious scumbag like Musk is making this public, the reason is just the obvious one. It is already public and this is a limited handout when the bad guys can't keep it out of the public spotlight any more. In this case the collusion between social media platforms and the evil global regime was made public as a result of a lawsuit by V A Shiva two or three years ago.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 9:22 am
As far as the "Twitter files" stuff goes, if anyone is wondering why an obvious scumbag like Musk is making this public, the reason is just the obvious one. It is already public and this is a limited handout when the bad guys can't keep it out of the public spotlight any more. In this case the collusion between social media platforms and the evil global regime was made public as a result of a lawsuit by V A Shiva two or three years ago.
I understand the overall point and agree Musk is an iffy character in a lot of ways (even though I'm keeping an open mind, kind of like how @gsjackson and I feel about Putin in an environment where "beggars can't be choosers" and we may as well be glad for positive developments wherever we find them).
However, the good news obviously is the fact that the bad guys can't keep the JQ from getting more and more attention right now, which is a good thing.

Musk has no excuse for not letting other jew-namers like Nick Fuentes, Kanye West, David Duke and others like that onto the platform, but none of us here are proposing sitting around worshipping Musk in the way low-IQ manosphere betas worship Andrew Tate, so from my point of view: However iffy Musk might be, the fact remains that discussion of the JQ is going on nonstop on Twitter and becoming more and more mainstream as a result. Which is good.

Also, perhaps needless to say, jews are screaming nonstop about the inutterable horror of the fact that now fairly continual discussion of the JQ is allowed on Twitter. Example:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 3:51 pm
kangarunner wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 3:28 pm

Good observation! That's what I suspected would happen all along!

Elon isn't doing this to give us an arena for free speech. The real reason is because the people at Twitter are going to be making dossiers on all of us rebels and "troublemakers" and our "unacceptable" opinions, dossiers which might one day be handed over to the NWO's secret police once the Great Reset has been brought into being. Then those of us who are found guilty of "thought crimes" could be cut off from society and our government allowance, thrown in prison or placed in reeducation camps, or even forced to work in state gulags. That's the real reason. Elon is no hero!
@Lucas88
This doesn't ring true to me, because you don't have to give your real name or any personal information of any kind or even your real IP (I use a VPN) to Twitter in order to make an account and use it.
That is why that utterly disgraced bought-and-owned kikesucker Jordan B Peterson is constantly having effeminate tantrums about the supposed evils of people being allowed to either discuss the JQ, and/or to use pseudonymous accounts (since the jews want everyone to only platforms they control like Jewgle, Faceberg, or Paypal so they can cancel anyone who names the jew or does anything else they don't want goyim to be allowed to do).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

FYI
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428

@MrPeabody
and our many other anti-ZOG noticers:

This has stayed an eventful developing area: The anti-ZOG "noticers" got #BantheADL trending hard for awhile and both the jewmedia and the zionist female kikeroach hired by Musk as the new Twitter "head of trust and safety" suppressed it somewhat on the 2nd day it was making waves, but it's still making a big difference (and caused jewmedia outlets to squeal about it in their lamestream media):

Lucas Gage nailed it, I couldn't have said it better myself:
Shame on all the accounts that are much bigger than mine, who claim to believe in free speech and could help us expose and crush the ADL (the number-one driver of Internet censorship), yet choose to remain silent.

You're all acting like a bunch of cowards and are enabling the problem that affects all of us.

Stop being a bunch of pussies and start helping!

#BanTheADL

Musk himself says the ADL tried hard to strangle Twitter:

The jewmedia's pathetic Rolling Stone whining about how we got #BantheADL trending, LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 21st, 2023, 4:09 pm
This doesn't ring true to me, because you don't have to give your real name or any personal information of any kind or even your real IP (I use a VPN) to Twitter in order to make an account and use it.
I stopped using VPN's the minute I found out the top 4 most used VPN's in the United States are owned and operated by the FBI.

I'm in the computing industry, and I've lost confidence in all major companies. Proton Mail complied with government data requests. I thought they were a secure company but guess nogt.

FBI and NSA will set traps for people to fall into. I'm sure Google knows every single thing about me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 11:08 pm
I stopped using VPN's the minute I found out the top 4 most used VPN's in the United States are owned and operated by the FBI.

I'm in the computing industry, and I've lost confidence in all major companies. Proton Mail complied with government data requests. I thought they were a secure company but guess nogt.

FBI and NSA will set traps for people to fall into. I'm sure Google knows every single thing about me.
Whether VPNs and services like Protonmail are useful or not depends on your objectives: I never do anything that's even slightly illegal (except theoretically "free speech" if some new laws get pushed in outlawing free speech where it was formerly legal without my realizing, LOL) and always just assume anyone high up enough in the food chain knows everything if they really want to find out (or else I never would've used my real name here and on Twitter as a username anyway).
However, using VPNs and services like ProtonMail still have their uses, for bypassing regional censorship, or for receiving content that the most infamous big tech conglomerates like jewgle won't just censor or shadowban and delete half your messages if their algorithms flag it as stuff they don't want goyim to be able to receive.

Example: As @Lucas88 recently pointed out in another post, the jews get internet censorship laws via "hate speech" legislation in all sorts of countries (and places like PRC do too) so you can't see content you want to see like Bitchute videos or sometimes even jewtube videos, but a lot of times you can literally see the content in seconds by switching a VPN to a different location where it isn't blocked.

There's also the question of entire major platforms run by jews like Instagram: I tried signing up for that not for anything remotely political but just because I wanted to be nice and give some likes to a girl I know personally who runs a small business making provocative outifts for +-sized women ( :mrgreen: ), however, the moment I tried to sign up for an account there I immediately had my open IP based at a marina I was staying at blocked, and they sent me an instant email before I even could sign up saying I was banned for serious violations of their terms of service even though I'd literally never even got to the first page to start making a profile and had just tried to enter an email and username and password to attempt to sign up, so I'd literally never even used Instagram for anything but they already knew they wanted to ban me.... What a Cohen-cidence. :mrgreen:
So I don't give a !@#$ about not being able to use Instagram obviously, but the only way that could've happened must be because the IP I was trying to use openly from there had gotten into a database (since Zuckerberg runs that turkey as well as Faceberg) of IPs they'd decided hadn't been well-behaved goys and so had to be blocked. :wink: