Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 9:42 pm
This thread went downhill fast. I will address the key points.

I seriously doubt that Elon Musk is a free speech absolutist. The main result of him buying Twitter would be that the Democrats would lose control of a narrative, so America wouldn't be a totalitarian one part state. Elon Musk is probably closer to Jews on the Right like Ben Shapiro than he is to people on Happier Abroad. Elon Musk probably supported the coup in Bolivia, so he is no angel, but I still hope he gets Twitter.

The problem with alt-tech sites like Gab and BitChute is simply that they technically suck. The programmers behind these sites should be publicly executed for writing such poor quality code.

I am a free speech absolutist and I strongly support the right of morons to put their stupidity on public display. And this includes holocaust denial. I don't know what the actual number was, but a lot of Jews died in WW2 and anyone who says otherwise is just making a fool of themselves. I know this personally since I am racially Jewish and most of my family in Hungary died during WW2. One thing the Nazis and today's far-right don't understand is that Jews are an ethnicity, not a race. I am banned from all Jewish forums and I am repeatedly called an antisemite by Jews for not towing the Jewish line. The truth is simply that Jews are a parasitic ethnicity. But thinking of Jews racially and denying the holocaust is nonsense.

Anyone truly interested free speech who can program should look at my FreedIt proposal.
Paul Rassinier does not deny that a fairly large number of jews died in the camps. He says that there was no intentional genocide, and that the number of jews who died was closer to 1.5 million or 1.8 million, mostly a result of typhus epidemics towards the end of the war, rather then being a result of deliberate extermination. He also doesn't deny that quite a few jews were killed for reasons that essentially amount to disobedience. Rassinier even admits that there was one camp where a particularly extremist official in the Nazi party did gas some jews but that it was on a very limited and infrequent basis.

Paul Rassinier actually spent time in Buchenwald himself and was tortured and interrogated by Nazi guards. Why would he have any personal interest or bias in favor of softening the image of the Nazis? Rassinier basically said he wrote the book "debunking the genocide myth" just because he felt a moral obligation to make sure that the full truth was known.

I don't think the Nazis were saints or anything, but "the holocaust" as we know it, is a hoax. A more accurate way to describe what happened would be more like "persecution of jews in Nazi Germany."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 9:54 pm
Paul Rassinier does not deny that a fairly large number of jews died in the camps. He says that there was no intentional genocide, and that the number of jews who died was closer to 1.5 million or 1.8 million, mostly a result of typhus epidemics towards the end of the war, rather then being a result of deliberate extermination. He also doesn't deny that quite a few jews were killed for reasons that essentially amount to disobedience. Rassinier even admits that there was one camp where a particularly extremist official in the Nazi party did gas some jews but that it was on a very limited and infrequent basis.

Paul Rassinier actually spent time in Buchenwald himself and was tortured and interrogated by Nazi guards. Why would he have any personal interest or bias in favor of softening the image of the Nazis? Rassinier basically said he wrote the book "debunking the genocide myth" just because he felt a moral obligation to make sure that the full truth was known.

I don't think the Nazis were saints or anything, but "the holocaust" as we know it, is a hoax. A more accurate way to describe what happened would be more like "persecution of jews in Nazi Germany."
I am not going to waste my time studying the Holocaust and debating it. But a quick look shows me that Buchenwald was not an extermination camp, and what Rassinier describes is probably what happened at Buchenwald. But he has no direct experience with the camps that are considered to be extermination camps, so I have no reason to believe that he knows what he is talking about.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 10:06 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 9:54 pm

I am not going to waste my time studying the Holocaust and debating it. But a quick look shows me that Buchenwald was not an extermination camp, and what Rassinier describes is probably what happened at Buchenwald. But he has no direct experience with the camps that are considered to be extermination camps, so I have no reason to believe that he knows what he is talking about.
Obviously he addresses other camps...

I mean, if you're not going to study the issue then that's your choice but the rest of us did study it and realized that the holocaust narrative makes no sense. The math alone disproves it. If you have 45 ovens at Auschwitz and it takes 2-3 hours to burn one corpse, how the hell did the Nazis supposedly gas and dispose of 1.2 million bodies in only 1 and a half years? Even according to the official narrative, they hadn't gotten all their crematoriums operational until July of 1943, and the Soviets took the camp in January of 1945. Even if the Nazis ran all 45 ovens 24 hours a day (which would result in some kind of fire or explosion, crematoriums cannot handle high temperatures for 24 hours a day, 365 days out of the years) the maximum number of bodies they could've burned at Auschwitz would be 250,000.

The official narrative says they crammed like 5 bodies into each oven at a time to make the burning go quicker, assuming that people wouldn't figure out that you can't really do that. How fast a body is burned has to do with how much meat you have in the oven. If you put 5 bodies into the oven at the same time, all that would happen is that it would take 12 hours for all 5 of them to be reduced to ash. Think about a microwave, if you put more food in the microwave you'll notice it takes a lot longer to heat it up then it does if you have less food in there. The same applies to cremations.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@fschmidt As far as the Elon Musk topic goes though, I would be surprised if Elon Musk is even as right-wing as Ben Shapiro is. He seems more like a classic libertarian then a conservative. That being said, I'd much rather Twitter be owned by a libertarian then a communist.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 9:42 pm
This thread went downhill fast. I will address the key points.

I seriously doubt that Elon Musk is a free speech absolutist. The main result of him buying Twitter would be that the Democrats would lose control of a narrative, so America wouldn't be a totalitarian one part state. Elon Musk is probably closer to Jews on the Right like Ben Shapiro than he is to people on Happier Abroad. Elon Musk probably supported the coup in Bolivia, so he is no angel, but I still hope he gets Twitter.

The problem with alt-tech sites like Gab and BitChute is simply that they technically suck. The programmers behind these sites should be publicly executed for writing such poor quality code.

I am a free speech absolutist and I strongly support the right of morons to put their stupidity on public display. And this includes holocaust denial. I don't know what the actual number was, but a lot of Jews died in WW2 and anyone who says otherwise is just making a fool of themselves. I know this personally since I am racially Jewish and most of my family in Hungary died during WW2. One thing the Nazis and today's far-right don't understand is that Jews are an ethnicity, not a race. I am banned from all Jewish forums and I am repeatedly called an antisemite by Jews for not towing the Jewish line. The truth is simply that Jews are a parasitic ethnicity. But thinking of Jews racially and denying the holocaust is nonsense.

Anyone truly interested free speech who can program should look at my FreedIt proposal.
@fschmidt

Bullshit, this thread got better and better because of great contributions by @Outcast9428 and @gsjackson and more, and in fact I'd say it's gotten even better from having a rat jew popping up like a poison mushroom and putting various typical examples of their warped twisted lying dissembling hate-drenched misanthropic bullshit on display for all the world to see.

Lying/schizo jews are always trying to spin bullshit stories that all gentiles are supposedly gripped in an irrational psychosis of blaming jews for their crimes for supposedly no reason. This is bullshit:
My best friend is a kike himself by DNA by the way, and I like my Ashkenazism ex-girlfriends (only exes because it was a long time ago, not because I'm "antisemitic" and dumped them due to the supposedly irrational "hatred of jews" that thousands of deranged jews claim supposedly exists in the DNA of all non-jews, LOL), and I like various other jews who didn't do anything wrong just fine (or better yet those who are awesome friends of the goy, like Benjamin Freedman or Ron Unz).
And -- in strong contradistinction to the swarms of jews who are seemingly in a constant psychotic welter of projecting their schizophrenic hatred, cowardice, lust, and paranoia onto innocent gentiles who didn't even do anything to them -- I don't assign random jews some kind of unreasonable pro-rata share of blame for the blood-curdling crimes, mass-murdering, and depravity that the jews and jew world order are 100% factually guilty of as a group. So, theoretically, I wouldn't necessarily have anything against you either... however, reading old threads on this site you make yourself look like all too typically like yet another case of "the eternal jew" in at least the following ways:

Over and over you first tried things along the lines of "anyone who believes [insert hard facts about jews]" are "morons" who you say are supposedly so utterly stupid they might as well believe in little green men, etc etc. So you first tried bringing out those typical jew tactics of using overt ridicule and abuse to try to keep submissive or overly-conscientious goy quiet.
Now later on in more recent years when jews have completely parasitically infested and perverted and destroyed all the "Western" nations and unleashed a living nightmare of indescribable twisted perversion and tyranny, while sending much of the Middle East and rest of the world up in flames with warmongering and economic terrorism that has caused tens of millions of deaths (and lots more deaths to come), now more recently I noticed you changed your tune to something more along the lines of "anyone who are such utter morons to let jews into their country all deserved to die," which in various posts elsewhere you seemed to suggest was some supposed exercise in eugenics. So now you show even more of your jew colors with the completely blackened misanthropy and depraved ideas that the victims of jews supposedly deserve to die for being "morons" who were ever dumb enough to trust a jew. :wink:
(Like I said, neither of those were actual exact quotes, but if you actually need me to validate this by finding the actual posts I just saw recently where you said that kind of stuff, so I can do the goy thing of earnestly proving I'm not a lying dissembling and dishonest kike, I'll do it sometime later this weekend after the markets are closed, LOL.)

Also, at a glance I see there's been some more posts where Outcast countered you with better information about the holohoax details, so after hurling around insults and insinuations that it's the obviously smarter and better informed goy here who supposedly aren't in possession of the historical facts, then when they counter you with facts you can't even debate, you then say you "won't waste your time" researching the holocaust narrative or addressing additional points. :wink:

You also tried playing one of the typical kike tricks of trying to manipulate cerebral whities by opening the door to the meaningless semantic hairsplitting about whether jews are a "race" vs an "ethnicity", but the obvious point there is that this kind of bullshit makes ABSOLUTELY NO f***ing DIFFERENCE, SINCE WHAT-THE!@#$-EVER JEWS ACTUALLY ARE, THEY ARE THE OBJECTIVE FACTUAL CAUSES OF ALL THE PROBLEMS WE ARE ADDRESSING HERE.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This place is a waste of my time.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 9:25 am
This place is a waste of my time.
Your jew bullshit is a waste of everyone else's time. Nonetheless, thanks for your hard work as a moderator here at Happier Abroad. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

You guys brought up some interesting points, but in a different thread that had nothing to do with Musk, so figured you wouldn't mind if I replied here (at the risk of me looking like a fussy OCD girlyman who tries to organize other peoples' posts, LOL).
Cornfed wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 5:15 am
We realize Musk is another fraudster installed by the establishment, right? Nothing good is going to come of anything he does. If he allows more free speech it is just going to be because the bag guys want to keep the limited hand out game going by pretending the repugs are a real opposition or whatever.
@Cornfed
If you're being honest about sharing actual information, what's the point of talking like a rat jew saying stuff like "We all realize [blahblahblah]" about something that's actually debatable or that we might not know yet? It's not like we're all going to start feeling embarassed that we don't already have the exact knowledge and/or opinion you have.
I am interested in what you know or believe about Musk though. I heard someone say David Icke claims Musk is a super villain or something, but I haven't watched any Icke videos lately.
(Also, if anyone's going to say "we all know that the ZOG is actually run by reptoids from a secret moon base, right?", no we don't all know that yet either.)

@OutcastedPhilosopher
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 6:27 am
[quote=Cornfed Exactly. This is a man who wants to install dueralink nodes into peoples brains and run AI programs on them. This guy is a real nutter.

The space stuff he is doing is just more nonsense and a grift just like his companies. It is obvious he has strong backers among the Military Industrial Complex and a faction of the Banking Houses who support his companies.

The opposition is false here as he is a controlled entity.
That's interesting. Do you have some place that does a good job substantiating that?
False opposition and misinformation is always a big factor in times like these, to be sure. (Thouh, as I've probably suggested in other posts, I do not agree that free speech should be eliminated in order to remove whatever jews think they want to define as "misinformation" or "hate speech.") :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Speaking of "jews and faggots" :mrgreen: who are nonetheless standup guys who are on the good guy's side (as far as I can tell) and deserve praise for their good work fighting against censorship, Greenwald has just written on the Musk case. He writes well and is totally hitting the nail on the head here about how the ZOGs have twisted the "narrative" from favoring free speech and discourse in supposedly free societies, and are now essentially arguing that censorship is a must in order to control "misinformation" as well as "hate speech":
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/elon-m ... e-free?s=r
During the failed liberal campaign to force Spotify to remove Joe Rogan's podcast — remember that? — I wrote that the real lesson from that tawdry episode was that the central religious belief of American liberals now is censorship. Silencing, deplatforming and otherwise preventing their adversaries from being heard is their paramount goal, their primary weapon. This is how I saw the anti-Rogan campaign:

American liberals are obsessed with finding ways to silence and censor their adversaries. Every week, if not every day, they have new targets they want de-platformed, banned, silenced, and otherwise prevented from speaking or being heard (by "liberals,” I mean the term of self-description used by the dominant wing of the Democratic Party).

For years, their preferred censorship tactic was to expand and distort the concept of "hate speech” to mean "views that make us uncomfortable,” and then demand that such “hateful” views be prohibited on that basis. For that reason, it is now common to hear Democrats assert, falsely, that the First Amendment's guarantee of free speech does not protect “hate speech." Their political culture has long inculcated them to believe that they can comfortably silence whatever views they arbitrarily place into this category without being guilty of censorship.

Constitutional illiteracy to the side, the “hate speech” framework for justifying censorship is now insufficient because liberals are eager to silence a much broader range of voices than those they can credibly accuse of being hateful. That is why the newest, and now most popular, censorship framework is to claim that their targets are guilty of spreading “misinformation” or “disinformation.” These terms, by design, have no clear or concise meaning. Like the term “terrorism,” it is their elasticity that makes them so useful.

As I noted yesterday in reporting on the unprecedented censorship regime imposed in the West in the name of the war in Ukraine, a series of ostensible crises — Russiagate, the 1/6 riot, the COVID pandemic and now this war — have, in rapid succession, convinced not just liberals but increasingly large numbers of Westerners in many ideological camps not only to tolerate but to crave state/corporate censorship. They have somehow inverted history so that they now believe that it is not censorship that is the favored tool of fascists, tyrants and authoritarians — even though every fascist and despot in history used censorship as a key means for maintaining power — but instead believe that it is free speech, free discourse, and free thought that are the instruments of repression.

Few events have revealed this twisted framework as vividly as the news that Elon Musk offered on Wednesday to buy Twitter and take it private. The fact that Musk has repeatedly denounced Twitter's increasingly heavy-handed and clearly ideological censorship regime does not mean he is earnest in his intention to restore free speech to the platform, but the mere possibility that he does intend to do so has sent censorship-dependent liberals into spasms of panic and hysteria. Before the morning was over, some were even comparing Musk's offer to . . . . . the rise of Nazism in the 1930s:

I will undoubtedly have more to write about these potentially exciting and encouraging developments as they proceed. Few things are more potentially positive than the restoration of free discourse on major internet platforms. For now, given the newness of this news, I will discuss it this afternoon on my Callin podcast at 3:00 pm ET. For those who are unfamiliar with this excellent, free podcasting app, it can be downloaded on either iPhone or Android phones, and you can not only listen to my podcast episodes live but also participate in the Q-and-A with me that the platform enables. Numerous other interesting and heterodox voices host shows on that platform as well. For those who cannot make the live shows, all episodes can be heard afterward on the Callin site here.

During today's show, I will also — in the most preliminary and reluctant way — wade a bit into the emerging discourse around "grooming” and fights over school curricula. The New York Times’ Ross Douthat published this week an interesting and insightful primer into this debate. Though I do not agree with all of it, it provides a helpful analytical starting point for the discussion. I hope to see as many of you as possible at 3:00 pm ET for the show.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yeah, the ACLU was always a Jewish/liberal organization but was fairly principled in years. For example, in 1977 they supported the right of the American Nazi Party to demonstrate in the largely Jewish community of Skokie, ILL. Standing on principle back then cost them 25 percent of their membership. Their four-pronged agenda during covid time shows where they are now: (1) preserve abortion rights; (2) get inmates out of jail so they aren't threatened by the virus; (3) push for mail-in voting; (4) defang the immigration laws. No concern for right to free speech, to free assembly, religious liberty, right to privacy, equal protection of the laws, etc., etc. All the obvious assaults on constitutional liberty -- they sat it out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 11:58 am
@Cornfed
If you're being honest about sharing actual information, what's the point of talking like a rat jew saying stuff like "We all realize [blahblahblah]" about something that's actually debatable or that we might not know yet? It's not like we're all going to start feeling embarassed that we don't already have the exact knowledge and/or opinion you have.
I am interested in what you know or believe about Musk though. I heard someone say David Icke claims Musk is a super villain or something, but I haven't watched any Icke videos lately.
(Also, if anyone's going to say "we all know that the ZOG is actually run by reptoids from a secret moon base, right?", no we don't all know that yet either.)
This reminds me of what my mother used to say when I was a kid. Something like "When adults talk they don't always say exactly what they mean. You'll pick it up when you get older".
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 1:33 pm
Yeah, the ACLU was always a Jewish/liberal organization but was fairly principled in years. For example, in 1977 they supported the right of the American Nazi Party to demonstrate in the largely Jewish community of Skokie, ILL. Standing on principle back then cost them 25 percent of their membership. Their four-pronged agenda during covid time shows where they are now: (1) preserve abortion rights; (2) get inmates out of jail so they aren't threatened by the virus; (3) push for mail-in voting; (4) defang the immigration laws. No concern for right to free speech, to free assembly, religious liberty, right to privacy, equal protection of the laws, etc., etc. All the obvious assaults on constitutional liberty -- they sat it out.
@gsjackson

I'm shocked!! :o :o :o
Also, cautioning you guys in advance to make sure you're all sitting down so you're not bowled over with shock:

Twitter just cancelled Pepe Escobar and Scott Ritter for the crime of telling the truth and debunking lying jews about the Russia/Ukraine war the ZOGs are starting:
https://consortiumnews.com/2022/04/21/p ... ve-affair/

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well, naysayers can think what they like (and say what they like while lucky enough to dwell as guests on these rapidly shrinking minority islands where standup guys like Winston actually allow REAL free speech), but I'd say this is pretty damn good in an environment where "beggars can't be choosers":

"Elon Musk is antisemitic!"
"Cancel free speech now!"
"This is tantamount to a call for genocide!"
"Muh holocaust!"
"6 million jews!"

Elon Musk Ponders the Mystery of Who Is Behind the Systematic Censorship Agenda
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/elon-musk-p ... ip-agenda/
Marc Andreessen is another “founder of the internet” who is unhappy with the direction it has taken and has spoken out about this dark moon rising.

He recently posted to Twitter that the “Stormer treatment” is coming to the rest of the internet, where people who the government/media disagree with will be totally banned from everything.

ISPs, cloud platforms, CDNs, payment networks and others will begin banning people, Andreessen tweeted this week (this website has been banned from all these things, though we are currently the only ones).

Elon Musk replied to the tweet, asking “who is that Pokemon?”

This is a pretty straightforward joke.

Everyone knows who the shadowy group behind the banning is.

It’s difficult for the Jews to come out and say “you’re attacking us when you speak of a shadowy group of censors trying to control what people think by organizing a system that crushes any company that refuses to go along with the censorship agenda.”

This is of course not the first time Elon has made this joke.

That was awesome.

But “very shadowy” is more awesome.

I have no idea what Elon is thinking.

But to be clear: I’m all in.

Anything negative I’ve ever said about Elon – including when he crashed Bitcoin – is now null and void.

All I care about is free speech, and I have nothing but positive feelings about his suicide mission.

I think he’s going to end up in prison, or slipping in the shower. But until that happens – and for that matter, after that happens – he’s got my support.

It’s funny that the original “Dark Enlightenment” people wrote about the potential for Elon to fill their vision of a philosopher king who would take over the US government and run it like a corporation. At this point, with this guy going all in on freedom of speech and calling out the Jews, I’m totally on-board with him taking over the government and becoming some kind of monarch.

Maybe he really is a genius and has that all lined up.

Either way, this is currently the Greatest Show on Earth.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh, yeah!!!! It looks like he GOT it, LOL! Unfuckin' real...

I was just on Fintwit for trading, and "Buying Twitter" is trending, libs and jews are squealing about "disinformation," and looks like Elon Musk actually managed to buy Twitter :D :

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Any chance Brandon's SEC can throw a wrench into the works? If they can, they certainly will.