Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Elon Musk trying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Post by WilliamSmith »

So this whole drama was all well worth seeing and did plenty to bring the sheenies and kikes out of the woodwork screeching about how this dreadful theoretic quasi-legalization of free speech would destroy "democracy" (i.e. a country run by jew oligarchs), but the latest news you guys might've heard is that Musk backed out of the deal, and Trump called him a "bullshit artist." :lol:

https://www.rt.com/news/558743-trump-mu ... it-artist/
Trump calls Musk ‘another bulls*** artist’
Former US president slated the Tesla and SpaceX CEO over his botched Twitter deal
Trump calls Musk ‘another bulls*** artist’
FILE PHOTO © AP / Alex Brandon
The world’s richest man has “got himself a mess” with a “rotten contract” to purchase Twitter that he is now trying to terminate, former US president Donald Trump said at a weekend rally as he touted his alternative Truth Social network, calling it “hot as a pistol.”

During a campaign-style rally in Anchorage, Alaska on Saturday, Trump declared that one of the “highest priorities under a Republican Congress will be to stop left-wing censorship and to restore free speech in America,” before tearing into Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk.

“He’s got himself a mess… So he's another bulls*** artist but he's not going to be buying [Twitter],” Trump said, after mistakenly calling the tech mogul “Leon.” Trump also recalled how Musk allegedly “told me he voted for me,” only to recently claim he is not sure he ever voted for a Republican.

The former US leader, however, acknowledged that Musk “might later” change his mind again and purchase Twitter afterall. “Who the hell knows what's going to happen?”

The billionaire and self-proclaimed “free-speech absolutist,” Musk, first disclosed a large purchase of Twitter shares in early April, before proposing to buy the platform outright, vowing to improve it by “defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans.” The company’s board at first sought to fight off the hostile takeover with “poison pills,” but eventually accepted his offer on April 25.

Musk cancels Twitter dealREAD MORE: Musk cancels Twitter deal
However, on Friday he abruptly canceled the $44 billion deal, accusing the social media company of “material breach of multiple provisions” of the merger agreement. Twitter threatened to sue Musk to compel him to go through with the deal, or pay a $1 billion break-up fee.

“He's got a pretty rotten contract. I looked at his contract, not a good contract,” Trump claimed.

Trump was banned almost simultaneously from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other mainstream social media platforms while still in office, supposedly out of concern that his tweets about alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election “risk of further incitement of violence.”

“I would reverse the permanent ban,” Musk said shortly before the deal was first put on hold in May, calling it a “morally bad decision… and foolish in the extreme.”

Trump, however, has insisted he will not return to Twitter even if his account, which had around 89 million followers, is reinstated. He said he will instead use his own platform, Truth Social, which he once again promoted at Alaska rally.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The Jews are doing "Good Cop, Bad Cop" and Donald Trp is also a Crypto Jew, not a German. Ashkenazi Jews are the best at passing as European because their features blend in better with Whites. Donald Trump was born at a Jewish Hospital. Two of his children married acknowledged Jews. Donald Trump might outwardly be a Christian and look White, but he's a Crytp-Jew and a "Good Cop." He was also really heavily into pandering to Jews and Israels. I think he was genuinely serious about wanting to deescalate tensions with Russia because he was probably in the faction that isn't anti-Russia but more pro-Zionist Empire, meaning he wanted to attack Iran if he was given the excuse and topple Venezuela to access the resources, but he didn't want to declare a war and he was also interested in building a genuine legacy for himself. Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp" and his free speech platform added some censorship before it was launched and Jews manage it.

The only question is whether Trump and Musk are Crypto-Jews with an actual goodness to them or if they're not.

Also, Trump's original family name was Drumpf.

Donald Trump's grandfather:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

Donald Trump's grandfather has very questionable actions for an "ethnic Goyim" and also a seemingly more unscrupulous history, however, evading conscription can be explainable as a legitimate concern but he didn't need to do transatlantic travel to evade conscription, unless he also wanted to take advantage of Americans not being as skilled at identifying Jewish ethnicity and he was officially a Christian, making them much more higher standing on America than Europe.

Also, America was beginning to rise and become economically stronger at the time so he probably knew a fortune was to be made there, and went to the United States.

So, the Trump family is just another tale of ethnic Jews or crypto Jews using America as their way to acquire material wealth.

Coincidentally, his grandfather died in the 1918 Spanish Flu but then 101 years later, give or take a little time, Trump is President during COVID-19.

Also, his grandfather owned a brothel and restaurant in Alaska. Nothing wrong with that if taken alone, but with all the other stuff, it's too much of a coincidence.

Also, Donald Trump owned Miss Universe until the #MeToo Movement and Transgenders began to degrade the competition. That's like a more "safe for home" whore type event because most society idolizes females and "women of color" were becoming the chosen winners because they don't really have an unbias way to select winners so there would always be a bias.

Thoughts?

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 12:29 pm
The Jews are doing "Good Cop, Bad Cop" and Donald Trp is also a Crypto Jew, not a German. Ashkenazi Jews are the best at passing as European because their features blend in better with Whites. Donald Trump was born at a Jewish Hospital. Two of his children married acknowledged Jews. Donald Trump might outwardly be a Christian and look White, but he's a Crytp-Jew and a "Good Cop." He was also really heavily into pandering to Jews and Israels. I think he was genuinely serious about wanting to deescalate tensions with Russia because he was probably in the faction that isn't anti-Russia but more pro-Zionist Empire, meaning he wanted to attack Iran if he was given the excuse and topple Venezuela to access the resources, but he didn't want to declare a war and he was also interested in building a genuine legacy for himself. Trump didn't "Drain the Swamp" and his free speech platform added some censorship before it was launched and Jews manage it.

The only question is whether Trump and Musk are Crypto-Jews with an actual goodness to them or if they're not.

Also, Trump's original family name was Drumpf.

Donald Trump's grandfather:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

Donald Trump's grandfather has very questionable actions for an "ethnic Goyim" and also a seemingly more unscrupulous history, however, evading conscription can be explainable as a legitimate concern but he didn't need to do transatlantic travel to evade conscription, unless he also wanted to take advantage of Americans not being as skilled at identifying Jewish ethnicity and he was officially a Christian, making them much more higher standing on America than Europe.

Also, America was beginning to rise and become economically stronger at the time so he probably knew a fortune was to be made there, and went to the United States.

So, the Trump family is just another tale of ethnic Jews or crypto Jews using America as their way to acquire material wealth.

Coincidentally, his grandfather died in the 1918 Spanish Flu but then 101 years later, give or take a little time, Trump is President during COVID-19.

Also, his grandfather owned a brothel and restaurant in Alaska. Nothing wrong with that if taken alone, but with all the other stuff, it's too much of a coincidence.

Also, Donald Trump owned Miss Universe until the #MeToo Movement and Transgenders began to degrade the competition. That's like a more "safe for home" whore type event because most society idolizes females and "women of color" were becoming the chosen winners because they don't really have an unbias way to select winners so there would always be a bias.

Thoughts?

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude
@Tsar interesting stuff, thanks: I don't know that much about Trump except I noticed that too that Trump seemed to think he could negotiate with jews and also married off his Barbie doll daughter to a rat-faced mutant kike from a family of known jew york city financial criminals, then shamefully pandered to the abomination israel, which is the supreme mortal enemy of America and the rest of the gentile world and the only country America actually has justifiable cause to destroy with military force.
So I'm definitely not going to be joining some kind of Trump worship cult, but I give him credit where it's due that he's still renegade enough that mainstream American jewry hates Trump's guts. They apparently not only felt that way about Obama, but even had some kind of israeli call for Obama to actually be assassinated. I'm not able to respect Obama because of him becoming the assassin authorizing the ZOG's destruction of Libya.
Trump, dunno, I'm still open-minded that he might be able to raise hell with some positive results. My #1 fear with Trump is that the jews will do a big false flag terror attack on the jewnited states and lay all the blame on China, and try to divert the massive amount of right-wing anger into scapegoating China. I don't like the CCP and their weird thought-control rituals and demanding subservient worship of government, but China is still a nation state trying to hold its own, and I have never seen any convincing evidence they're trying to do to us anything like the jews are trying to do with their warmongering and Biblical-Talmudic plan to create a world government centered around their "occupied" Palestine.

Anyway, what you mentioned about the way "white" crypto-jews breed in with each other so assiduously in powerful families is an interesting subject though: The Clintons also do this, and so do tons of other "Eastern Establishment" families who constitute the actual power elite in both the jewnited states, and of course European states where the Rothschilds are perhaps the most infamous jews who do this (even if individually Soros may be even more notorious).
When the kikes control the discussion platform they use this to simply blame the inherently jewish core of it on a non-existent "white supremacist" power hierarchy, and delete all fact-based observations point out who is jewish and which institutions they control, justifying this (if they do at all) via some "hate speech" policy. People who cuck out to the sheenies like that dumb-ass who was trying to argue before that "jews are scapegoats" have it bass-ackwards: It's the gentiles the jews breed in with whose group becomes "scapegoats," while the jews are the actual root of the problem and their insane megalomaniacal delusions about themselves as "Chosen" coming out of Old Testament and Talmud is taken up by tons of them who aren't even religious.

The part about a "hybrid" jew elite and also "white supremacist jews" is true in a lot of ways though:
There is a continuous deliberate racial admixture by vile jewish criminal oligarchy clans and whites who end up roped into their network and get tugged around on israeli dog-leashes or serving other non-israeli jewish power blocs.
Also, some of the anti-zionist jews have pointed out to me the interesting phenomenon about how in israel they are in fact "white supremacist jews" who even have gone as far as to sterilize Ethiopian black jews and are also in some cases openly racist and hostile even toward other israelies who are less "Ashkenazi" white than they are, a truly bizarre situation.
More on this interesting subject later, but what I mentioned about Trump and "Bibi" who Trump was so shocked when he got backstabbed by after Trump rolled over for israel for years reminded me of this "anti-semitic" cartoon the kikes were whining about back when it came out :lol: :
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I might be slightly mistaken that Trump was born at a Jewish Hospital.
Fred made generous donations to the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, supported Israel bonds, and served as the treasurer of an Israeli benefit concert. He was so active in Jewish causes that some believed that he belonged to the Jewish faith.

In 1956, Fred Trump also donated land to the Talmud Torah of the Beach Haven Jewish Center in Flatbush, New York. The Center is still active today and offers programs for the youth and elderly, as well as an active synagogue. A plaque in the Beach Haven building reads: “Fred C. Trump, Humanitarian: A Sagacious Man Person Deserving of Every Plaudit and Tribute given by Our Community”

During the 1980’s, Fred Trump became friends with the Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations in Manhattan at the time, Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.sdjewishworld.com/2020/01/2 ... sh-causes/
@WilliamSmith
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well, well, Don Zion speculated (fairly enough) that he might be a bullshit artist, but it would appear Musk got it: Bought Twitter and walked into HQ with a sink after firing the former execs. :)

https://www.unz.com/jderbyshire/let-tha ... litarians/

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/its-happeni ... k-ye-wins/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

And of course Elon is immediately folding on free speech, as he inevitably would have given that he is entirely propped up by the establishment.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

I don’t see how all the animosity towards China helps us at all. I agree that it’s a distraction/diversion tactic. Vladimir Lenin (who was Jewish as I’m sure you know) said that the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves which is exactly what they have done in America by creating the self sabotaging “neocon” coalition who merely paid lip service to conservative values while seeming far more interested in dropping bombs on everybody.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 7:06 am
And of course Elon is immediately folding on free speech, as he inevitably would have given that he is entirely propped up by the establishment.
Sort of.... that cryptojew who I post a lot of articles by from Daily Stormer is going off on Musk, today claiming Elon's completely folded, but I think the verdict is still out: The fact that dead obvious troll accounts who they've openly ID'ed as fake were spamming Twitter with the n-word is having those accounts shut.

A big litmus test would be if he lets some of the banned accounts back. Anyway, my opinion is: We shall see.

Last time I checked the blacks are still going off on the jews more than I've ever seen them be allowed to do by the cancel culture crowd before, and they haven't been banned yet. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

And now Elon completely sells out and grovels to the Jews. Oh dear, who'd'ev thunk it.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1587668703834955778
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 9:32 am
And now Elon completely sells out and grovels to the Jews. Oh dear, who'd'ev thunk it.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1587668703834955778
Your expectations are too high. There are 2 distinct strategies, working inside the system or working outside the system. It should have been completely obvious that Elon Musk is going to work inside the system. That means playing politics and not having absolute free speech, but it also means supporting the "acceptable" Right to prevent a complete takeover by the Left. Is this selling out?

I personally want no part of modern culture, Left or Right. So I don't care much about what happens to Twitter. But those who want modern culture to move to the Right should probably support Elon Musk.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elon Musk trt'sying to buy out Twitter to build 'arena for free speech'

Post by publicduende »

It makes me sad that one must have $44b in cash to even try and make an impact on the status quo.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

At least Elon is doing something good by firing a lot of the scum. It there anything we can do to make it so these vile bastards are never hired by anyone else?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 6:57 pm
At least Elon is doing something good by firing a lot of the scum. It there anything we can do to make it so these vile bastards are never hired by anyone else?
Twitter is but one of the may tech outlets used to promote the liberal woke narrative. Next up might be Tiktok, or heaven know what else. Despite all his billions, Elon may be the lone Don Quixote fighting the proverbial windmills. I might be wrong, and I hope I am, but I don't see much hope with him saving the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 10:48 pm
Imagine if Elon Musk really does manage to take over Twitter and Twitter turns into Gab overnight :lol:

The jews will be f***ed.
@Outcast9428
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy shit man, he got it!!!!!!! Have you seen it lately? Check out the hashtag #TheNoticing

You guys are probably ahead of me on this in other threads (this is the first night I had a chance to come back here in a long time), but damn Twitter is a riot! But he didn't just turn Twitter into Gab, it's really alive right now!

Also, you should see Black Twitter: I am completely vindicated in what I recall saying in some other threads where even if blacks hate us (not all do, but even if) they are about 10x more based on average than whites about the jews, and the explosion of "antisemitism" on Black Twitter over Farrakhan, Kanye, Kyrie Irving, and a whole lot more has proven my point. Go check it out. :D

Man, those warmongering child-molesting f***ing kikes endlessly shrieking of "antisemitism!!!" is sweet music to my ears at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a hell of a lot of fun, let's hope it lasts! (And to the negatoilets like Cornfed or whoever who are going to complain that he still did a handful of things wrong, yeah yeah, I know,

Did the rest of you guys already see Twitter lately?
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Tsar
(forgive me for absent-midendly leaving out any of my other fellow "antisemites" who belong on the list)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 11:26 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 10:48 pm
Imagine if Elon Musk really does manage to take over Twitter and Twitter turns into Gab overnight :lol:

The jews will be f***ed.
@Outcast9428
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy shit man, he got it!!!!!!! Have you seen it lately? Check out the hashtag #TheNoticing

You guys are probably ahead of me on this in other threads (this is the first night I had a chance to come back here in a long time), but damn Twitter is a riot! But he didn't just turn Twitter into Gab, it's really alive right now!

Also, you should see Black Twitter: I am completely vindicated in what I recall saying in some other threads where even if blacks hate us (not all do, but even if) they are about 10x more based on average than whites about the jews, and the explosion of "antisemitism" on Black Twitter over Farrakhan, Kanye, Kyrie Irving, and a whole lot more has proven my point. Go check it out. :D

Man, those warmongering child-molesting f***ing kikes endlessly shrieking of "antisemitism!!!" is sweet music to my ears at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's a hell of a lot of fun, let's hope it lasts! (And to the negatoilets like Cornfed or whoever who are going to complain that he still did a handful of things wrong, yeah yeah, I know,

Did the rest of you guys already see Twitter lately?
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@WanderingProtagonist
@gsjackson
@Tsar
(forgive me for absent-midendly leaving out any of my other fellow "antisemites" who belong on the list)
I have no idea what is happening with this. I haven't been interested as I don't use any form of social media anyway. I think anywhere that promotes free speech is a good thing though. So maybe Twitter will be better than Facebook. Musk might be an autistic as f**k oddball but he's still better than that silicone looking android cunt who runs Facebook. Zuckerberg is an enemy of the people and deserves to be tried and imprisoned like the rest of them. Of course my personal views on how these globalist wankers should be dealt with in much more brutal way but I thought I'd tone it down a bit :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.