Fox Jews Network now endorsing child transgenderism

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Fox Jews Network now endorsing child transgenderism

Post by WilliamSmith »

Anyone under the delusion that supposed "conservative" right wing necons like the Fox Jews network types are supposedly allies or friends of either goy right wingers and "conservatives" (or of non-partisan freedom maximalist types like me) had better think again:

Besides their obvious endless shilling for neocon zionist warmongering:

Fox News Airs Segment Endorsing And Encouraging Child Transgenderism
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63140
Fox News on Friday ran a long segment for "LGBTQ+ Pride Month" praising the "extraordinary courage" a California family showed by "transitioning" their 5-year-old daughter into their "son."

Fox News encouraged other families to follow in their footsteps and do the same in order to create "more love."

"As part of our 'America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month' series at Fox News we highlighted the story of Ryland Whittington - a trans California teen and his family who openly spoke about their journey," Fox News reported Bryan Llenas said.

Whittington's mother Hillary said she suspected her daughter was trans before she could even speak.

In order to appeal to their conservative audience, Fox News hyped the family's alleged "conservative faith" and played clips of the mother claiming they were enacting God's will by "transitioning" their daughter.

The segment was produced by Fox News senior field producer Melissa Chrise and delivered by neocon propagandist Dana Perino, the former press secretary for George W. Bush, and "gay conservative" reporter Bryan Llenas.

Llenas hailed the "courage" it took Ryland to tell his story "particularly at a time when transgender issues have been politicized."

"What extraordinary courage, displayed by Ryland his sister, father Jeff, and mom Hillary," Llenas said at the end of the segment, "I want to thank the family for speaking to us."

"It is not easy, particularly at a time when transgender issues have been politicized," he continued. "People are afraid of what they don't understand. This family hopes their story will lead to more understanding, more acceptance, and ultimately more love."

If people understood what so-called "sex change" operations entailed they'd actually be more afraid, not to mention sickened and disturbed. All this propaganda targeting children is going to lead to is more misery, suicides and mass shooters.

Hillary Whittington clearly is a nut case with Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

She's using her daughter's "transition" to become famous and get speaking events at Qualcomm.

In April, Fox News hired transgender activist "Caitlyn" Jenner and had Sean Hannity shill him to his audience as an "anti-woke" conservative "LGBTQ+" hero.

As I said at the time, Fox News is now the network of transgender neocons.

Matt Walsh, who has appeared repeatedly on Fox News, spoke out against the segment Friday on Twitter and called for everyone involved to be "fired immediately."

Though I agree with Walsh's statement and would love to see everyone involved fired, I think Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott would be quicker to fire Tucker Carlson for telling the truth than fire these propagandists for pushing the network's real agenda.

This rot is coming from the top.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Fox Jews Network now endorsing child transgenderism

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 3:44 pm
Anyone under the delusion that supposed "conservative" right wing necons like the Fox Jews network types are supposedly allies or friends of either goy right wingers and "conservatives" (or of non-partisan freedom maximalist types like me) had better think again:

Besides their obvious endless shilling for neocon zionist warmongering:

Fox News Airs Segment Endorsing And Encouraging Child Transgenderism
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63140
Fox News on Friday ran a long segment for "LGBTQ+ Pride Month" praising the "extraordinary courage" a California family showed by "transitioning" their 5-year-old daughter into their "son."

Fox News encouraged other families to follow in their footsteps and do the same in order to create "more love."

"As part of our 'America Together: LGBTQ+ Pride Month' series at Fox News we highlighted the story of Ryland Whittington - a trans California teen and his family who openly spoke about their journey," Fox News reported Bryan Llenas said.

Whittington's mother Hillary said she suspected her daughter was trans before she could even speak.

In order to appeal to their conservative audience, Fox News hyped the family's alleged "conservative faith" and played clips of the mother claiming they were enacting God's will by "transitioning" their daughter.

The segment was produced by Fox News senior field producer Melissa Chrise and delivered by neocon propagandist Dana Perino, the former press secretary for George W. Bush, and "gay conservative" reporter Bryan Llenas.

Llenas hailed the "courage" it took Ryland to tell his story "particularly at a time when transgender issues have been politicized."

"What extraordinary courage, displayed by Ryland his sister, father Jeff, and mom Hillary," Llenas said at the end of the segment, "I want to thank the family for speaking to us."

"It is not easy, particularly at a time when transgender issues have been politicized," he continued. "People are afraid of what they don't understand. This family hopes their story will lead to more understanding, more acceptance, and ultimately more love."

If people understood what so-called "sex change" operations entailed they'd actually be more afraid, not to mention sickened and disturbed. All this propaganda targeting children is going to lead to is more misery, suicides and mass shooters.

Hillary Whittington clearly is a nut case with Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

She's using her daughter's "transition" to become famous and get speaking events at Qualcomm.

In April, Fox News hired transgender activist "Caitlyn" Jenner and had Sean Hannity shill him to his audience as an "anti-woke" conservative "LGBTQ+" hero.

As I said at the time, Fox News is now the network of transgender neocons.

Matt Walsh, who has appeared repeatedly on Fox News, spoke out against the segment Friday on Twitter and called for everyone involved to be "fired immediately."

Though I agree with Walsh's statement and would love to see everyone involved fired, I think Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott would be quicker to fire Tucker Carlson for telling the truth than fire these propagandists for pushing the network's real agenda.

This rot is coming from the top.
Reading this made me feel physically sick. What depraved bullshit is this?! What sick shit are they pushing onto kids! You mark my words @WilliamSmith there will come a day where these sick far left degenerate scum will start trying to include pedophiles into the LGBTQ community. They already started with some "they/them" idiot advocating the normalisation of pedophilia in HER book A Long Dark Shadow.

When I was at school there was no confusion over gender. Now I have a few friends (and I don't have many) who have told me their 14/15 year old teenage children want to transition into the opposite sex. My brother also told me about someone else who was reported to the social services by his child's school because he kicked off about teachers teaching kids about stuff like pronouns and you could be a girl in a boys body etc.

I'm all for people's freedom of choice, if people want to transition then that is up to them. I don't agree with pushing all this shit on developing children and confusing their personal identity when they're at a young age when the brain is still developing. These people were saying children can consent to having a covid vaccine without their parents consent, now they're saying children can consent to transitioning to the opposite sex, next they'll be saying children can consent to sex with an adult. This is not f***ing progressive at all!

As a father this shit really worries me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 4:32 pm
Reading this made me feel physically sick. What depraved bullshit is this?! What sick shit are they pushing onto kids! You mark my words @WilliamSmith there will come a day where these sick far left degenerate scum will start trying to include pedophiles into the LGBTQ community. They already started with some "they/them" idiot advocating the normalisation of pedophilia in HER book A Long Dark Shadow.

When I was at school there was no confusion over gender. Now I have a few friends (and I don't have many) who have told me their 14/15 year old teenage children want to transition into the opposite sex. My brother also told me about someone else who was reported to the social services by his child's school because he kicked off about teachers teaching kids about stuff like pronouns and you could be a girl in a boys body etc.

I'm all for people's freedom of choice, if people want to transition then that is up to them. I don't agree with pushing all this shit on developing children and confusing their personal identity when they're at a young age when the brain is still developing. These people were saying children can consent to having a covid vaccine without their parents consent, now they're saying children can consent to transitioning to the opposite sex, next they'll be saying children can consent to sex with an adult. This is not f***ing progressive at all!

Me too! Fortunately for me I am not yet a father, but finding the best countries to escape to and resist this vile wickedness and perversion is a huge priority for me, especially if I became a father and something happened to me so I wasn't able to directly protect my own children from it.

Not to mention, the jews and woke globohomo libs who campaign to eradicate free speech all endlessly shill for eliminating freedoms on the grounds that this is supposedly necessary for the protection of "marginalized communities," and so now they're trying to push this nightmare wave of sexual perverts going directly after the children on us while outlawing us from speaking out against it, by including satanic trannies and child molesters (which they're calling "minor attracted persons" as their PC sounding term in some places, I noticed) on their list of "protected groups" that supposedly can't be criticized.

So if they can get their "hate speech" and censorship laws then they could even use it to criminalize our opposition and take away our children. They've got alarmingly far down this road already in some of the most whipped Western European EU countries. Grrrr, this stuff makes me !@#$ing furious. :x
(After reflecting on this, I don't agree with the "anger is for beta males" argument some guys use, even if there's a grain of truth in specific contexts like if a beta male freaks out just over someone cutting him off in traffic or something. But if a man's not enraged over this child transgenderism and pedophilia legalization agenda, what kind of a man is he?)

But yeah, on the darkest side of it, you've got it exactly right @Pixel--Dude: They're actively trying to slide "gay rights" over into normalizing "adult child sex" pedophilia as well as transgenderism.

In the jewnited states there's this huge surge of sending transgender perverts and drag queens straight at the youngest children in the classrooms where even 20 years earlier they used to just have little kids slowly learning the alphabet with cute G-rated animal stories and things like that.
Just a few of a zillion examples of what I mentioned:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/co ... the-youth/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/pr ... -crumbled/

I not only want to save my own potential future children from being around any of this, I don't want to live around other people allowing their own children to be put through this twisted agenda either.

There is a growing backlash against it though, people are angry as hell even though the jewmedia and oligarchs try to push it on everyone from the top down. Like @Outcast9428 and many others (including the bad guys doing it) have observed, they've recreated a new Weimar Republic in the USSA and collapsing "West" they've rotted from the inside out so much I wonder how much of it's even salvageable...

At the moment it still helps to use the free speech still left on the internet to get word out just to expose them and what they're trying to do to us and their agenda aimed at the children...

But if American goy are too weak and clueless that they allow them to cancel free speech and ramp up their internet censorship though, there's no substitute for being in a physical location where there's maximum resistance to this kind of thing.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 5:21 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Me too! Fortunately for me I am not yet a father, but finding the best countries to escape to and resist this vile wickedness and perversion is a huge priority for me, especially if I became a father and something happened to me so I wasn't able to directly protect my own children from it.

Not to mention, the jews and woke globohomo libs who campaign to eradicate free speech all endlessly shill for eliminating freedoms on the grounds that this is supposedly necessary for the protection of "marginalized communities," and so now they're trying to push this nightmare wave of sexual perverts going directly after the children on us while outlawing us from speaking out against it, by including satanic trannies and child molesters (which they're calling "minor attracted persons" as their PC sounding term in some places, I noticed) on their list of "protected groups" that supposedly can't be criticized.

So if they can get their "hate speech" and censorship laws then they could even use it to criminalize our opposition and take away our children. They've got alarmingly far down this road already in some of the most whipped Western European EU countries. Grrrr, this stuff makes me !@#$ing furious. :x
(After reflecting on this, I don't agree with the "anger is for beta males" argument some guys use, even if there's a grain of truth in specific contexts like if a beta male freaks out just over someone cutting him off in traffic or something. But if a man's not enraged over this child transgenderism and pedophilia legalization agenda, what kind of a man is he?)

But yeah, on the darkest side of it, you've got it exactly right @Pixel--Dude: They're actively trying to slide "gay rights" over into normalizing "adult child sex" pedophilia as well as transgenderism.

In the jewnited states there's this huge surge of sending transgender perverts and drag queens straight at the youngest children in the classrooms where even 20 years earlier they used to just have little kids slowly learning the alphabet with cute G-rated animal stories and things like that.
Just a few of a zillion examples of what I mentioned:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/07/co ... the-youth/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/pr ... -crumbled/

I not only want to save my own potential future children from being around any of this, I don't want to live around other people allowing their own children to be put through this twisted agenda either.

There is a growing backlash against it though, people are angry as hell even though the jewmedia and oligarchs try to push it on everyone from the top down. Like @Outcast9428 and many others (including the bad guys doing it) have observed, they've recreated a new Weimar Republic in the USSA and collapsing "West" they've rotted from the inside out so much I wonder how much of it's even salvageable...

At the moment it still helps to use the free speech still left on the internet to get word out just to expose them and what they're trying to do to us and their agenda aimed at the children...

But if American goy are too weak and clueless that they allow them to cancel free speech and ramp up their internet censorship though, there's no substitute for being in a physical location where there's maximum resistance to this kind of thing.
I was going to add to this but changed my mind. I just spent 30 min alone compiling what I was going to say but this topic I'll just stay out of since I'm one of those people that simply don't care about the right, left, and what any of these people are trying to do anymore. I honestly hate children and would rather live in a country where fewer of them existed because they just seem so useless to me and I wouldn't want to be some overprotective parent constantly having to worry how they'll end up so I have to deny them certain experiences or else I may end up with a daughter that wants to be a boy or a boy that wants to be a girl. Transgender kids exist in a lot of countries. America is not the only country where transgender kids exist. Years ago I saw a video on youtube about Brazilian transgender kids, you also have a lot of people like this in South East Asia.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on June 16th, 2022, 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

It's a federal international offence for an American to date a 17-year-old in a country where it's legal, but go ahead, a teacher telling a 5-year-old boy or girl to change their private parts is LGBTQ. Strange ain't it?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@WilliamSmith I watched a documentary entitled "What is a Woman" and it really got me triggered. Have you seen it? It's about an hour and a half long and features Matt Walsh travelling America to question people both for and against transgenderism and all this gender pronoun shit. I thought it would be something you would appreciate.

I'll post a link to somewhere you can watch the documentary below, for those who can't be arsed with the documentary I will give a brief summary of some of the key points below about the origin of this philosophy of sexualising kids and pushing the trans agenda onto them.

First, kids as young as 5 being taught sex education in schools and therefore sexualising children originates with Alfred Kinsey, who believed human beings were overtly sexual beings even from birth. Part of his research was conducted at a prison where he questioned pedophiles and shared their view that children are sexual.

Kinsey conducted experiments so he could document the orgasms of children and even babies. He was a truly sadistic pervert! A f***ing jew and a dirty pedophile who disguised his pedophile tendencies as "research".

Children from birth have orgasm, paedophilia and incest sex benefits children: Alfred Kinsey.

It is thanks to the depraved philosophy of this sick monster that schools are now having sexual topics added as part of the curriculum in order to sexualise children and attach some false notion of consent when it comes to performing sexual acts on children. This is all part of the Jewish mafia and their LGBTQ idiots to usher in pedophilia into the LGBTQ! Let's face it! Most of these Jewish cunts are f***ing pedos and this is their goal, to have sex with children and not be held accountable for it!

The second part of the agenda is inspired by Dr John Money, another f***ing sick pedophile who disguised sexual experimentation on kids as scientific research. Two twins were taken to the hospital for circumcision but there was an accident where some electrical equipment on a cauterizing needle malfunctioned and burnt off the penis of one of the small boys.

This was where sicko pedo John Money came to the rescue and encouraged the parents of the twins to raise one of the boys as a girl.

John Money, a sex change psychologist believed they could bring one of the twins up as a girl and nurture would override nature. But the twin didn't act or behave as a female, it made him depressed so the parents went against John Money's advice and told the boy the truth and he transitioned back.

Apparently John Money also conducted sexual experiments by making the twins perform sexual acts on each other. Proving he is just another sick degenerate. Both twins eventually killed themselves. One with a drug overdose and the other through suicide.

The combined philosophies of Kinsey and Money have paved the way for the pedo elites of today to push the globohomo and trans agenda in an attempt to destroy our children, our sexual identity and mental health! As well as usher in their new ideal of legal pedophilia.

Big pharma also plays a part in this agenda and have made hundreds of millions in profit from gender confused young adolescents and in some cases f***ing children who had reassignment surgery! So I'm guessing Bill Gates has a hand in pushing all this transgender bullshit onto children so he can profit from their ill-informed transitions! I've even heard in some cases big pharma is pushing for kids to give consent for these kind of surgeries and hormone therapy without the consent of the parents!

Here is a link to a site with the documentary, it is also on Netflix.

https://www.documentarymania.com/player ... 0a%20Woman
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 6:38 am
@WilliamSmith I watched a documentary entitled "What is a Woman" and it really got me triggered. Have you seen it? It's about an hour and a half long and features Matt Walsh travelling America to question people both for and against transgenderism and all this gender pronoun shit. I thought it would be something you would appreciate.

I'll post a link to somewhere you can watch the documentary below, for those who can't be arsed with the documentary I will give a brief summary of some of the key points below about the origin of this philosophy of sexualising kids and pushing the trans agenda onto them.

First, kids as young as 5 being taught sex education in schools and therefore sexualising children originates with Alfred Kinsey, who believed human beings were overtly sexual beings even from birth. Part of his research was conducted at a prison where he questioned pedophiles and shared their view that children are sexual.
I did not hear about the research at a prison part. There is a woman who claims her father molested her and believes Kinsey had him paid to do it for research. Kinsey wrote down response times to apparent orgasm in small children.

Kinsey's work was also terrible from a modern methodological approach. One of my research methods professors would tell the story of either Campbell or Stanley, one of the two co-authors who wrote a book on experimental design still cited today, who talked to Kinsey about this. He said he'd rather see a random sample of 100 people than a sample of 10,000 people Kinsey met at bars. Kinsey had a selection error. If you survey sex perverts about sex, you get different answers. The 10% homosexual percentage comes from Kinsey.
Kinsey conducted experiments so he could document the orgasms of children and even babies. He was a truly sadistic pervert! A f***ing jew and a dirty pedophile who disguised his pedophile tendencies as "research".
I never heard he was Jewish. This site claims it was editted because it wrongly claimed Kinsey as Jewish previously https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2014-09- ... f3663a0000. Wikipedia says he was raised Methodist and turned atheist. I don't know if he conducted the research on children directly himself. Whatever the case, this is a serious ethical issue.
The second part of the agenda is inspired by Dr John Money, another f***ing sick pedophile who disguised sexual experimentation on kids as scientific research. Two twins were taken to the hospital for circumcision but there was an accident where some electrical equipment on a cauterizing needle malfunctioned and burnt off the penis of one of the small boys.
I never heard that he was a pedophile. Maybe his writings were sympathetic to it, so who knows? I never heard he had the two brothers have sex. The boy he talked the parents into raising like a girl sure had a rough life.

I've read something from an Indian man that Money was influenced by a warped Hindu idea that there is male and female in each person. I always hated that stupid saying where a man says, 'Getting in touch with my feminine side.' I am a man and I don't have a 'feminine side.' If I cook or take care of a kid, I do it as a man. It's not about a 'feminine side.'
John Money, a sex change psychologist believed they could bring one of the twins up as a girl and nurture would override nature. But the twin didn't act or behave as a female, it made him depressed so the parents went against John Money's advice and told the boy the truth and he transitioned back.

Apparently John Money also conducted sexual experiments by making the twins perform sexual acts on each other. Proving he is just another sick degenerate. Both twins eventually killed themselves. One with a drug overdose and the other through suicide.
Do you have a source you could share on this experiment?
The combined philosophies of Kinsey and Money have paved the way for the pedo elites of today to push the globohomo and trans agenda in an attempt to destroy our children, our sexual identity and mental health! As well as usher in their new ideal of legal pedophilia.
There were a lot more people involved. Kinsey was a cog in the machine of having a culture where men want to bang a lot of chicks as a normal thing, too. So was Hugh Hefner.

I hope the current Supreme Court becomes activists in overturning past evil overreach. A federal law that forbids sex discrimination was used against a company where someone made a decision based on the idea that a woman should conform to some gender norm in regard to workplace performance in the 1980's. The LGBT folks latched onto that, and during the Obama administration, the EEOC used that ruling to promote the trans stuff. I am hoping the courts just overturn the whole thing and say laws on that topic on the federal level are not constitutional.

If not discriminating based on sex gives special legal rights to homosexuals, what about pedophiles? There are men from a young age who claim to be have attracted to males from their youth. There are men who are attracted to little boys or little girls from their youth. It is just as much an 'orientation' as being homosexual. How can it not be? It is the way they feel. So if laws not protect 'sexual orientation' as a discriminating factor for hiring, on what legal basis can they keep a pedophile from working at the pre-school or the zoophile from working at the chicken house or cattle ranch? They need to get rid of these stupid legal protections based on sexual orientation.

And like domestic violence and laws on sexually assault, this type of discrimination is selectively enforced. If someone interview with a man for a job, and asked him if the company supports LGBT issues, said he was gay, and he wanted a company that was supportive... what would happen if the interviewer said he was talking about his sex life and threw his CV in the round file? The company could get in trouble?

But what if a man is interviewed and says, "I am attracted to redheaded women with big breasts. I want to make sure this company is supportive of men who are attracted to redheaded women with big breasts." If she threw his CV in the round file because he talked about his sex life, would the company be in trouble? No.

But it is more perverted, unusual, and shameful for a man to be attracted to other men. Some subset of the male population is going to be attracted to redheads with big breasts. That's a normal thing that keeps the species going. Talking about either during a job interview should be enough for an employer to reject an applicant if he/she so chooses. But the LGBT folks get special protections.
Big pharma also plays a part in this agenda and have made hundreds of millions in profit from gender confused young adolescents and in some cases f***ing children who had reassignment surgery!
Let me clarify. It took me a second to figure out your were cussing the kids here. You aren't saying big pharma has sex with little kids are you? I'm not sure how that would work.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 7:19 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 6:38 am

I did not hear about the research at a prison part. There is a woman who claims her father molested her and believes Kinsey had him paid to do it for research. Kinsey wrote down response times to apparent orgasm in small children.

Kinsey's work was also terrible from a modern methodological approach. One of my research methods professors would tell the story of either Campbell or Stanley, one of the two co-authors who wrote a book on experimental design still cited today, who talked to Kinsey about this. He said he'd rather see a random sample of 100 people than a sample of 10,000 people Kinsey met at bars. Kinsey had a selection error. If you survey sex perverts about sex, you get different answers. The 10% homosexual percentage comes from Kinsey.
I never heard he was Jewish. This site claims it was editted because it wrongly claimed Kinsey as Jewish previously https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2014-09- ... f3663a0000. Wikipedia says he was raised Methodist and turned atheist. I don't know if he conducted the research on children directly himself. Whatever the case, this is a serious ethical issue.
I never heard that he was a pedophile. Maybe his writings were sympathetic to it, so who knows? I never heard he had the two brothers have sex. The boy he talked the parents into raising like a girl sure had a rough life.

I've read something from an Indian man that Money was influenced by a warped Hindu idea that there is male and female in each person. I always hated that stupid saying where a man says, 'Getting in touch with my feminine side.' I am a man and I don't have a 'feminine side.' If I cook or take care of a kid, I do it as a man. It's not about a 'feminine side.'

Do you have a source you could share on this experiment?
There were a lot more people involved. Kinsey was a cog in the machine of having a culture where men want to bang a lot of chicks as a normal thing, too. So was Hugh Hefner.

I hope the current Supreme Court becomes activists in overturning past evil overreach. A federal law that forbids sex discrimination was used against a company where someone made a decision based on the idea that a woman should conform to some gender norm in regard to workplace performance in the 1980's. The LGBT folks latched onto that, and during the Obama administration, the EEOC used that ruling to promote the trans stuff. I am hoping the courts just overturn the whole thing and say laws on that topic on the federal level are not constitutional.

If not discriminating based on sex gives special legal rights to homosexuals, what about pedophiles? There are men from a young age who claim to be have attracted to males from their youth. There are men who are attracted to little boys or little girls from their youth. It is just as much an 'orientation' as being homosexual. How can it not be? It is the way they feel. So if laws not protect 'sexual orientation' as a discriminating factor for hiring, on what legal basis can they keep a pedophile from working at the pre-school or the zoophile from working at the chicken house or cattle ranch? They need to get rid of these stupid legal protections based on sexual orientation.

And like domestic violence and laws on sexually assault, this type of discrimination is selectively enforced. If someone interview with a man for a job, and asked him if the company supports LGBT issues, said he was gay, and he wanted a company that was supportive... what would happen if the interviewer said he was talking about his sex life and threw his CV in the round file? The company could get in trouble?

But what if a man is interviewed and says, "I am attracted to redheaded women with big breasts. I want to make sure this company is supportive of men who are attracted to redheaded women with big breasts." If she threw his CV in the round file because he talked about his sex life, would the company be in trouble? No.

But it is more perverted, unusual, and shameful for a man to be attracted to other men. Some subset of the male population is going to be attracted to redheads with big breasts. That's a normal thing that keeps the species going. Talking about either during a job interview should be enough for an employer to reject an applicant if he/she so chooses. But the LGBT folks get special protections.
Big pharma also plays a part in this agenda and have made hundreds of millions in profit from gender confused young adolescents and in some cases f***ing children who had reassignment surgery!
Let me clarify. It took me a second to figure out your were cussing the kids here. You aren't saying big pharma has sex with little kids are you? I'm not sure how that would work.
I've always been against the system's new integration of sexual education for kids being part of the curriculum. The trans bullshit is tied in with it all as well. I was pointing out that this new level of indoctrination is inspired by both Kinsey and Money and their philosophies on transsexualism and the "natural" sexuality of children.

Money had a warped idea of everyone possessing the masculine and the feminine. In the Hindu philosophy and in most Eastern philosophies there is the Linga and Yoni or the Yin and Yang. This symbolises the union of male and female principles and the polarity of the masculine and the feminine. I think the Yin-Yang concepts are of Indian origin and are derived from the sanskrit words Linga and Yoni.

Together the Linga and Yoni represent the totality of creation and the union of opposites and dualities. In this sense I think human beings have both Linga and Yoni energetic energies and display their various Linga and Yoni in varying degrees. This does not mean that a man is a woman because he expresses the feminine aspects of Linga and Yoni. He is still a man who simply has a high level of Yoni energy! In fact, I know a few dudes who act feminine but who are perfectly straight and normal dudes.

Money has taken this principle to the extreme and argues that anyone could identify as the opposite sex. So a man can become a woman if they wanted to based on having higher levels of Yoni energy which represents the feminine and therefore they identify as female. Whereas I think society is indoctrinating young people with Money's philosophy and causing confusion among children and adolescents.

Big Pharma is kind of playing its part in the fulfillment of this agenda, but their motivations lie more in the financial aspect of it all. After all, what does Big Pharma care if they ruin a few thousand teenagers lives with irreversible hormone therapy and sex change surgery? It ties in with the pedophile's agenda to become accepted under the LGBTQ because Big Pharma are pushing for kids to be able to give consent for themselves on issues to do with things like vaccination and even f***ing surgery.

So the argument these advocates of paedophilia will inevitably give will be "well if kids as young as 5 can give consent for a vaccine, and adolescents as young as 13-14 can give consent for surgery, why can't they give consent to sex?" Enter sex education for ages 5 and above!

A weirdo self identifying "they/them" wrote a book about accepting pedophiles and changing their term to "minor attracted person". She argues that the term pedophile is hateful and intolerant :lol: too right am I hateful and intolerant towards pedophiles!

https://www.opindia.com/2021/03/canadia ... -daughter/

This is an article about a dad who was told by Big Pharma they would be conducting hormonal therapy and eventually surgery on his 14 year old daughter and he had 11 days to respond with consent or a court order. He took them to court and was arrested for not accepting his daughters pronouns and opposing her apparent right to have a surgical transition.

I know you are a busy dude, Mrman. But if you get time to watch the documentary it will explain the story of Kinsey and Money and the allegations of their crimes. This information is new to me, so I don't have the sources available to share with you about Money's sexual experiments etc. If I get time to look and find something I will share it, but it is easier to watch the documentary. The link is in a post you replied to.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Mrman

Article about Kinsey's experiments on children.

https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/librar ... -fund-4036

Also found this article about John Money's sexual experiments with the twins.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/David- ... xploration.