Netherlands protests

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Netherlands protests

Post by Cornfed »

Presumably most people know about the Dutch launching major protests about the plan to shut down much of the food production there. Shutting down food production is happening all over the world. Of course these protests are great and would probably have succeeded in the past, but it is a bit late in the game now. The only way the globalists are going to be thwarted is for them to be killed. Disrupting things a short time before the globalists get around to disrupting them themselves is just not going to cut the mustard.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... wds-video/
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Netherlands protests

Post by Mew6ix »

Seems like a deliberate and orchestrated protocol to raise food prices more.

I used to buy a box of Chinese food near my workplace for $5 in 2018.

Now it's $10 for that same meal.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 4:42 pm
Presumably most people know about the Dutch launching major protests about the plan to shut down much of the food production there. Shutting down food production is happening all over the world. Of course these protests are great and would probably have succeeded in the past, but it is a bit late in the game now. The only way the globalists are going to be thwarted is for them to be killed. Disrupting things a short time before the globalists get around to disrupting them themselves is just not going to cut the mustard.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... wds-video/
For the past few days I tried pretending that none of this was still going on. But when someone else decide to bring it up, then the dread starts to bother me, and I'm realizing that as of lately it's harder than ever to stay focused or concentrate on anything as I'm trying to figure out how any of this is going to end. And what will people do, take up arms against the assholes doing this to everyone? Or will they continue to just complain about it on youtube in the comment section while everyone else on RooshVForum tell you to start praying despite people will end up starving to death anyway if they don't get off their feet and start actually kicking ass. Because prayer alone won't do anything, people will have to be willing to fight and die on this one vs living in fear and expecting GOD to literately do every damn thing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting that evil regimes have been phasing out farming for a while now. It makes sense given all the idiots that are going to die from the clot shots. This is a scheme in the UK paying farmers to retire:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... om-farming
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Canada is also going to force reducing nitrogen inputs on farms. The interesting thing about targeting nitrogen, other than that it has nothing to do with "climate change", is that the only way to reduce nitrogen inputs is to reduce food outputs. Every molecule of nitrogen in your body has to come from your food. It follows that that in order to reduce nitrogen inputs, food outputs have to be reduced by roughly the same amount. Hence the globalists are making it as clear as possible that there will be much less food in the world, and therefore that they intend to kill billions of people.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/tr ... s-cry-foul