'Incel' Pepper Spraying Women in the Face?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

'Incel' Pepper Spraying Women in the Face?

Post by MrMan »

This doesn't show the whole scene, but inside edition says this guy calls himself a woman-hating incel, goes up to women, harassing and insulting them, and then pepper sprays them in the face.

I get why the government wants to keep tabs on the 'incel' movement. How many killers have been influenced by all this stuff? I can think of one.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: 'Incel' Pepper Spraying Women in the Face?

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 8:18 pm
This doesn't show the whole scene, but inside edition says this guy calls himself a woman-hating incel, goes up to women, harassing and insulting them, and then pepper sprays them in the face.

I get why the government wants to keep tabs on the 'incel' movement. How many killers have been influenced by all this stuff? I can think of one.
All this public attention on men being the "enemy" is just further making it relations worse between men and women. Men and women in the US are literally opponents to each other. It first started with that show "To Catch a Predator". Women loved that show. They couldn't wait to watch the next episode of that show. You'd be surprised how many women love to watch those serial killer documentaries too. And a couple years ago, that movie "JOKER" with Joaquin Phoenix, made all lonely men look like the enemy. In most women's eyes, the majority of men are guilty by default... GUILTY. GUILTY. GUILTY. This is how Western women think...

I'm so f***ing exhausted with dealing with white women in America....just shoot me in the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm
MrMan wrote:

All this public attention on men being the "enemy" is just further making it relations worse between men and women. Men and women in the US are literally opponents to each other. It first started with that show "To Catch a Predator". Women loved that show. They couldn't wait to watch the next episode of that show. You'd be surprised how many women love to watch those serial killer documentaries too. And a couple years ago, that movie "JOKER" with Joaquin Phoenix, made all lonely men look like the enemy. In most women's eyes, the majority of men are guilty by default... GUILTY. GUILTY. GUILTY. This is how Western women think...

I'm so f***ing exhausted with dealing with white women in America....just shoot me in the head.
Who ever recorded this made it worse. Thuggery is normalized and women become fascinated with this shit too. This explains why you have so many ratchet white women in the States.
But I do agree with a lot of what you had to say. I didn't even know women liked to Catch a Predator. I just know they had a shit load of women on that show pretending to be underage, and 90% of the males portraying the "predator" were white. I don't know if it was all for real or just fake to make white men look like shit to the public like everything else on TV. But if it's fake and staged? The men are garbage for even being part of that. The serial killer one I already knew about from that whole Ted Bundy story, they said even girls as young as 15 was writing him love letters....Women are just f***ing moronic as hell. Maybe that explains why there are more and more white women teachers having sexual relations with underage boys nowadays. You rarely hear about other women doing this, it's mostly the white ones.

The word incel make a lot of men look bad even if they have no intent to do harm to them.
But if this is a ploy to make white males look bad or men in general. Then its the same BS routine as always.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This old white Karen is disgusting. She got a harsh reality check with that slap to the face.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
November 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm
MrMan wrote:

I think you are overreacting. Feminists are going to see men as at fault anyway since that is a part of their anti-patriarchy philosophy, just like incels see women at fault when they read a one-off case of a crazy woman doing something crazy. But what most women would get from this is that there are guys who call themselves 'incel' who are dangerous. I do think it is a dangerous philosophy. If someone who held to the philosophy that @Mew6ix @Mercer or @Mercury holds to is also inclined to violence, or gets stirred up by someone who adds a violent component to the philosophy, this sort of thing is dangerous, just like radical feminism has gotten dangerous in the past. There were suffragettes blowing junk up, and men ended up giving them the vote.

I saw a few clips of 'The Catch a Predator' on TV, and I kept wondering how that was legal. It was entrapment, and the men were actually chatting with 30 or 40 something police officers, not teens. I suspect if one of them got a sharp lawyer, they could get out of the punishment, but the crimes were so stigmatized, they probably wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. Of course, I wouldn't mind if they imprisoned two dudes for trying to hook up for gay sex if they were overage, or men trying to hook up with married women, etc. like that. IMO, both of those are worse than trying to fornicate with a 17-year-old unbetrothed woman of the opposite sex... which is wrong, too. There are actually adultery and sodomy laws on the books in a lot of states that the courts won't enforce. The weird thing about the show is they would have the 25-year-old-looking supposed teenager come out, as if the dude showing interest in him or her was somehow a crime. He could just say I suspected you weren't underage, which is why I showed up.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:00 am
This old white Karen is disgusting. She got a harsh reality check with that slap to the face.

Her husband apologized for her and said it came from a place of illness they had been dealing with for years.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:37 am
Her husband apologized for her and said it came from a place of illness they had been dealing with for years.
Where did you read that?....And that makes it all better now? That fat white woman bullied that other Latin woman because she was smaller than her. If she was her size she wouldn't have done that. And she would have never done that to a big black woman either because she knows there would be a beating.

She got bitch slapped by a 5 ft tall Latina.

It just shows that most Karens are just arrogant, entitled bullies.

I'm DONE with this country.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 3:58 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:37 am
Where did you read that?....And that makes it all better now? That fat white woman bullied that other Latin woman because she was smaller than her. If she was her size she wouldn't have done that. And she would have never done that to a big black woman either because she knows there would be a beating.

She got bitch slapped by a 5 ft tall Latina.

It just shows that most Karens are just arrogant, entitled bullies.

I'm DONE with this country.
She don't look that small, and the reason white women act this way now is because they've been around black males.
That makes them think they can act just as thuggish.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In one video, it looks like he was bothering one of the girls, she kicks him the testicles, then she's chasing him backwards and he sprays her. That one looks like self-defense to me.

he shouldn't be harrassing women and asking for trouble. Going up to a strange woman and asking to hook up is asking for trouble.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’m not saying this is okay, but I’m also not sure what the point is of shining attention on this.

I mean how many gangster/thugs and frat boys hit a women all the time? One incel does one bad thing and we call them a terrorist movement in need of FBI monitoring? We should put the crips or delta sig under extensive federal investigation under that logic.

They just want to put incels under investigation because unlike those groups, incel guys are a threat to the left wing status quo.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

While we're on the incel subject, I was watching this Jordan Peterson and Piers Morgan interview and at the very end Piers brings up the incel guys and then Jordan starts to talk on it and then tears up about it....The whole incel thing is due to the shit quality women in America. But no one can come out and say that because it's the truth and the truth hurts.

https://youtu.be/BTv5feWd9dk?t=3399

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 1:23 am
While we're on the incel subject, I was watching this Jordan Peterson and Piers Morgan interview and at the very end Piers brings up the incel guys and then Jordan starts to talk on it and then tears up about it....The whole incel thing is due to the shit quality women in America. But no one can come out and say that because it's the truth and the truth hurts.

https://youtu.be/BTv5feWd9dk?t=3399
They are of shit quality, that's the whole reason why only shit males are able to get them.
Think about it, why is it that cuckolds have wives but incels don't? ICuckolds are f***ing worse than men
who identify as incel because incels don't exactly WANT to be losers at all. They just feel like there isn't anything
they can do to fix their situation. Believe it or not I've known some incels that tried their hardest and still couldn't fix
their situation. Men who can at least escape the West and find a better life elsewhere are the fortunate ones.
But I think any nation influenced by the West is bound to end up like the west over time.