Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Post by Cornfed »

dancilley wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:54 pm
This whole panhandling cold approach in public thing is really annoying and stupid IMO.
I disagree. I think it is what every man should do. How are you supposed to meet females? Through your social circle? How do you build a social circle?
In civilized societies people are able to go about their everyday business without being bothered by panhandlers. You people are a scourge and you disturb the normal social functions by making everyone hostile and defensive.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 2:36 am
MrMan wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 6:16 am
dancilley wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:52 am
MrMan wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:25 pm
But why? Why have to have a teenager, especially under 18. They get older as time goes on anyway.
Virgins can pair-bond. Used females don't. Used females are damaged goods--independent, masculine, strong, etc. A virgin still believes in marriage and being together, for life.
Virgins do not have to be teenagers.

You've got this idea of teenage virgin harems where people eat healthy, etc. I just don't think you have the powerful deceptive ideology or the evil cult-style charisma to put together a cult that practices it. So you have to be aware of the world you live in, where adults having sex with multiple underaged girls is taboo. So just stop talking about it, establish yourself in a job, business, or career, find one woman, and settle down. Then you can buy some organic granola and raise your own non-GMO vegetables with her.

Going around filming yourself talking to women and talking about how you believe in having sex with virgin teenagers probably isn't going to turn out well for you. You've already got the legal system to paint a target on your back. You've got someone making videos presenting you as a sexual predator.
Meanwhile many strange women avocate sex with dogs, and I don't see anyone trying hard to tarnish their reputations.
Many strange women? Who exactly? What percentage of the population would you say that is?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 6:04 pm
May 17th, 2023, 2:36 am
MrMan wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 6:16 am
dancilley wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:52 am
MrMan wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 10:25 pm
But why? Why have to have a teenager, especially under 18. They get older as time goes on anyway.
Virgins can pair-bond. Used females don't. Used females are damaged goods--independent, masculine, strong, etc. A virgin still believes in marriage and being together, for life.
Virgins do not have to be teenagers.

You've got this idea of teenage virgin harems where people eat healthy, etc. I just don't think you have the powerful deceptive ideology or the evil cult-style charisma to put together a cult that practices it. So you have to be aware of the world you live in, where adults having sex with multiple underaged girls is taboo. So just stop talking about it, establish yourself in a job, business, or career, find one woman, and settle down. Then you can buy some organic granola and raise your own non-GMO vegetables with her.

Going around filming yourself talking to women and talking about how you believe in having sex with virgin teenagers probably isn't going to turn out well for you. You've already got the legal system to paint a target on your back. You've got someone making videos presenting you as a sexual predator.
Meanwhile many strange women avocate sex with dogs, and I don't see anyone trying hard to tarnish their reputations.
Many strange women? Who exactly? What percentage of the population would you say that is?
I can't estimiate the number, I just know that in this day and age women go around advocating for that sort of thing, and I been on social media long enough to see them sometimes discussing it. When people mentioned the whole dog pill thing, that's not a myth.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 4:43 pm
dancilley wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 11:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:54 pm
This whole panhandling cold approach in public thing is really annoying and stupid IMO.
I disagree. I think it is what every man should do. How are you supposed to meet females? Through your social circle? How do you build a social circle?
In civilized societies people are able to go about their everyday business without being bothered by panhandlers. You people are a scourge and you disturb the normal social functions by making everyone hostile and defensive.
I don't see him as a panhandler, he's just trying to meet people the way people use to do it long ago before that "civilized" society you speak of turned p***y and everyone is so paranoid and scared just because some random guy approaches and wants to converse or get to know who they are. Back in the day people weren't that weak and pathetic. And you didn't too much answer his question Corn, he asked how else are you supposed to meet women and you just insulted him instead of explaining any other methods. I don't understand that. The only time I felt uncomfortable with people approaching me was black males on the light rail because it went through a lot of hood like neighborhoods and they would be the ones often riding the damn trains late in the evening.

I wasn't hostile like this toward the women though just the males. Whenever a black female sat by me or tried to talk to me, they were never hostile. The men I just could never trust since they are the ones that do most of the damage when it comes down to approaching other males. So many encounters I've had with them always resulted in a bad situation. Anyway Danc isn't someone that means anyone no harm I don't think, he just want to talk to women naturally and if you don't approach them, then what other way you suggest someone to meet women, useless online dating? :shock: as for him recording it, well Dave Antell use to do that a lot too.

I don't see how this is any different from some documentary crew going around town recording themselves talking to people they don't know unless it's staged. I mean I dont agree with Danc doing it since it's kind of making him look bad but still. In the West a man have so few options to approach and talk to people at all since everyone is a cellphone junkie or hostile by default. I would never do the cold approach like Danc is doing it but I don't see any other way you can meet women other than online dating and online dating is the biggest time waster ever. I mean how do you talk to women Corn, whats your approach if you don't cold approach? I did cold approaching a long time ago, not like how Danc is doing it but I still did it because I didn't know of any other way to meet females besides online BS sites like PlentyOfFish.com
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

L.A. Ice Wall caught on tape: Asian female treats me like a homeless man asking for spare change: https://youtube.com/shorts/pBdU7c3RXYs?feature=share
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

dancilley wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 12:42 am
L.A. Ice Wall caught on tape: Asian female treats me like a homeless man asking for spare change: https://youtube.com/shorts/pBdU7c3RXYs?feature=share
How can she treat you like you are homeless if she's the one asking for spare change?
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I went out again today and made progress. I decided to say, "Hi" to people who looked at me in the eyes. I also said, "Hello," and said, "Hey, how's it goin'?" a few times. At 34:40 in Part 3, I saw a female who was looking at me and smiling, and she did so on both occasions when I passed her, so the second time, I approached her. She immediately said, "Sorry" as though she didn't want to talk to me though. Weird.

Tomorrow, I think I am going to approach them directly without waiting for them to look at me first. I am pretty excited because many, many females looked me in the eyes. My goal is to be able to move how I want to, say what I want to, etc. without censoring myself at all. I want to be able to have very high energy and enthusiasm, and express myself without inhibition.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I watched it and there are so many Asians in LA. Is that just in one district or is that what it's like in LA?

There's one cute girl in the beginning of Part 2 I think @Tsar would like. She's wearing jeans and a black halter top. You almost tried to talk to her.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 7:36 am
I watched it and there are so many Asians in LA. Is that just in one district or is that what it's like in LA?

There's one cute girl in the beginning of Part 2 I think @Tsar would like. She's wearing jeans and a black halter top. You almost tried to talk to her.
This place is Little Tokyo (which is within Downtown L.A.). It is literally right next to Skid Row, but where I was is one or two blocks from Skid Row. I live in Skid Row, so it is very convenient for me. Today, there were a lot of people, so it seems like a good place, but there are not enough white people. I would much rather to to a place where there are white females. In the city of Los Angeles, more than half the people are Hispanic I think. I think because it's Little Tokyo, there are more Asians in that particular spot. If you go west or east or south of Downtown L.A., seemingly everyone is Hispanic.

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of virgin females in Little Tokyo as compared to most other places. Malls attract virgin females because there is a lot of security. I am kinda surprised that no one at all yet has complained whatsoever about my recording. I am holding an iPhone up at my chest or face level. It has an Apple logo on the back that they can see; maybe that makes a difference.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Dan, when you record you want to pan the camera left and right to make it seem that you are not focusing on any one person. This way you won't have someone complain that you are recording them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

dancilley wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 8:24 am
Voyager1 wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 7:36 am

This place is Little Tokyo (which is within Downtown L.A.). It is literally right next to Skid Row, but where I was is one or two blocks from Skid Row. I live in Skid Row, so it is very convenient for me. Today, there were a lot of people, so it seems like a good place, but there are not enough white people. I would much rather to to a place where there are white females. In the city of Los Angeles, more than half the people are Hispanic I think. I think because it's Little Tokyo, there are more Asians in that particular spot. If you go west or east or south of Downtown L.A., seemingly everyone is Hispanic.

Yeah, there seem to be a lot of virgin females in Little Tokyo as compared to most other places. Malls attract virgin females because there is a lot of security. I am kinda surprised that no one at all yet has complained whatsoever about my recording. I am holding an iPhone up at my chest or face level. It has an Apple logo on the back that they can see; maybe that makes a difference.
Fascinating.. I didn't know there is a Japanese town right next to Skid row. It's hard to find Japanese people in the East Coast. I don't know where they all hiding..

White females should be at Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach or near Hollywood? :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I am going LIVE right now at https://rumble.com/v2p4hqb-may-17-2023.html or https://rumble.com/user/dancilley/live. The thumbnail says, "offline," but click on it. There are 15 viewers in there now. I am going out to find a virgin wife!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

dancilley wrote:
May 21st, 2023, 2:29 pm
I am going out to find a virgin wife!
How are you going to verify that she's a virgin? Are you going to have her medically examined?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

dancilley wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 7:32 pm
I went out again today and made progress. I decided to say, "Hi" to people who looked at me in the eyes. I also said, "Hello," and said, "Hey, how's it goin'?" a few times. At 34:40 in Part 3, I saw a female who was looking at me and smiling, and she did so on both occasions when I passed her, so the second time, I approached her. She immediately said, "Sorry" as though she didn't want to talk to me though. Weird.

Tomorrow, I think I am going to approach them directly without waiting for them to look at me first. I am pretty excited because many, many females looked me in the eyes. My goal is to be able to move how I want to, say what I want to, etc. without censoring myself at all. I want to be able to have very high energy and enthusiasm, and express myself without inhibition.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
Youtube terminated your account. You must've got a lot of complaints from people on that shit.
It's strange considering there are videos on youtube showing people randomly humping strangers in public
thats been there for years but somehow your videos is considered inappropriate enough to get you kicked off youtube.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

May 21st, 2023, 6:25 pm
Youtube terminated your account. You must've got a lot of complaints from people on that shit.
It's strange considering there are videos on youtube showing people randomly humping strangers in public
thats been there for years but somehow your videos is considered inappropriate enough to get you kicked off youtube.
I've been banned twice on YouTube I think before this. I only started a new YouTube account recently because Trump was reinstated. They took down my recent video in which I was describing the lusciousness of the female body. Insane. Sexual reproduction is the main thing in life, but they (The Jews) don't want people to engage in reproduction because of the Depopulation Agenda (Jews want their own race to succeed, while killing off everyone else slowly). They are the real racists.

Today was a breakthrough for me! I was LIVE on Rumble.com at https://rumble.com/user/dancilley/live. I had a lot of fun there in the Japanese Village Plaza. It's like a Disneyland, but there is no admission fee. There are a lot of people there on the weekends which I was unaware of. It's like a party...so many people. Today, there were many people dressed up like the characters are at Disneyland (full body suit of a chipmunk or something).

Surprisingly, I learned that you can say whatever you want there basically, and shout. It's crazy. It is a private-property location, but the security lets you speak freely (I learned so because of how I behaved today). I was saying, "TikTok is gay" and "YouTube is gay" loudly so that every one could hear. A man also said, "Get the f**k out of here" to me when I was talking in a child-like voice, saying, "Hi guys"...so then a few minutes later I lost my cool and I was yelling, "Where is that man?! Where is he?! Where is the man who told me to 'Get the f**k out of here'?! That's unacceptable! I'm about to do something...something I don't want to do!" But then as time went on, the security reiterated to me that I "was good" when I went up to the security officers and asked if I was still good (I thought the supervisor of security would probably decide to kick me out). Super-unexpected...I love this place now! My experience in malls, supermarkets, etc. in my life when I do so much as talk to people or talk to females (without a camera) has been very negative (I get kicked out easily).

I was jogging slowly through the village, back and forth, for a long time while carrying a grocery bag of two gallon jugs of water, but only one was full.

Early on, I approached these two white teen females after going near and behind them, but being too nervous to approach them. I traveled back and approached them. I was very nervous. One of them said they were both 16. They were both very good looking, which was surprising (because why would they choose to be there, one block from Skid Row?). I was surprised they looked at me and actually told me they were 16 with not a negative attitude at all. I immediately thought, "They're too old for me," because I am educated regarding biology and human development and normal human behavior. Then I ejected.

I was dancing while this saxophone player was playing while a speaker played music. I felt like a rock star. The three years of covid really depressed people. Also, the new mayor is cleaning up homeless encampments. There have been three that have been cleared. That matters. But also not thinking about covid I think creates a positive vibe. Also, it's almost the summer (vitamin D).

However, people here are very introverted. When I say things out loud so that they can hear, they almost never say anything. That's the L.A. "bubble"; people act as though they are surrounded by a bubble and cannot hear anyone else. Went I went to Orange County recently (Fullerton), six people said something to me, on one day. Insane. Maybe I can be the person who can inspire people to be more free and express themselves. I am very happy that in this village area, you can say what you want and do what you want, as long as you aren't doing anything illegal. This place is amazing. And there are white teen females there. There are many Asian people too. A good amount of black people too. All races! I have been here sooo many times over the years but never realized how many people go there. I used to go there to restaurants, but would only go at lunchtime seemingly on weekdays, so there weren't as many people...oh yeah, also it was during covid too, so that was why there were fewer people.

So that was a lot of exercise today, and I also did some dips at home. I am going to continue to gain muscle and inspire everyone to become healthier. I want all restaurants to stop serving oil, animal products, refined grains, and refined sugar. Everything organic. If the public knows the dangers, then no one will want to buy the food, so restaurants will modify what they sell so that everything is healthy. Imagine if every restaurant sold only the freshest whole plant foods.