Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley YouTube LIVE in Downtown L.A. w/ Female

Post by Cornfed »

It just seems like really shitty behavior. The fact that people gather in public is not an invitation to panhandle them, whether it is for money, sex, participation in business or whatever. In civilized societies, people who do this kind of thing are beaten up.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 8:00 am
It just seems like really shitty behavior. The fact that people gather in public is not an invitation to panhandle them, whether it is for money, sex, participation in business or whatever. In civilized societies, people who do this kind of thing are beaten up.
I agree. I won't want to get hassled by some random panhandler But then again, Dan's misadventures invokes my morbid curiosity and Dan got balls pulling stunts like that. A normal white men won't aggressively panhandle like Dan is doing. it's like watching an episode of Jackass, Punk'd or one of those Reality TV shows. Despite Dan's flaws, it seems he is trying to achieve his goals.. I hope he won't end up in Prison. :(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 8:17 am
I agree. I won't want to get hassled by some random panhandler
They find easy targets. Because I'm white and normal looking, they go after me thinking I'm some weak mark. All this shit happened when I was young and naive and clueless about the world. I was in the downtown area of Chicago for 3 months in 2013. I went to Burger King to get a bacon cheeseburger. When I sit down, this black guy sits right next to me and starts talking about how he went to church and loves God and then says "Got any extra change?". Another time (still Chicago), I'm walking at night to a bookstore and along the way this big black guy standing on the street says "Got 50 cents to spare?". I literally said nothing to him and walk away and I hear him say as I walk away, "How bout a dollar bitch". Another time (still Chicago), I'm sitting down in a bookstore drinking coffee with about 10 other people sitting at the same table. This black guy walks inside and out of ALL THE 10 PEOPLE, he picks me to hassle. His smelly, nasty breath was literally in my ear saying "Please, I'm homeless." I won't even go into the several times when young black street kids in Chicago would just randomly harass me and intimidate me while I was walking on the street.

Just a month ago in Santa Marta, which is the Caribbean coast of Colombia, I'm standing in line at the ATM (a line full of other people), and this sick looking Venezuelan guy (20s or 30s) walks up to my side with his little baby in his hands and starts saying some shit about he needs money for his baby. I just ignored him. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR STUPID ASS HAD A BABY YOU CAN'T PAY FOR.

Next time this shit happens I'm gonna have a loud blowhorn or some loud emergency panic sound and put it right in the dummy's ear and laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

dancilley wrote:
May 22nd, 2023, 9:58 pm
Probably not, so I won't be able to completely verify. She's going to be young though. I was with a virgin at one time who was 22, so I know what it feels like to break the hymen.
Then why didn't you marry her then?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@dancilley What if the virgin girl says she doesn't want to marry you because you are not also a virgin?

What are you going to do then?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 9:27 am
May 23rd, 2023, 8:17 am
I agree. I won't want to get hassled by some random panhandler
They find easy targets. Because I'm white and normal looking, they go after me thinking I'm some weak mark. All this shit happened when I was young and naive and clueless about the world. I was in the downtown area of Chicago for 3 months in 2013. I went to Burger King to get a bacon cheeseburger. When I sit down, this black guy sits right next to me and starts talking about how he went to church and loves God and then says "Got any extra change?". Another time (still Chicago), I'm walking at night to a bookstore and along the way this big black guy standing on the street says "Got 50 cents to spare?". I literally said nothing to him and walk away and I hear him say as I walk away, "How bout a dollar bitch". Another time (still Chicago), I'm sitting down in a bookstore drinking coffee with about 10 other people sitting at the same table. This black guy walks inside and out of ALL THE 10 PEOPLE, he picks me to hassle. His smelly, nasty breath was literally in my ear saying "Please, I'm homeless." I won't even go into the several times when young black street kids in Chicago would just randomly harass me and intimidate me while I was walking on the street.

Just a month ago in Santa Marta, which is the Caribbean coast of Colombia, I'm standing in line at the ATM (a line full of other people), and this sick looking Venezuelan guy (20s or 30s) walks up to my side with his little baby in his hands and starts saying some shit about he needs money for his baby. I just ignored him. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR STUPID ASS HAD A BABY YOU CAN'T PAY FOR.

Next time this shit happens I'm gonna have a loud blowhorn or some loud emergency panic sound and put it right in the dummy's ear and laugh
That sucks. I just ignore them or tell them I don't have any money either. I asked one of my Work friends why there lot of homeless and he said he knows a guy who works in the homeless shelter. He said the shelter has strict rules and expect the homeless to be sober and disciplined at all times. They are expected to clean the facility, do dishes, do push ups, work in the cafeteria, and whole merry go around of activities and they are expected to wake up at dawn at 5:00 am. That's why most of the homeless can't handle the strict regiment and escape to the streets again. Of course they get rounded up by Police and placed back in the shelter, but they escape again and again..
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You see @Tsar deserves a virgin because he is also a virgin but you don't @dancilley.

You've slept with street prostitutes and are likely to infect any virgin.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

May 23rd, 2023, 7:52 am
many white people are getting creeped out by him.
I am finding that is not true with white girls. White virgin girls like me! They look me in the eyes and want to talk to me! The younger the female, the better! When I accosted females in 2015-2016, It was mostly in the Financial District, so it was older females. Feminist females. They are way different. Little Tokyo has many teen girls!

Going LIVE at 1pm Pacific Time at https://rumble.com/user/dancilley/live!

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

dancilley wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 11:21 am
May 23rd, 2023, 7:52 am
many white people are getting creeped out by him.
I am finding that is not true with white girls. White virgin girls like me! They look me in the eyes and want to talk to me! The younger the female, the better! When I accosted females in 2015-2016, It was mostly in the Financial District, so it was older females. Feminist females. They are way different. Little Tokyo has many teen girls!

Going LIVE at 1pm Pacific Time at https://rumble.com/user/dancilley/live!

Your not creepy to me. Good luck on your quest.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 2:14 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 9:54 am
@dancilley What if the virgin girl says she doesn't want to marry you because you are not also a virgin?

What are you going to do then?
No woman would realistically care about that. An older man will no doubt have some degree of sexual experience if he marries a younger female virgin. This is just the way of the world.
In fact there is a 95% chance it would be a negative. The only women who would be interested in a male virgin would be cougars checking you off a bucket list.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I am going to Thousand Oaks, CA tomorrow. Higher percentage of white people.

DAN CILLEY LIVE WED. 5/24 10AM to 6PM PACIFIC TIME - THOUSAND OAKS, CA (#1 CITY IN CA FOR WHITE MEN)!!! https://rumble.com/user/dancilley/live

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

dancilley wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 9:43 pm
Dan Cilley stalker.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 1:14 am
dancilley wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 9:43 pm
Dan Cilley stalker.

Looks more like he could be related to Woody Harris.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 1:51 am
Do you mean Woody Harrelson?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 7:21 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 24th, 2023, 1:51 am
Do you mean Woody Harrelson?
Dan doesn't look like Woody Harrelson. He looks like Dax Shepard with similar facial shape and voice tone.