Donald Trump on Fire: His Speech & Town Hall Causing Liberal Meltdown

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Donald Trump on Fire: His Speech & Town Hall Causing Liberal Meltdown

Post by Winston »

Did you guys see the speeches by Donald Trump the last few days? His Town Hall Meeting on CNN also got applause by liberals which is causing a liberal media establishment meltdown. Now the Republicans and Democrats have switched places, according to Newt Gingrich on Fox News. The Republicans represent the working class now and the Democrats represent the rich elites.

Trump's winning appearance at CNN's Town Hall yesterday. See full show below.

Some live streams of recent Trump speeches:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Donald Trump Speech & Town Hall Causing Liberal Meltdown

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 9:56 pm
Did you guys see the speeches by Donald Trump the last few days? His Town Hall Meeting on CNN also got applause by liberals which is causing a liberal media establishment meltdown. Now the Republicans and Democrats have switched places, according to Newt Gingrich on Fox News. The Republicans represent the working class now and the Democrats represent the rich elites.

Trump's winning appearance at CNN's Town Hall yesterday. See full show below.

Some live streams of recent Trump speeches:

Republicans represent the same shit as the Democrats, f**k Trump.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
I agree. And its the Democrats who are now in favor of hegomonic wars, giving billions to Ukraine and going out of their way to provoke China. They sabotaged Trump when he was trying to make friends with Putin to avoid all these wars.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 5:59 am
Winston wrote:
I agree. And its the Democrats who are now in favor of hegomonic wars, giving billions to Ukraine and going out of their way to provoke China. They sabotaged Trump when he was trying to make friends with Putin to avoid all these wars.
What are you talking about? The Republicans gave up some of that money to Ukraine too; it wasn't just the Democrats that was sending billions over there. Republicans played a part in doing it as well. It's beyond me how people think Republicans and Democrats are so different from each other when clearly they aren't. Republicans care about wealth just as much as the democrats do. And Republicans will support a lot of the same shit the democrats support if they can benefit from it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did u guys see the Donald Trump speech and CNN town hall meeting? The woman who interviewed him from CNN was such a bitch. She was heavily biased against him. Why didn't CNN send a more neutral interviewer?

Is it true RFK Jr is running too? How can that be? His speech impediment is annoying to listen to. He would not be able to make any speeches.

Btw in the Trump town hall meeting he actually turned to the CNN lady interviewer at the end and called her a nasty person. The audience was surprised and laughed. I can't believe anyone running for president would be that direct. LoL. People either love that or hate it.

Trump said in his speech that if he lowers the cost of energy then inflation would go down. Because everything is connected to energy. Is that true?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 4:19 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Winston wrote:
What are you talking about? The Republicans gave up some of that money to Ukraine too; it wasn't just the Democrats that was sending billions over there. Republicans played a part in doing it as well. It's beyond me how people think Republicans and Democrats are so different from each other when clearly they aren't. Republicans care about wealth just as much as the democrats do. And Republicans will support a lot of the same shit the democrats support if they can benefit from it.
That's true. But Newt Gingrich was saying that working class honest Americans are gravitating toward the republican party now because of Trump and the MAGA movement. Maga stands for "make America great again". There's some truth to that since the democrats are being ousted now as the criminals and bad guys who have been causing all of America's problems the last four years.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 9:11 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Winston wrote:
That's true. But Newt Gingrich was saying that working class honest Americans are gravitating toward the republican party now because of Trump and the MAGA movement. Maga stands for "make America great again". There's some truth to that since the democrats are being ousted now as the criminals and bad guys who have been causing all of America's problems the last four years.
lol Republicans are full of shit. Trump couldn't even make America great when he was President before. America hasn't been great since 2004, 2008 was things were bad, then 2010 came and shit got a hell of a lot worse regardless of who was running the country. America is still going to be the same woke ass country it's always been, immigrants are still going to pour into the country at rapid speed. Media is still going to suck, and liberals will still own and control 100% of all the major corporations in the country, we still won't be able to say whatever we want without getting cancelled or censored online.

I hate to break it to you, but Republicans and Democrats all serve the same people. Republicans are just taking advantage of how bad everything is, but once they have full control it'll be back to just like how it was when Republicans were running things in the 1990s with them calling everything "immoral and evil" Then trying to crack down on shit they condemn as "obscene" and I never forgot how aggressive they were with attacking stuff back then, they use to be just like the Democrats.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump on Fire: His Speech & Town Hall Causing Liberal Meltdown

Post by Winston »

Donald Trump's speech 6 months ago announcing his run for president.

Do you guys think Trump is for real or is he just controlled opposition?

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Repubs don't understand we want moral change and societal change,not economic privelages for the elites like they run on.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 9:11 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Winston wrote:
Come on Commander Wu, if you aren't talking about the state and the way they use their phony check book to make their one world slave state YOU AIN'T TALK'IN!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

69ixine wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 9:18 am
Repubs don't understand we want moral change and societal change,not economic privelages for the elites like they run on.
They don't want change because they are the elite benefiting from the current monetary con, The elite at the very top who set this money spigot up are hoping the idiots they control kinda towards the top will not figure out the clock is striking 12 with the petro $ scam and when it does their Cinderella carriage turns into a bag of crap worth less than 0 when they carve the country up for the debt owed..
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you guys saying that Donald Trump is controlled opposition and not for real? Is he just an actor? Is this why CNN put him on even though the liberals would get upset about it and he would make CNN look bad?

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

I don't really know whats going on, what I do know is that Jewish Elitist run this country and not Trump. And the Jewish Elites aren't worth the turds that come out of my ass. Yet Trump takes orders from them just like Biden and everyone else.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Recent Donald Trump speech and rally.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I presume everyone has noticed that almost all the corrupt shysters railroading Trump are Jews. They are not being subtle about this. The evil Jews must have a network whereby cases they want to rig get passed to them. In Trump's case this is a kind of poetic justice because he has constantly pandered to the evil Jews and this is how they reward him.