The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Re: The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Post by Corey_Bee »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:31 pm
Who gives a fk about these fkin ching chong chinamen anyway
These slanty eyed mofos are just disgusting anyway
They eat dogs and spiders and shit like that
Imagine eating a dog and it was fking ur wife just the day before
Eh @Corey_Bee
Imagine it fellas!!!
Maybe thats why they eat their dogs over in china so that the dogs cant run away with their noodlewhore wifes :lol:

I remember when I asked a Chinaman why they eat dogs and he told me so the dog doesn't f**k the man's wife. I thought it was a joke at the time but now I know he was being serious. :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:39 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:31 pm
Who gives a fk about these fkin ching chong chinamen anyway
These slanty eyed mofos are just disgusting anyway
They eat dogs and spiders and shit like that
Imagine eating a dog and it was fking ur wife just the day before
Eh @Corey_Bee
Imagine it fellas!!!
Maybe thats why they eat their dogs over in china so that the dogs cant run away with their noodlewhore wifes :lol:

I remember when I asked a Chinaman why they eat dogs and he told me so the dog doesn't f**k the man's wife. I thought it was a joke at the time but now I know he was being serious. :lol:
I deleted this comment
Last edited by CaptainSkelebob on June 11th, 2023, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 10:54 am
kukushka wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 10:32 am
HouseMD wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 5:30 am
kukushka wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:19 pm

I can refute your statements all day long but you can't change the mind of a shill, it's pointless to engage
if you could have you would have already done it but you didnt and instead chose to hurl insults, which speaks volumes.
I could write you a book and my voice would be wasted. A man knows when he is dealing with someone who is wasting his time.
sure thing bud
Wait, @kukushka are you, or aren't you, the same person as @69ixine because I'm getting confused with the numerous accounts at this point, my friend. :lol:
im not @69ixine nor did I ever claim to be him. why did you think this?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kukushka wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 2:20 pm
china is based because its all business, it doesnt pretend to be anything else and it doesnt propagandize globohomo to everyone else.
China was all business a few years ago, but Xi is making China increasingly political. I mean would you call North Korea all business? China is moving in the direction of North Korea.

As I keep saying, all of humanity is f***ed. China's problems are different from the West, but each has serious problems. I just shut down my import business from China, so I know something about what is happening there.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

fschmidt wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 10:38 am
kukushka wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 2:20 pm
china is based because its all business, it doesnt pretend to be anything else and it doesnt propagandize globohomo to everyone else.
China was all business a few years ago, but Xi is making China increasingly political. I mean would you call North Korea all business? China is moving in the direction of North Korea.

As I keep saying, all of humanity is f***ed. China's problems are different from the West, but each has serious problems. I just shut down my import business from China, so I know something about what is happening there.
I was using business in a quasi-figurative sense in that post, not strictly literal. regardless my point still stands, "china doesnt propagandize globohomo to everyone else". you, nor anyone else in this thread have been able to prove me wrong.

since you bothered reading one old post I made, you should also read the other comments ive made in this thread as well in order to get a better idea of where I stand regarding china. you seem to think im blindly supporting china and this couldnt be further from the truth.