The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Recover
Freshman Poster

Re: The Epic Rise Of China Is Over

Post by Recover »

on serpenzeta he admits china saved his life from southafrica and then usa saved his life from china

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

HouseMD wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 5:30 am
kukushka wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:19 pm
kukushka wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:10 pm
HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 12:55 pm

5 yuan has been deposited to your account. Needs more Xi, lapdog
IOW I was right. funny how you cant argue against anything I said and instead hurl insults.
I can refute your statements all day long but you can't change the mind of a shill, it's pointless to engage
if you could have you would have already done it but you didnt and instead chose to hurl insults, which speaks volumes.
I could write you a book and my voice would be wasted. A man knows when he is dealing with someone who is wasting his time.
sure thing bud
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kukushka wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 10:32 am
HouseMD wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
kukushka wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 3:10 pm

IOW I was right. funny how you cant argue against anything I said and instead hurl insults.
I can refute your statements all day long but you can't change the mind of a shill, it's pointless to engage
if you could have you would have already done it but you didnt and instead chose to hurl insults, which speaks volumes.
I could write you a book and my voice would be wasted. A man knows when he is dealing with someone who is wasting his time.
sure thing bud
Wait, @kukushka are you, or aren't you, the same person as @69ixine because I'm getting confused with the numerous accounts at this point, my friend. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@kukushka

You can see the arguments on reddit
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 10:54 am
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

sure thing bud
Wait, @kukushka are you, or aren't you, the same person as @69ixine because I'm getting confused with the numerous accounts at this point, my friend. :lol:
What the hell?did he say he is me ?

this is my only account besides willymonfret.it's impossible for me to make new accounts because winston never sends me a new confirmation email,so this account is very old .
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

69ixine wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 1:37 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
kukushka wrote:

sure thing bud

this is my only account besides willymonfret.it's impossible for me to make new accounts because winston never sends me a new confirmation email,so this account is very old .
Don't worry, the same poster also keeps accusing me of being another old poster that I'm not. I think it's part of his trolling act or whatever where he tries to start trouble by falsely accusing other members of being alts. It was a good act and he had me going for awhile, but I'm in Paris right now and have better things to do. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:

Oh, this is odd. :shock:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 1:46 pm
69ixine wrote:

Oh, this is odd. :shock:
cmon,marcos.You know I would never argue with you,and you know I have never been to china nor type in such style and detail.

It's also well known that while I hate both sides of the hegemon,I hate BRICS with a passion.

did he say he was me or something?MY FB was hacked recently too,and this is disturbing.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

69ixine wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
kukushka wrote:

sure thing bud

Didn't you also make the Kalinago account?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 1:41 pm
69ixine wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

sure thing bud

Don't worry, the same poster also keeps accusing me of being another old poster that I'm not. I think it's part of his trolling act or whatever where he tries to start trouble by falsely accusing other members of being alts. It was a good act and he had me going for awhile, but I'm in Paris right now and have better things to do. :lol:
shouldn't he be IP banned for doing so?

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 2:03 pm
69ixine wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kukushka wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

sure thing bud

I forgot about that one,but remember I wanted to leave and i intentionally changed my password to something i couldnt remember on that account?

and willmonfret,I can only login with my google account connected to it,and thats not possible on this chromebook,only at the library hence why i rarely post on there.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

69ixine wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 2:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
69ixine wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kukushka wrote:

sure thing bud

I forgot about that one,but remember I wanted to leave and i intentionally changed my password to something i couldnt remember on that account?

and willmonfret,I can only login with my google account connected to it,and thats not possible on this chromebook,only at the library hence why i rarely post on there.
Why do you need to make so many accounts? Are you just going to stick with this one now?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 2:08 pm
69ixine wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 2:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
69ixine wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Why do you need to make so many accounts? Are you just going to stick with this one now?
well,willy i couldnt login without google.so i made kalinago,then i wanted to leave.

when i decided to come back due to boredom i logged into this account which was made in 2017.so i only made one account in the last few years.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Kalinago is the ONLY account ive made in the last 3 years.

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Who gives a fk about these fkin ching chong chinamen anyway
These slanty eyed mofos are just disgusting anyway
They eat dogs and spiders and shit like that
Imagine eating a dog and it was fking ur wife just the day before
Eh @Corey_Bee
Imagine it fellas!!!
Maybe thats why they eat their dogs over in china so that the dogs cant run away with their noodlewhore wifes :lol: