Daniel Penny Indicted, Justice Will Be Served.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Daniel Penny Indicted, Justice Will Be Served.

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

MrMan wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 6:16 am
I could see how banning expressions of hatred for other races--including blacks and Jews- would fit with the theme of the forum, since it is about going abroad. Aftica and Israel are 'abroad' for a lot of us. Restricting this might require some moderation.

Posts about wanting to wipe out humanity are rather extreme too.

I get sick of seeing Jewish conspiracy threads, black-hating posts, posts from guys whose handles start with M about the death penalty for asking a woman out. The racism especially may drive people away.

On the other hand this is a free speech area. I can express alarm about a month that involves pride over horrific surgeries to mutilate genitals without heing censored.

Censoring the more extreme racism seems more in line with the forum's theme than censoring other topics.
Tbh fella I have my own opinions on ragheads and stuff like that
Cant stand sandbabys and shite like that but I dont need to constantly talk about it like that lego head Cornfed so I dont care if that is moderated...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

The problem is fellas that we all disagree what is ok to talk about and what aint
Some ppl have racist opinions
Some dont
Some feel conspiracy stuff shouldnt be talked about
Some like that shite
So this is the issue
Once we start censoring stuff when does it stop???
And who gets to decide what is free speech and what is hate speech???
You @Pixel--Dude??
You @fschmidt??
Or just @Winston
I think personally we should leave things as they are fellas
Let cornhole be a racist arsewipe if he wants
Eh??
Might as well if we are also going to allow all the conspiracy shit
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

If you guys censor everything then Happier abroad will lose it's main userbase and it will be no different than another generic travel site which happier abroad have to start from scratch and compete with.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 7:19 am
If you guys censor everything then Happier abroad will lose it's main userbase and it will be no different than another generic travel site which happier abroad have to start from scratch and compete with.
One of the main topics, and the user base to go along with it, has shifted toward anti-Jewish conspiracies, and I think the forum has influenced some impressionable members in that direction because of the content.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 7:29 am
June 16th, 2023, 7:19 am
One of the main topics, and the user base to go along with it, has shifted toward anti-Jewish conspiracies, and I think the forum has influenced some impressionable members in that direction because of the content.
I guess so.. but Happier abroad doesn't seem to mind or get rid of all the Anti Semitic threads. People like Cornfed is still sticking around...
It's up to Winston, the owner, to take the reign and decide what's good for this site. But he also post lots of conspiracy, racist stuff too. The fish rots from the head.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure how much of this thread is trolling, but hopefully anyone genuinely not outraged by the current black crime wave will be themselves dismembered by blacks post haste.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 11:00 am
I'm not sure how much of this thread is trolling, but hopefully anyone genuinely not outraged by the current black crime wave will be themselves dismembered by blacks post haste.
Ironically white liberals will be first to be dismembered despite trying to help the darkies for over 60 years. To a darkie, white liberal or white conservative is no different. Both are just White "Cracka" or "Honkie" to them.

Unlike white liberals, the Koreans just get on the rooftop and start blasting those nigs like back in 1992 LA riots. The White liberals, they gonna get mass raped and killed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 16th, 2023, 11:20 am
Cornfed wrote:
Ironically white liberals will be first to be dismembered despite trying to help the darkies for over 60 years. To a darkie, white liberal or white conservative is no different. Both are just White "Cracka" or "Honkie" to them.

Unlike white liberals, the Koreans just get on the rooftop and start blasting those nigs like back in 1992 LA riots. The White liberals, they gonna get mass raped and killed.
Lets hope so. To their credit, I think a lot of blacks are even more revolted by libtards for the correct reasons than non-libtard whites.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 11:25 am
Cornfed wrote:

Lets hope so. To their credit, I think a lot of blacks are even more revolted by libtards for the correct reasons than non-libtard whites.
Because I think the libtards are just sellouts of their own race and doesn't have the balls to control the animals they have been feeding over 60 years.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 16th, 2023, 11:28 am
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Because I think the libtards are just sellouts of their own race and doesn't have the balls to control the animals they have been feeding over 60 years.
Indeed. Blacks in America are such a heinous crime against normal people by the evil Jew and mercantile establishment. They were marginally profitable farm livestock allowing rich bastards to displace ordinary white families, they did some process work that anyone could have done and otherwise they have been the massively expensive dangerous pets of the elite that everyone else has to pay for. It is just outrageous.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 11:42 am
June 16th, 2023, 11:28 am
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Indeed. Blacks in America are such a heinous crime against normal people by the evil Jew and mercantile establishment. They were marginally profitable farm livestock allowing rich bastards to displace ordinary white families, they did some process work that anyone could have done and otherwise they have been the massively expensive dangerous pets of the elite that everyone else has to pay for. It is just outrageous.
What a shame.. I don't understand why whites don't kick out the Jews and keep their nation prim and proper, white and Christian? Like their ancestors did in the past.

They say Koreans themselves are going into extinction mode because not having kids.. but I think the Whites are not far behind and doing the same with their insane policies and flushing their genes down the river.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I am all for RACIST speech because I am for absolute freedom of speech.

I applaud CORNFED for saying what is truly on his mind - THANK YOU SIR.

KANGA I want to tell you personally that you are a massive p***y.

That is all.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 16th, 2023, 2:18 pm
I am all for RACIST speech because I am for absolute freedom of speech.

I applaud CORNFED for saying what is truly on his mind - THANK YOU SIR.

KANGA I want to tell you personally that you are a massive p***y.

That is all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 2:26 pm
Hopefully this negro shit will antagonize people to the point where they finally see blacks as the plague that they have always been and see letting these feral animals roam the streets for the insanity it always was. The point needs to be made that it is the Jews and the rest of the cosmopolitan parasite class that is ultimately responsible for the TNB. They need to go along with their vile feral pets.
@Winston @Pixel--Dude I and many other highly-esteemed members of this forum are simply tired of the constant racist speech like this above. It's simply unacceptable in today's liberal, progressive world that we live in. And it makes the forum an unpleasant and unwelcoming place. @Winston The integrity and upright reputation of this forum and site is being damaged by the above racist writing. It's not free speech. It's hate speech. And Google is probably monitoring this site and red flagging it which is most likely hurting your search engine ranking. Please @Winston and @Pixel--Dude take action by putting into place rules which disallow and punish this type of racist, hateful writing.
Then you need to leave this forum... You don't belong here. You are the only person on this forum who seems to have sympathy for the democratic party and supports the progressive ideology. At first I thought you had to be trolling because being both a progressive democrat voter and an anti-feminist makes absolutely no sense. But its becoming clearer that you are just mentally ill and do not really understand the world around you.

@Pixel--Dude

I wouldn't say that I hate Black people. I will admit that I dislike the majority of them as a group. But hatred doesn't accurately describe my opinion.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 11:49 am
But its becoming clearer that you are just mentally ill
Sounds like you've never met any mentally ill people before. How's this for mentally ill?

Oh look, this guy thought it would be a good thing to just stab his ex-girlfriend. Wow! Great Idea!

Florida Teen Paralyzed After Ex-Boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Her and Her Mother in Parking Lot Ambush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drN1ZNdaVhU

Oh look, this guy thought it would be a good thing to just jump off the boat into the ocean at night and float away and away and away... Wow! Great Idea!

Louisiana teen still lost at sea after jumping off cruise ship in Bahamas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLGQF-MVr6s

Oh look, a dentist in Colorado thought it would be a good thing to just one day put arsenic and cyanide in his wife's drinks. Wow! Great Idea!

Colorado dentist charged with first-degree murder in wife's poisoning death

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/co ... -rcna76376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.