Daniel Penny Indicted, Justice Will Be Served.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Daniel Penny Indicted, Justice Will Be Served.

Post by kangarunner »

https://nypost.com/2023/06/14/daniel-pe ... dan-neely/

It's great to see our justice system working the way it should. Daniel Penny: YOU...ARE...A....LIAR. You didn't jump in to save or protect anyone from Jordan Neely on the subway. You wanted to kill a black man. That's what the truth of the matter is.

And now you're gonna get your ass handed to you in one of our strongest liberal states in the union, New York. The DA and the judge is going to have a field day with you son. I just wish I could be in that courtroom myself to see your proud white privilege and white entitlement absolutely destroyed in front of the jury.

And Reverend Al Sharpton said it best here:
During a fiery eulogy last month, the Rev. Al Sharpton told a packed church that “when they choked Jordan, they put their arms around all of us.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Daniel Penny Indicted, Justice Will Be Served.

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully this negro shit will antagonize people to the point where they finally see blacks as the plague that they have always been and see letting these feral animals roam the streets for the insanity it always was. The point needs to be made that it is the Jews and the rest of the cosmopolitan parasite class that is ultimately responsible for the TNB. They need to go along with their vile feral pets.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 2:26 pm
Hopefully this negro shit will antagonize people to the point where they finally see blacks as the plague that they have always been and see letting these feral animals roam the streets for the insanity it always was. The point needs to be made that it is the Jews and the rest of the cosmopolitan parasite class that is ultimately responsible for the TNB. They need to go along with their vile feral pets.
The issue has nothing to do with what you think about black people. This is about bringing to justice a white Marine who intentionally wanted to kill a black guy. If you watched the video you would see that he's trying to choke the guy out unconscious.

What you did is all on video for everyone to see Daniel. Even the best defense lawyer won't get you out of this one. You're in the proud, liberal state of New York. Have fun to the rest of your living days in prison.

Black Lives Matter.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Yeah - black lives matter as they kill each other and everyone around them in droves. They require taxes from hard working white and asian men just to receive welfare to live in the hoods that they don't take care of. Kanga - dude you are a literal brain dead retard.

The issue with Daniel Perry is he should have fled the country....the idiot would never get a fair trial in NY. Besides, he was just taking out a dude who had been violent and harrassing NYers for years. No loss here. Both are idiots. This is modern day bizarro world America.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 9:07 am
Yeah - black lives matter as they kill each other and everyone around them in droves. They require taxes from hard working white and asian men just to receive welfare to live in the hoods that they don't take care of. Kanga - dude you are a literal brain dead retard.

The issue with Daniel Perry is he should have fled the country....the idiot would never get a fair trial in NY. Besides, he was just taking out a dude who had been violent and harrassing NYers for years. No loss here. Both are idiots. This is modern day bizarro world America.
You got that right. And Asians & Whites don't get subsidies like black people do. Black people still unhappy despite U.S government helping them. Ungrateful. :roll:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Has anyone seen Daniel Penny talk with that faggoty nose ring? For that he should be sentenced to 45 years. Forget about killing the black guy.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Voyager1 wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 11:14 am
Has anyone seen Daniel Penny talk with that faggoty nose ring? For that he should be sentenced to 45 years. Forget about killing the black guy.
All the cool people get piercings. You better get with it...

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
@Winston @Pixel--Dude I and many other highly-esteemed members of this forum are simply tired of the constant racist speech like this above. It's simply unacceptable in today's liberal, progressive world that we live in. And it makes the forum an unpleasant and unwelcoming place. @Winston The integrity and upright reputation of this forum and site is being damaged by the above racist writing. It's not free speech. It's hate speech. And Google is probably monitoring this site and red flagging it which is most likely hurting your search engine ranking. Please @Winston and @Pixel--Dude take action by putting into place rules which disallow and punish this type of racist, hateful writing.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 12:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
@Winston @Pixel--Dude I and many other highly-esteemed members of this forum are simply tired of the constant racist speech like this above. It's simply unacceptable in today's liberal, progressive world that we live in. And it makes the forum an unpleasant and unwelcoming place. @Winston The integrity and upright reputation of this forum and site is being damaged by the above racist writing. It's not free speech. It's hate speech. And Google is probably monitoring this site and red flagging it which is most likely hurting your search engine ranking. Please @Winston and @Pixel--Dude take action by putting into place rules which disallow and punish this type of racist, hateful writing.
Maybe Winston should make you a mod in this site also. The racist speech can be distasteful, but at the same time it's funny as hell. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I think it's unnecessary. But I'm only a moderator and I can't make up rules for the forum. If Cornfed was directing vile posts at particular members then I would get involved. But as it stands at the moment there is no rule against Cornfed expressing his... :roll: opinion...

If Winston were to explicitly state that this shouldn't be acceptable (and maybe it shouldn't) then we could stop it. But as it stands right now, it's his right to express his opinions however he wants. Even if it's distasteful, which I agree it is.

Personally, I tend to ignore Cornfed when he makes such remarks. My girlfriend is black so if he said this stuff to me in real life I would probably tell him to f**k off. But since it's a forum online I have the option to just ignore it since he isn't directing anything at me personally.

Bare in mind that @Cornfed isn't the only person who expresses such opinions. @Outcast9428 @69ixine and even @WanderingProtagonist all have similar opinions as well. Cornfed is just more... expressive about his hatred lol.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 1:11 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I think it's unnecessary. But I'm only a moderator and I can't make up rules for the forum. If Cornfed was directing vile posts at particular members then I would get involved. But as it stands at the moment there is no rule against Cornfed expressing his... :roll: opinion...

If Winston were to explicitly state that this shouldn't be acceptable (and maybe it shouldn't) then we could stop it. But as it stands right now, it's his right to express his opinions however he wants. Even if it's distasteful, which I agree it is.

Personally, I tend to ignore Cornfed when he makes such remarks. My girlfriend is black so if he said this stuff to me in real life I would probably tell him to f**k off. But since it's a forum online I have the option to just ignore it since he isn't directing anything at me personally.

Bare in mind that @Cornfed isn't the only person who expresses such opinions. @Outcast9428 @69ixine and even @WanderingProtagonist all have similar opinions as well. Cornfed is just more... expressive about his hatred lol.
and me and wanderingprotaganist are actually african american :lol:
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
@fschmidt you're a fellow moderator here. What do you think to what @kangarunner is asking for?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 2:13 pm
@fschmidt you're a fellow moderator here. What do you think to what @kangarunner is asking for?
He is asking for censorship. He is correct that lack of censorhip:

"It's simply unacceptable in today's liberal, progressive world of modern scum that we live in. And it makes the forum an unpleasant and unwelcoming place for modern scum."

Of course modern scum have the entire rest of the web to post to, all censored to their satisfaction, and all banning people like me. This forum is one of the only ones left with free speech.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@kangarunner is mentally challenged fellas
Hes probly into all this woke shite pushing blm and gay shite with his faggy shitstabbing buddy @Mr. Mistoffelees
Both of these guys are trying to get a rise out of us all fellas
We shouldnt let them
@Cornfed has deomnstrated time and time again that hes a big ape and a lego head
After interacting with him and seeing the shite that he talks about I am now convinced that neanderthals didnt die out
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hes a f***ing spacker
BWAHAHA
If he can talk shite about black ppl then I can call him a slacker
Right @fschmidt???
Thats my free speech fella
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I could see how banning expressions of hatred for other races--including blacks and Jews- would fit with the theme of the forum, since it is about going abroad. Aftica and Israel are 'abroad' for a lot of us. Restricting this might require some moderation.

Posts about wanting to wipe out humanity are rather extreme too.

I get sick of seeing Jewish conspiracy threads, black-hating posts, posts from guys whose handles start with M about the death penalty for asking a woman out. The racism especially may drive people away.

On the other hand this is a free speech area. I can express alarm about a month that involves pride over horrific surgeries to mutilate genitals without heing censored.

Censoring the more extreme racism seems more in line with the forum's theme than censoring other topics.