What's happening with Niger etc?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's happening with Niger etc?

Post by Cornfed »

Is the French-run part of the global ZOG empire collapsing as it seems or is this just a further evolution of their diabolical plans? Anyone have any insight?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: What's happening with Niger etc?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:24 pm
Is the French-run part of the global ZOG empire collapsing as it seems or is this just a further evolution of their diabolical plans? Anyone have any insight?
Don't know.. maybe MIC(Military Industrial Complex) needs an another proxy war to ramp up the war profiteering since Ukrainistan situation seems hopeless for Zelensky. Sleep Joe Biden also begin to turn his attention to providing weapons to Taiwan.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The coup in Niger is actually a blow to the trannie loving empire. NATO wants to make Africa the next ground for forever wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_GvlDGd4-c&t=633s
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Daddy is famous for writing a book about dying. Dedicated to Molloch, no doubt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwin_B._Nuland
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Don't forget her husband Robert Kagan. The family of Jewish war pigs.

A Family Business of Perpetual War

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/20/a ... etual-war/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is hard to know who to support here. On the one hand, it is good that the banksters' pets are rebelling against them. On the other hand, someone has to rule these primates if they are not to be released back into the wild, and who is it to be?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Niger is famous for low literacy rate, one of the world's highest population growth rates, and poverty. Most women want 12 children though they usually only manage 7-8. About 50% of population under 15 years old, less than 3% older than 65. The land is poor, so the mother's plan is for the male children to emigrate to Europe as soon as they are grown and then send back money for the women to live on and support the next generation of baby making. Many of these emigrants are killed during the passage across the Sahara and Mediterranean Sea, but enough make it that the plan is working so far. At present growth rate, Europe can rely on tens or hundreds of millions of young male Niger immigrants in decades to come doing the hard physical labor jobs young Europeans disdain. What could go wrong, whether for Europe or Niger?

As for the coup, they are always having coups in Africa. It's Africa, what do you expect? USA might take advantage of the coup to shove Ukraine down the memory hole. Otherwise, the talk of breaking free of neocolonialism is nonsense. The coup leaders, if they prevail, will just replace one group of foreign exploiters for another, same as these coup leaders merely replace existing local exploiters with new local exploiters. Meanwhile, the illiterate masses will go about their baby making and emigrating as if nothing has changed.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrPeabody wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 8:18 pm
The coup in Niger is actually a blow to the trannie loving empire. NATO wants to make Africa the next ground for forever wars.
@MrPeabody
I didn't have time to catch the video yet, but it definitely looks that way:
I'd guess the international ZOG intends to subvert and destroy African nations in a similar way as they've done in the Middle East, prey on and cannibalize the natives of these nations, and then attempt to destroy other Gentile nations by deluging those other countries with massive populations of desperate migrants and refugees from the countries they've destroyed through their subversion and warfare (which is exactly what they've been doing with all the Middle Eastern nations the ZOG destroyed, particularly after the 9-11 era when the jews did the 9-11 terrorist attacks themselves and blamed it on the muzzies while using it as an excuse to transform the former jewnited states into a total tyranny run by evil jewish oligarchs).

FYI to anyone else interested in this, I also posted this related thread with Doug Casey's thoughts on how it isn't just the uranium they're after in Niger:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=49233&p=404701#p404701
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

🧐🧐🧐
Will Africa rise, or will countries like Niger just end up ground up in the ZOG proxy wars? I hope they'll rise...

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 6:06 pm
🧐🧐🧐
Will Africa rise, or will countries like Niger just end up ground up in the ZOG proxy wars? I hope they'll rise...
Of course they won't rise. They are feral apes dressed in people clothes. I just wish they could be returned to their natural state.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 6:10 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 6:06 pm
🧐🧐🧐
Of course they won't rise. They are feral apes dressed in people clothes. I just wish they could be returned to their natural state.
Africa might rise: There's something like 2,000 ethnicities in Africa and a whole bunch of them created numerous kingdoms and multi-ethnic empires alone without any foreign help, before a bunch of invading Arabs, jews, and Europeans messed everything up and set the development of their indigenous nations back a long way.
So sure, many (not all) of them got conquered since it's a dog-eat-dog world, but "phenotypes" like you and I descend from also got our asses beat and enslaved a lot by the toga-wearing butthole bandits from Rome all the time for centuries, not to mention also being victims and slaves of Arabs and muzzies and Huns and so forth, but then Germanic people ended up rising and achieving a lot for a long time before the jews subverted and destroyed all our nations and cultures. Also, like most Africans, we also used to have our traditions passed down without formal writing systems other than stuff like runes and ogham and so on, and people used to say we were supposedly inferior barbarians incapable of achieving anything, before mostly Germanics later ended up achieving more than anyone else I know of other than the Chinese. Just sayin', as our "Southern European" cousins like to say. :mrgreen:

Some other optimism points in Africa's favor:

Traditional patriotic Africans are also mostly vociferously opposed to sodomy and homosexuality, as a general thing, seeing it (rightly) as un-African and destructive to traditional family values (as well as to Christian values, since tons of them are ardent converts to Christianity, and unlike cuckish weak judaized Weimar 2.0 whites, they often also tend to actually believe in their faith rather than just having it be a bunch of superficial ritualistic trappings to be superficially observed until their jew masters say otherwise).
Obviously, this opposition to homosexuality and sodomy is a huge advantage to them compared with all the nations being totally destroyed by the jews using oligarchical financing to promote homosexuality, transgenderism and pedophilia in both "Western" and any other Gentile nations stupid enough to let jews in and acquire any power or influence.

The fact that Africa is loaded full of valuable natural resources has been both a blessing and a curse because invasive foreign powers have shoved their oar in angling for a claim on those resources. At the moment some of the heavy hitters from BRICS are setting themselves up as intervening saviors (so I hope they end up helping, but I just am on the sidelines since you can't trust anyone). I'm also aware of significant tensions between Chinese neo-colonialism there and the Africans. We'll see how it plays out....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If people find it necessary to send stuff to primates in some kind of weird exchange for resources from the general areas they are scampering around on, I'd rather that stuff went to the good ones like gorillas and lemurs and not the nasty, smelly, vicious ones like bantus.