Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by josephty2 »

A major reason a lot of people escalate to wars is because the academic type of person chooses not to learn

I recommend this book:
https://www.amazon.com/WAR-AGAINST-BOYS ... 6ef3484943
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Voyager1 »

This fool Aaron Bushnell lit himself on fire in protest of Israel's 'genocide' of Palestinians in Gaza.

What a fool. I would not give my life for that and certainly not the way he did it. He was only 25 and died in hospital of his injuries.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 8:13 am
This fool Aaron Bushnell lit himself on fire in protest of Israel's 'genocide' of Palestinians in Gaza.

What a fool. I would not give my life for that and certainly not the way he did it. He was only 25 and died in hospital of his injuries.
I agree with Voyager1. The Israeli Talmudists will be laughing at a dead White goyim who was foolish enough to think burning himself would change anything about Israeli policy. The best policy is for America to collapse then let a total war between Israel and Palestine solve the issue permanently. It's clear peace is impossible in that region without a South Africa solution or the UN taking control of the entire nation.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑